SHOUTBOARD

Solger


Seattle, Washington's Solger were the Proto-est of Proto Hardcore Punk bands. They were formed in the Spring of 1980 by seventeen year old Kyle Nixon after Black Flag came through town and blew his mind. The band soon started playing around town with the expressed interest of bumming out the Ramones-loving old-time punkers and trying to start a good and violent Hardcore Punk scene in their city. After a mere six months of playing around town with the likes of 'Flag and D.O.A. they broke up. But not before laying down some tunes on a buddy's four track machine. The main tracks were recorded in the dressing room of a local Punk club named The Showbox. The vocals were done in such locations as a laundry room, Mary Edward's bedroom and John Stazzaras's kitchen (not, and I repeat, NOT in his living room). 



Solger 7'' (1980)

01 - I Hate It
02 - Raping Dead Nuns
03 - Aman
04 - American Youth
05 - Dead Solger (Soldier)


Codex 1980 (2003)

01 - American Youth
02 - Raping Dead Nuns
03 - Aman
04 - I Hate It
05 - Dead Solger
06 - Do Me A Favor (Live)
07 - What We Do Is Secret (Live)
08 - Repititions (Live)
09 - Stab Yor Back (Live)
10 - The Last Punk (Live)
11 - Scheme And Fraud (Live)
12 - I Hate It (Live)
13 - Raping Dead Nuns (Live)
14 - Aman (Live)
15 - American Youth (Live)
16 - Dead Solger (Live)

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky