SHOUTBOARD

The Hard-Ons


The Hard-Ons are a melodic Punk Rock band from Sydney, Australia who officially formed in 1982. They are often acknowledged as Australia's most commercially successful independent band and have found international success since the release of their debut "Surfin On My Face EP" in 1985. The band's origins can be traced back to Western Sydney's Punchbowl Boys High School, where all three original band members were students. The multicultural trio of Keish De Silva (of Sri Lankan descent), Blackie (Yugoslavian heritage) and Ray Ahn (Korean ancestry) were initially too young to play gigs in pubs, but honed their skills playing at parties, school dances and the famous Sydney "all ages shows" of the era. Largely influenced by Punk, Metal and psychedelic bands, The Hard-Ons sound is hard to categorise, though their love of the independent Punk spirit (with the members deliberately controlling their own careers: recording, booking and promoting themselves, creating their own artwork (Ray), choosing support bands and even managing the merchandise desk whilst on tour) has found the trio never short of fans (Henry Rollins being one 'celebrity' who is never short of a good word to say about them). These unconventional decisions, combined with first class songwriting talents, powerful live performances and a healthy sense of humour earned the band a large following in Europe as well as their native Australia. In March 2016 former drummer & vocalist Keish De Silva re-joined The Hard-Ons as a singer on a permanent basis (after having joined them on stage occasionally before).



Smell My Finger (1986)

01 - Lollipop
02 - Buddies
03 - Squathouse
04 - Wog Food
05 - Dancing Girls
06 - Then I Kissed Her
07 - Think About You Everyday
08 - I Farted


Hot For Your Love Baby (1987)

01 - Love Song For Cindy
02 - Coffs Harbour Blues
03 - School Days
04 - It's Cold Outside
05 - Then I Kissed Her
06 - By My Side
07 - I'll Come Again
08 - Fifteen
09 - Keish's New Song
10 - From My Window
11 - Rock 'N' Roll All Night


Dick Cheese (1988)

01 - Made To Love You
02 - What Am I Supposed To Do
03 - Oozing For Pleasure
04 - Everytime I Do A Fart
05 - Get Away
06 - Pretty Face
07 - There Was A Time
08 - Mickey Juice
09 - Figaro
10 - Fuck Society
11 - Yuppies Suck
12 - Something About You
13 - All Washed Up
14 - Ache To Touch You
15 - Why Don't You Shut Up
16 - Nerds
17 - Got A Baby
18 - Stairway To Punchbowl
19 - Keish's New Song
20 - Fifteen
21 - Rock N' Roll All Nite


The Worst Of... The Hard-Ons ('84-'87) (1988)

01 - All Set To Go
02 - Love Song For Cindy
03 - Coff's Harbour Blues
04 - School Days
05 - It's Cold Outside
06 - Then I Kissed Her (Arabic)
07 - By My Side
08 - I'll Come Again
09 - Fifteen
10 - Keish's New Song
11 - From My Window
12 - Rock & Roll All Nite (Kiss Cover)


Love Is A Battlefield Of Wounded Hearts (1989)

01 - Don't Wanna See You Cry
02 - Rejected
03 - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
04 - Been Had Before
05 - You're A Tease
06 - Who Do You Wanna Fool
07 - Get Wet
08 - Rich Scrag
09 - Do It With You
10 - Missing You, Missing Me
11 - Throw It In
12 - Kill Your Mum
13 - Coff's Harbour Blues


Love Is A Battlefield Of Wounded Hearts & Dick Cheese (1989)

01 - Don't Wanna See You Cry
02 - Rejectes
03 - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
04 - Been Has Before
05 - You're A Tease
06 - Who Do You Wanna Fool
07 - Get Wex
08 - Richscrag
09 - Do It With You
10 - Missing You Missing Me
11 - Throw It
12 - Kill Your Mum
13 - Made To Love You
14 - What Am I Spose To Do?
15 - Oozin For Pleasure
16 - Everytime I Do A Fart
17 - Get Away
18 - Pretty Face
19 - Three Was A Time
20 - Mickey Juice
21 - Figaro
22 - Fuck Society
23 - Yuppies Fuck
24 - Something About You
25 - All Washed Up
26 - Ache To Touch You
27 - Why Don't You Shut Up
28 - Nerds
29 - Got A Baby
30 - Stairway To Punchbowl


Yummy! (1990)

01 - Where Did She Come From?
02 - Raining
03 - Dull
04 - Cool Hand Luke
05 - Something I Don't Want To Do
06 - Sit Beside You
07 - Jaye's Song
08 - On And On
09 - Ain't Gonna Let You Go
10 - Me Or You
11 - Spew
12 - Fade Away
13 - Little Miss Evil
14 - Wait Around
15 - Feast On Flesh
16 - Stairway To Heaven


Dateless Dudes Club (1992)

01 - She's A Dish
02 - Selfish
03 - World
04 - Hate So Hard
05 - Test
06 - Raining
07 - What Am I Supposed To Do
08 - Suck 'N' Swallow


Too Far Gone (1993)

01 - Crazy Crazy Eyes
02 - Notice Me
03 - If It Makes You Happy
04 - Car Phone
05 - Test
06 - I Do, I Do, I Do
07 - Lost
08 - The Blade
09 - No One Can Stop You
10 - Cat Scan
11 - If She Only Knew
12 - It's Up To Me
13 - Stressed Out
14 - Sleepy


Singles! (1994)

01 - There Was A Time
02 - Excuses
03 - Surfin' On My Face
04 - Bye Bye Girl
05 - The Girl In The Sweater
06 - I Heard Her Call My Name
07 - All Set To Go
08 - Ferdi's Song
09 - Busted
10 - Suck 'N' Swallow
11 - Just Being With You
12 - Growing Old
13 - Sick Of Being Sick
14 - Where Did She Come From?
15 - Get Out Of My House
16 - Dull
17 - Sri Lanka
18 - Let There Be Rock
19 - Carry Me Down
20 - Sorry
21 - Lose It
22 - She's A Dish
23 - Simple Love
24 - Crazy Crazy Eyes
25 - I'm Down
26 - Test


Smell My Finger And Other Bits/Hot For Your Love Baby (1994)

01 - Lollipop
02 - Buddies
03 - Squathouse
04 - Wog Food
05 - Dancing Girls
06 - Then I Kissed Her
07 - Think About You Every Day
08 - I Farted
09 - Love Song For Cindy
10 - Coffs Harbour Blues
11 - School Days
12 - It's Cold Outside
13 - Then I Kissed Her
14 - By My Side
15 - I'll Come Again
16 - Fifteen
17 - Keish's New Song
18 - From My Window
19 - Rock 'N' Roll All Nite


Rarities (1994)

01 - Squathouse
02 - The Girl In The Sweater
03 - I Heard Her Call My Name
04 - Got A Baby
05 - Show Us What Ya Got
06 - Walk All Over You
07 - Graham
08 - Lick It Up
09 - Ache To Touch You
10 - Feast On Flesh
11 - Missing You Missing Me
12 - Where Did She Come From
13 - Suck 'N' Swallow
14 - Just Being With You
15 - Little Miss Evil
16 - Love Hurts
17 - Simple Love
18 - Hate So Hard
19 - Shit #2
20 - Something Is Wrong
21 - Shoot Shoot
22 - Goodbye


Your Choice Live Series (1995)

01 - Who Do You Wanna Fool
02 - Hate So Hard
03 - Happy
04 - I Do
05 - She's A Dish
06 - Selfish
07 - It's Up To Me
08 - Crazy Eyes
09 - Suck + Swallow
10 - Sorry
11 - Carphone
12 - Notice Me
13 - Pretty Face
14 - Spew
15 - Too Far Gone
16 - Been Had Be4
17 - Just Being With You


The Pop Album (1995)

01 - So Glad
02 - I'm Hurt
03 - Creeps
04 - Eno
05 - Ridiculously Beautiful
06 - Not The Only Reason
07 - Never Ask For Anything
08 - Stop Crying
09 - Keep My Heart
10 - French Pop
11 - Disco
12 - Beach Boys
13 - Wiperish


The Best Of... The Hard-Ons (1999)

CD 01 - The Best Of... The Hard-Ons:
01 - Small Talk
02 - Raining
03 - She's A Dish
04 - Something About You
05 - Think About You Everyday
06 - Do It With You
07 - Sorry
08 - Where Did She Come From
09 - Suck 'N' Swallow
10 - Missing You Missing Me
11 - Get Away
12 - It's Up To Me
13 - Girl In The Sweater
14 - Busted
15 - There Was A Time
16 - On And On
17 - Wishing Well
18 - All Set To Go
19 - Lost
20 - Lose It
21 - Wogfood
22 - Don't Wanna See You Cry
23 - I Do I Do I Do
24 - Just Being With You

CD 02 - Rarities:
01 - Squathouse
02 - The Girl In The Sweater
03 - I Heard Her Call My Name
04 - Got A Baby
05 - Show Us What Ya Got
06 - Walk All Over You
07 - Graham
08 - Lick It Up
09 - Ache To Touch You
10 - Feast On Flesh
11 - Missing You Missing Me
12 - Where Did She Come From
13 - Suck 'N' Swallow
14 - Just Being With You
15 - Little Miss Evil
16 - Love Hurts
17 - Simple Love
18 - Hate So Hard
19 - Shit #2
20 - Something Is Wrong
21 - Shoot Shoot
22 - Goodbye


This Terrible Place... (2000)

01 - Oyster Sauce
02 - Strangers
03 - Ice Cream
04 - First Cut Is The Weakest
05 - Time Won't Let Me
06 - Trouble Trouble
07 - Dim The Lights
08 - Shark's Head
09 - Fallen Star
10 - Charger
11 - I'm Bringing Your Death
12 - Nosebleed
13 - Sadly Ever After
14 - Birthday
15 - Vultures
16 - I Hate Clubbers


Very Exciting! (2003)

01 - Sunny
02 - Punk Police
03 - Scared Of It All
04 - Baka
05 - Killing Me
06 - Olympic Diver
07 - Radio
08 - Cat's Got Your Tongue
09 - Pimple Boy
10 - Taxi
11 - Race Track
12 - Caravan Man
13 - (Every Time I Hear) Techno (I Pray For Death)
14 - Breakfast Caramel
15 - Preservation Of A Wildcat
16 - Punk Police (Reprise)


Most People Are A Waste Of Time (2006)

01 - What Would Stiv Bators Do
02 - I'm Hurt I'm In Pain
03 - There Goes One Of The Creeps That Hassled My Girlfriend
04 - Crack
05 - Knowing My Luck...
06 - I'll Get Thrush Or Something
07 - Bubble Bath
08 - Stop Crying
09 - Poorest Kid On The Block
10 - But Officer I Was Just Doing My Job
11 - Her Smile Is A Wish I Can't Obtain
12 - The Ballad Of Katrin Cartlidge
13 - Cockroach


Most People Are Nicer Than Us (2008)

01 - Carrot Top
02 - Don't Fear The Reeperbahn
03 - Being Broke Is Fucked
04 - My Style Of Attack
05 - Punky No-No
06 - You Sir, Can Fuck Off
07 - Does That Come In Size Aquaman?
08 - Spent The Day In Hell, Was Bored
09 - I Got A Cause
10 - Bottom Feeders
11 - Making Money From Goths Is Easy
12 - Dance Parties = Dickhead Fest
13 - Two Laps In Serbia
14 - Pretty Soon, I Will Burst Into Flames
15 - Rat Face And Buffalo Ass


Suck And Swallow (25 Years 25 Songs) (2009)

01 - Surfin' On My Face
02 - Girl In The Sweater
03 - Think About You Everyday
04 - All Set To Go
05 - Suck 'N' Swallow
06 - Ache To Touch You
07 - Made To Love You
08 - Just Being With You
09 - Get Wet
10 - You're A Tease
11 - Where Did She Come From?
12 - Wait Around
13 - Sit Beside You
14 - Notice Me
15 - I Do, I Do, I Do
16 - You Disappointed Me
17 - Fallen Star
18 - Race Track
19 - Baka
20 - Wild Cat
21 - What Would Stiv Bators Do?
22 - Stop Crying
23 - Bottom Feeders
24 - Carrot Top
25 - Everyone Seems To Be Out To Get You (Unreleased)


Eat Shit, Listen To Horrible Music (2010)

01 - Missing You Missing Me (Live 1989)
02 - All Set To Go (Live 1986)
03 - Punk Police Reprise (Unreleased, Very Exciting Album)
04 - Always Hang Around (Demo, Yummy! Album)
05 - Vibraphone Magic (Unreleased, Yummy! Album)
06 - Fallen Star (Unreleased)
07 - What's On Your Mind? (Demo, Yummy! Album)
08 - There Was A Time (Live 1985)
09 - Girl In The Sweater (Live 1986)
10 - Where Did She Come From? (Live 1989)
11 - Selfish (Rob Younger Mix)
12 - Don't Fear The Reeperbahn (Demo)
13 - Don't Wanna See You Cry (Demo, 1988)
14 - Throw It In (Demo, 1991)
15 - She's A Dish (Demo, 1991)
16 - Cockroach (4 Track Demo)
17 - Face The Day (8 Track Demo)
18 - Carrot Top (Unreleased)
19 - Happy Birthday To Us (4 Track Demo)
20 - What Would Stiv Bators Do? (Live, Undated)
21 - I'm Hurt, I'm In Pain (Demo)
22 - Auntie (8 Track Demo)
23 - Think About You Every Day (Live 1986)
24 - Lost (4 Track Demo, Too Far Gone Album)
25 - I Do I Do I Do (4 Track Demo, Too Far Gone Album)


Alfalfa Males Once Summer Is Done Conform Or Die (2010)

01 - Feisty
02 - Cigarettes
03 - In The End We All Die Alone
04 - Everyone Seems To Be Out To Get You
05 - The Media Frenzy That Followed
06 - I'm A Frozen Boy
07 - Damp
08 - Near The Casino
09 - Farmer Wants A Root
10 - Burn Everything
11 - Keep Talking My Eyes Aren't Completely Glazed Over
12 - Tie Ya Mother Down
13 - Give Me Arse A Haircut
14 - Atomic Handshake
15 - 1st Element Is Sweat Aka Sg's At Dawn
16 - Pretend It's Vanilla
17 - The Socialists' Smoko
18 - Hero To Hero
19 - Aunty


Shit-Pants-Shit-Pants EP (2011)

01 - Me Going Out Flanno
02 - Darwinian Bent
03 - Watch Your Step Boy
04 - Shit-Pants-Shit-Pants
05 - It Might Seem Like A Lonely Ship Passing Thru The Night But There's Actually A Mad Party Going On Aboard
06 - One Chord Wonders


Smell My Finger (2012)

CD 01:
01 - Lollipop
02 - Buddies
03 - Squathouse
04 - Wog Food
05 - Dancing Girls
06 - Then I Kissed Her
07 - Think About You Everyday
08 - I Farted
09 - Love Song For Cindy
10 - Coff's Harbour Blues
11 - School Days
12 - It's Cold Outside
13 - Then I Kissed Her (Arabic)
14 - By My Side
15 - I'll Come Again
16 - Fifteen
17 - Keish's New Song
18 - From My Window
19 - Rock & Roll All Nite (Kiss Cover)
20 - There Was A Time
21 - Excuses
22 - Surfin' On My Face
23 - Bye Bye Girl
24 - Girl In The Sweater
25 - I Heard Her Call My Name
26 - All Set To Go
27 - Ferdi's Song
28 - Squathouse
29 - 1970
30 - Show Us Wot Ya Got
31 - Got A Baby

CD 02:
01 - La La La
02 - Love Song For Graham
03 - You're Gonna Miss Me
04 - Squathouse
05 - Think About You Everyday
06 - Like No Other Man
07 - Buddies
08 - Come On
09 - School Days
10 - I'm Not Like Everybody Else
11 - Looking At You
12 - Coff's Harbour Blues
13 - Give Me Your Brain
14 - Suck And Swallow
15 - Girl In The Sweater
16 - I Heard Her Call My Name
17 - Been Had Before
18 - Got A Baby
19 - Girl In The Sweater
20 - Rockaway Beach
21 - Show Us Wot Ya Got
22 - Then I Kissed Her (Acoustic)
23 - Then I Kissed Her
24 - Fifteen
25 - 1986
26 - All Set To Go
27 - Wog Food
28 - Squathouse
29 - Think About You Everyday


Love Is A Battlefield Of Wounded Hearts (2013)

CD 01:
01 - Don't Wanna See You Cry
02 - Rejected
03 - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
04 - Been Had Before
05 - You're A Tease
06 - Who Do You Wanna Fool
07 - Get Wet
08 - Rich Scrag
09 - Do It With You
10 - Missing You, Missing Me
11 - Throw It In
12 - Kill Your Mum
13 - Just Being With You (7'' Vinyl)
14 - Growing Old (7'' Vinyl)
15 - Sick Of Being Sick (5th Anniversary)
16 - Graham (5th Anniversary)
17 - Fuck Off Cunt Features (5th Anniversary)
18 - Lick It Up
19 - Don't Wanna See You Cry (Kids In Satanic Service)
20 - Rejected (Kids In Satanic Service)
21 - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Kids In Satanic Service)
22 - Who Do You Wanna Fool (Kids In Satanic Service)
23 - Get Wet (Kids In Satanic Service)
24 - Rich Scrag (Kids In Satanic Service)
25 - Missing You, Missing Me (Kids In Satanic Service)
26 - Throw It In (Kids In Satanic Service)
27 - Kill Your Mum (Kids In Satanic Service)

CD 02:
01 - Get Wet (Paul Tonkin Session)
02 - Do It With You (Paul Tonkin Session)
03 - Fuck Off Cunt Features (Paul Tonkin Session)
04 - You're A Tease (Paul Tonkin Session)
05 - Kill Your Mum (Paul Tonkin Session)
06 - Ache To Touch You (Live Triple J, Live to Air 1989)
07 - Feast On Flesh (Live Triple J, Live to Air 1989)
08 - Missing You, Missing Me (Live Triple J, Live to Air 1989)
09 - Where Did She Come From (Live Triple J, Live to Air 1989)
10 - Suck And Swallow (Live Triple J, Live to Air 1989)
11 - Just Being With You (Live Triple J, Live to Air 1989)
12 - Lick It Up (2 Track Demo 1988)
13 - I Should Be So Lucky (2 Track Demo 1988)
14 - Rich Scrag (2 Track Demo 1988)
15 - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (2 Track Demo 1988)
16 - Missing You, Missing Me (2 Track Demo 1988 Blackie Only)
17 - Just Being With You (2 Track Demo 1988 Blackie Only)
18 - Don't Wanna See You Cry (Barwon Club Hotel 30-7-89)
19 - Do It With You (Barwon Club Hotel 30-7-89)
20 - Raining (Barwon Club Hotel 30-7-89)
21 - Sit Beside You (Barwon Club Hotel 30-7-89)
22 - Growing Old (Barwon Club Hotel 30-7-89)
23 - Fuck Society (Barwon Club Hotel 30-7-89)
24 - Who Do You Wanna Foo (Barwon Club Hotel 30-7-89)
25 - Sick Of Being Sick (Barwon Club Hotel 30-7-89)
26 - Fuck Off Cunt Features (Barwon Club Hotel 30-7-89)
27 - Just Being With You (The Palace St Kilda 2-7-89)
28 - Raining (The Palace St Kilda 2-7-89)
29 - Ain't Gonna Let You Go (The Palace St Kilda 2-7-89)
30 - Don't Wanna Lose You (The Palace St Kilda 2-7-89)
31 - Missing You, Missing Me (The Palace St Kilda 2-7-89)
32 - Rejected (The Palace St Kilda 2-7-89)
33 - Mickey Juice (The Palace St Kilda 2-7-89)
34 - Do It With You (Barwon Club Hotel 18-3-89)


Dick Cheese (2014)

CD 01:
01 - Made To Love You
02 - What Am I 'Spose To Do?
03 - Oozing For Pleasure
04 - Everytime I Do A Fart
05 - Get Away
06 - Pretty Face
07 - There Was A Time
08 - Mickey Juice
09 - Figaro
10 - Fuck Society
11 - Yuppies Suck
12 - Something About You
13 - All Washed Up
14 - Ache To Touch You
15 - Why Don't You Shut Up
16 - Nerds
17 - Got A Baby
18 - Stairway To Punchbowl
19 - Busted
20 - Suck 'N' Swallow
21 - This Is The Norm
22 - Fun
23 - Walk All Over You
24 - C.I.D. (U.K. Subs)
25 - Nuf

CD 02:
01 - Get Wet (Geelong Jan '98)
02 - Pretty Face (Geelong Jan '98)
03 - Get Away (Geelong Jan '98)
04 - Oozing For Pleasure (Geelong Jan '98)
05 - Yuppies Suck (Geelong Jan '98)
06 - I Heard Her Call My Name (Geelong Jan '98)
07 - Busted (Geelong Jan '98)
08 - Something About You (Geelong Jan '98)
09 - Made To Love You (Geelong Jan '98)
10 - Walk All Over You (Geelong Jan '98)
11 - Everytime I Do A Fart (Geelong Jan '98)
12 - There Was A Time (Geelong Jan '98)
13 - Ferdi's Song (Geelong Jan '98)
14 - Suck 'N' Swallow (Geelong Jan '98)
15 - I Farted (Geelong March '98)
16 - Mickey Juice (Geelong March '98)
17 - Don't Wanna See You Cry (Geelong March '98)
18 - Fuck Society (Geelong March '98)
19 - Made To Love You (Geelong March '98)
20 - Rich Scrag (Geelong March '98)
21 - What Am I 'Spose To Do (Geelong Mar '98)
22 - It's Cold Outside (Netherlands Apr '88)
23 - Don't Wanna See You Cry (Perth Oct '88)
24 - Feast On Flesh (Perth Oct '88)
25 - Rejected (Perth Oct '88)
26 - All Washed Up (Perth Oct '88)


Yummy! (2014)

CD 01:
01 - Where Did She Come From
02 - Raining
03 - Dull
04 - Cool Hand Luke
05 - Something I Don't Want To Do
06 - Sit Beside You
07 - Jaye's Song
08 - On And On
09 - Ain't Gonna Let You Go
10 - Me Or You
11 - Spew
12 - Fade Away
13 - Little Miss Evil
14 - Wait Around
15 - Feast On Flesh
16 - Stairway To Heaven (Led Zepplin Cover)
17 - Get Out Of My House
18 - Dull (Single Version)
19 - Sri Lanka
20 - Let There Be Rock (AC/DC Cover)
21 - Carry Me Down
22 - Sorry
23 - Lose It
24 - She's A Dish
25 - Selfish
26 - World
27 - Hate So Hard
28 - Test (Live @ Paddington RSL, 13th Mar 1992)
29 - Raining (Live @ Paddington RSL, 13th Mar 1992)
30 - Simple Love (Dateless Dudes Club 2 Track Demo 1991)
31 - What Am I Sposed To Do (Live @ Paddington RSL, 13th Mar 1992)
32 - Suck 'N' Swallow (Live @ Paddington RSL, 13th Mar 1992)

CD 02:
01 - Simple Love
02 - She's A Dish
03 - World
04 - Hate So Hard
05 - Simple Love (Ron St Germain Mix)
06 - She's A Dish (Original Dateless Dudes Club Mix)
07 - Selfish (Original Dateless Dudes Club Mix)
08 - World (Original Dateless Dudes Club Mix)
09 - Hate So Hard (Original Dateless Dudes Club Mix)
10 - Simple Love (Original Dateless Dudes Club Mix)
11 - Love Hurts (Yummy! Outtake)
12 - Where Did She Come From (Yummy! 2 Track Demo 1990)
13 - Raining (Yummy! 2 Track Demo 1990)
14 - Dull (Yummy! 2 Track Demo 1990)
15 - Cool Hand Luke (Yummy! 2 Track Demo 1990)
16 - Something I Don't Want To Do (Yummy! 2 Track Demo 1990)
17 - Sit Beside You (Yummy! 2 Track Demo 1990)
18 - On And On (Yummy! 2 Track Demo 1990)
19 - Ain't Gonna Let You Go (Yummy! 2 Track Demo 1990)
20 - Me Or You (Yummy! 2 Track Demo 1990)
21 - Spew (Yummy! 2 Track Demo 1990)
22 - Fade Away (Yummy! 2 Track Demo 1990)
23 - Little Miss Evil (Yummy! 2 Track Demo 1990)
24 - Wait Around (Yummy! 2 Track Demo 1990)
25 - Feast On Flesh (Yummy! 2 Track Demo 1990)
26 - Sri Lanka (2 Track Demo 1990)
27 - Tonight I Watched You (2 Track Demo 1990)
28 - She's A Dish (Dateless Dudes Club 2 Track Demo 1991)
29 - Selfish (Dateless Dudes Club 2 Track Demo 1991)
30 - World (Dateless Dudes Club 2 Track Demo 1991)
31 - Simple Love
32 - What's On Your Mind (Dateless Dudes Club 2 Track Demo 1991)
33 - Always Hanging Around (Dateless Dudes Club 2 Track Demo 1991)
34 - Roller Coaster (Dateless Dudes Club 2 Track Demo 1991)


Peel Me Like A Egg (2014)

01 - Burning Up On Re-Entry
02 - Shadow Self
03 - With Structure, With Stress
04 - Close To The Ground
05 - Held Out My Hand And Caught The Drops
06 - Clumsy Little Oaf I Am
07 - Darth Vader Pretends
08 - Sweatin' On The Beat
09 - We Just Ripped Off Paul McCartney
10 - Those Hard To Get Spots
11 - If I Were You I'd Hit The Deck
12 - Peel Me Like An Egg
13 - Ain't Got No Guardian Angel


So I Could Have Them Destroyed (2019)

01 - Made To Love You II
02 - Bad Bad Temper To Match
03 - Better By The Hour
04 - Midnight
05 - Oh. Youre Crushed?
06 - Not Just For A Day
07 - A Whole Lotta Tooth
08 - Float
09 - This Is How We Roll
10 - Do The Bunk
11 - Harder And Harder
12 - It Seems That I've Spent Every Penny That I've Earnt Today


I'm Sorry Sir, That Riff's Been Taken (2021)

01 - Hold Tight
02 - Fucked Up Party
03 - Pucker Up
04 - Lite As A Feather
05 - Back Pack Sweat
06 - Frequencies
07 - Home Sweet Home
08 - Humiliated / Humiliator
09 - The Laws Of Gossip
10 - Needles And Pins (Sic)
11 - Shove It Down
12 - Shoot Me In The Back


The Hard-Ons & Stupids
Shit-Pants-Shit-Pants/Japanese Vacation (2011)

The Hard-Ons:
01 - Me Going Out Flanno
02 - Darwinian Bent
03 - Watch Ya Step Boy
04 - Shit Pants
05 - It Might Seem Like A Lonely Ship Passing Thru The Night But There's Actually A Mad Party Going On Aboard
06 - One Chord Wonders

Stupids:
07 - Always The Runt
08 - Crazy Car Ted
09 - Elmo
10 - Feel the Suck (7'' Mix)
11 - Hate Hate (7'' Mix)
12 - Rock Gods

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Anonymní píše…
Oi! Looking for C.O.F.F.I.N form Australia. Thanks!!!

Oblíbené příspěvky