SHOUTBOARD

SACK


SACK is Punk band from Denver, Colorado, featuring Kody Templeman (aka Bruzzy), Cory Laurence (aka Lush) and Zachary Rawhouser (aka Prick) from the then-recently disbanded The Lillingtons and Brandon Carlisle (aka Squiggy) of Teenage Bottlerocket. Ray Carlisle, also from Teenage Bottlerocket, later played a live show with them as Boner. They formed in 2003 and recorded an album and did some shows. In 2004, Templeman joined Teenage Bottlerocket.



Get Wrecked (2005)

01 - One Helluva Party
02 - King Of The Beach
03 - The Headbanger
04 - The Born Loser
05 - Bitchin Haircut
06 - Pimp Got Stuck
07 - Let's Get Blind
08 - Pool Party
09 - Rad Biker
10 - Roach Clip
11 - Stag Time
12 - Ticos Taco House
13 - The Classic


Live In Quarantine EP (2021)

01 - One Helluva Party
02 - King Of The Beach
03 - Let's Get Blind
04 - Rad Biker
05 - Pimp Got Stuck
06 - The Thesis
07 - I Tried Suicide


Ripper! (2022)

01 - I Hate The Beach Boys
02 - Wet Banana
03 - The Return Of Mr. Bong
04 - I Tried Suicide
05 - I Used To Give A Shit
06 - Night Shift
07 - Live, Laugh, LARP
08 - Hot Shit
09 - The Thesis
10 - Dark Alley
11 - Turf War
12 - Staple Of The Stoner House

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky