SHOUTBOARD

Worst Enemy


Worst Enemy  is a Street Punk/Pogo Punk Rock band from Los Angeles, USA.


Fuckin' Demo EP (2007)

01 - Bastards
02 - Punk & Proud
03 - Broken Homes
04 - Brides Of The Beast (Major Accident Cover)


Just Fuckin' Pogo (2009)

01 - Intro
02 - Massacred Melodies
03 - Fight To Live
04 - Just Pogo
05 - We Don't Give A Fuck
06 - United
07 - Worst Enemy
08 - Stay Punk!
09 - Anti Religion
10 - Pogo Punks


To The Streets (2010)

01 - Proud Punx
02 - The Voice
03 - Broken Homes
04 - Massacred Melodies
05 - Pogo Boi!s
06 - We Don't Give A Fuck
07 - Oi! And Pogo
08 - Stay Punk
09 - Police Bastard
10 - Wasted Nights
11 - Pogo Punx
12 - Class Of '82 (The Ejected Cover)


Beer Party EP (2011)

01 - Pogo Till We Fuckin' Die
02 - Beer Party
03 - New Age (Blitz Cover)

pass: freepun k77



Komentáře

Anonymní píše…
Hi the download of the demo appears to be Beer Party. By the way would it be possible for you to find the discography of the Bottles, the german band ? Thanxalot
Nessi píše…
I wann tell you the same - The Link to Fuckin - Demo EP is wrong! What a coincidence: I am really interested in the Discography of "The Bottles" from Germany, too.
Please repair the link and if it's possible: Please load up the Bottles discography

Thank You!!!
qqcs píše…
Sorry, I fixed Worst Enemy: Fuckin' Demo EP's link. It would be easier to find the band of Bottles if you sent a Discogs link.
Anonymní píše…
Thanx a lot for Worst Enemy. As For Bottles I'm not sure if that's what you asked for but here's a link : https://www.discogs.com/fr/artist/1570719-Bottles
or here : https://www.discogs.com/artist/1850622-The-Bottles
Thanx
qqcs píše…
I'm sorry, but I don't have Bottles albums. :(
Anonymní píše…
It's ok, thanx anyway

Oblíbené příspěvky