The Blue Carpet Band
The Blue Carpet Band are a powerhouse Garage/Dirty Rock 'N' Roll band based in and around London. Like classic Blues-Rock proponents such as The Yardbirds and early Rolling Stones mixing it up with New York Punk and late 60's Proto-Punk. Think big riffs, 12-bar boogie and unstoppable energy.
Alive EP (2016)
01 - No Cadillac
02 - Mental Case
03 - Jumble Dance
04 - Rock 'N' Roll Carpet
05 - I Don't Wanna Go Home
Rock And Roll Carpet (Relaid) (2018)
01 - Rock And Roll Carpet
02 - No Cadillac
03 - Mental Case
04 - My Jacket (Is Better Than Your Jacket)
05 - Jumble Dance
06 - I Don't Wanna Go Home
07 - Another Night In Hell
08 - Pretty Things
09 - I Love The City
10 - Genghis Khan
11 - Hangover Cure
Ain't Got No Damn Rock 'N' Roll 7'' (2019)
01 - Ain't Got No Damn Rock 'N' Roll
02 - Back In The Trash
The Blue Carpet Band & Glitter Trash
Split 7'' (2020)
01 - The Blue Carpet Band - No Cadillac
02 - Glitter Trash - Wake Up
pass: freepunk77













Komentáře