SHOUTBOARD

The Prevaricators

 

The Prevaricators were a Hardcore/Punk band from Richmond, Virginia, USA. They played a mid-speed, Rock 'N' Roll influenced style of early 80's Punk. Lyrically, the band was similar to the more comedic Punk bands of the 80's, with songs like "Hanky Panky", "I'm So Cool" and "Livin' in Khaki".



No Kidding 7'' (1983)

01 - Ode To Mr. Ed
02 - Hanky Panky
03 - Living In Khaki
04 - I'm So Cool


Snubculture (1985)

01 - Snubculture
02 - Sex Machine
03 - No Place To Hide
04 - Deadbeats
05 - Jesus H. Falwell
06 - Jerks
07 - Love Doll
08 - Outcall
09 - Are We Not Jerry's Kids?
10 - We Stand Alone
11 - Ballad Of Johnny and Susie
12 - Jesse's (A) Girl
13 - Miss America
14 - Da Da Eastwood


Jihad 7'' (1986)

01 - Jihad
02 - Hope I Feel Better
03 - Fishbowl Pt. 1
04 - A-Team


Detente (1986)

01 - Times Have Changed
02 - Masterbleed
03 - Suckerpunch
04 - Slowlife
05 - (So Long Mike) Asente
06 - I Gotta Right
07 - Rough Trade
08 - Nuclear Dog
09 - You Don't Know
10 - Mannequins
11 - Snakeman/Snakepit
12 - Fishbowl Pt. II (Jeff)

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky