SHOUTBOARD

The Child Molesters

 

The Child Molesters was American Punk Rock band from Los Angeles, California. Active from 1977 to 1982. Utterly obnoxious band which, not coincidentally, was great.



(I'm The) Hillside Strangler 7'' (1978)

01 - Hillside Strangler
02 - Don't Worry Kyoko (Mommys Only Looking For Her Hand In The Snow)


(I Wanna See Some) Wholesale Murder 7'' (1979)

01 - (I Wanna See Some) Wholesale Murder
02 - I'm Gonna Punch You (In The Face)


Wir Lieben Die Jugendlich Mädchen 12'' (1981)

01 - I'm So (Fucked Up)
02 - 13 Is My Lucky Number
03 - I'm Gonna Punch You (In The Face)
04 - (I Wanna See Some) Wholesale Murder


Diary Of Madness 7'' (1985)

01 - Diary Of Madness
02 - Espionage


The Legendary Brown Album (1994)

01 - Violent Crimes
02 - X Amount Of Grief
03 - Pray For Surf
04 - Chola's Lullaby
05 - Brenda Spencer
06 - Snake-Eyed Donkey, Fish-Eyed Snake
07 - Sluts
08 - Jet Trash Disco Date
09 - You Make Me Sick
10 - Don't Worry, Kyoko (Mummy's Only Looking For Her Hand In The Snow)
11 - Shuckin' & Jivin'


Surfing With The Child Molesters 7'' (1994)

01 - Pray For Surf
02 - Muscle Beach Party

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky