SHOUTBOARD

VA - Blitz - New Age Cover by qqcs


I hope everyone likes it!!!

Blitz were a punk rock band from New Mills, Derbyshire, England, formed in 1980 producing albums until 1983. The original Blitz lineup consisted of Carl Fisher (vocals), Charlie Howe (percussion), Nidge Miller (guitar), and Neil "Mackie" McLennan (bass). The band had success in the United Kingdom indie charts in the early 1980s.
The band in1983 released their iconic EP: New Age..
This is the beginning point of Blitz moving away from their Oi!/Street Punk origins, and starting to add some Post-Punk flavor to the mix. This single functions as a bridge, almost an exact middle point, between the two distinct Blitz iterations.

"When I hear.... the sound of concrete and steel
I sense a rhythm, that science can't feel
I feel the beat.... of our hearts as one
I hold your color, when my vision is gone
This power is something but the force is blind
Transmitted through a network, of your own kind
As minutes tick away.... and days become years
I know this old feeling, it's a substance in my tears
And the kids on the street
And the kids everywhere
And all I gotta say is the kids don't care
When I hear...
I sense a rhythm...
I feel the beat...
I hold your color...
When you've got me running and you stop my machine
You try to tell me something, that has never been
When you stop me running, with my own pack
You know you've got me swearing that I'll get my own back."




New Age Cover by qqcs (2020)

01 - Blitz - New Age (Blitz Original)
02 - Blitz - New Age (Blitz Live)
03 - The Official - New Age (Blitz Cover)
04 - Madcap - New Age (Blitz Cover)
05 - The Hex Bombs - New Age (Blitz Cover)
06 - Hell City - New Age (Blitz Cover)
07 - Hudson Falcons - New Age (Blitz Cover)
08 - Ultima Sacudica - New Age (Blitz Cover)
09 - Red Alert - New Age (Blitz Cover)
10 - Living In Victory - New Age (Blitz Cover)
11 - Oxymoron - New Age (Blitz Cover)
12 - The Leif Ericsson - New Age (Blitz Cover)
13 - The Strugglers - New Age (Blitz Cover)
14 - Youngblood - New Age (Blitz Cover)
15 - Sreaming Of Oi! - New Age (Blitz Cover)
16 - Hard Skin - New Age (Blitz Cover)
17 - Cobra Skulls - New Age (Blitz Cover)
18 - Under 18 - New Age (Blitz Cover)

pass.freepunk77

Info:


Komentáře

richie píše…
thanks for sharing

Oblíbené příspěvky