SHOUTBOARD

Litterbug


Litterbug is Punk Rock band from Blackpool, United Kingdom. They evolved from Alt/Indie to Punk Rock . They've been described as a '77 style band, but they really just make it up as they go along. Catchy quirky moments with hook lines are what they are constantly searching for.




Speaking Through The Gaps (2005)

01 - Laugh Out Loud
02 - Jenny Sparkles
03 - Open Space
04 - A Simple Contradiction
05 - Smile Is Fake
06 - Looking Back Then
07 - Subhuman Scum


Its Punk Rock Jim But Not As We Know It (2011)

01 - Shes A Paradox
02 - I Listen To Bands
03 - Crowded Room
04 - Lizard Man
05 - Demoralised
06 - Garbage Man
07 - Conspiracy Theory
08 - Oooof
09 - One Track Mind
10 - O.C.D.
11 - Something Sad
12 - Subhuman Scum
13 - Looking Back Then
14 - Laugh Out Loud
15 - This Town


Artistic Harassment (2016)

01 - I Will Not Explain
02 - You Don't Want What I Don't Want
03 - Bash My Brain
04 - Codeine
05 - Work It Out
06 - Do Nothing
07 - Petrol Situation
08 - Anaphylactic
09 - It's Not Funny
10 - Listen To The Radio (I Don't Wanna)
11 - Stupid Stupid
12 - Live In A Van
13 - Sick Of
14 - Planet Of Sound
15 - Do Nothing (Specials Cover)


Your Perception Is Not My Reality (2017)

01 - I Will Not Explain
02 - Prozac Zombie
03 - Let The Night Unfold
04 - Here To Stay
05 - If You Were Hanging Around
06 - Anaphylactic
07 - Bash My Brain
08 - Codeine
09 - Work It Out
10 - You Don't Want What I Don't Want
11 - Damage Is Done
12 - Smokescreen
13 - O.C.D.
14 - The Chimp Effect
15 - It's Not Funny
16 - In Your Dream
17 - I Listen To Bands


Countdown To Schadenfreude EP (2018)

01 - Introvert
02 - See The Light
03 - Don't Change
04 - Fast Forward


Countdown To Schadenfreude (2018)

01 - No Competition
02 - Don't Change
03 - Introvert
04 - Fast Forward
05 - See The Light
06 - Information
07 - Countdown To Schadenfreude
08 - Petrol Situation
09 - Conspiracy Theory
10 - Listen To The Radio (I Don't Wanna)
11 - Sick Of
12 - One Track Mind
13 - Stupid Stupid
14 - This Town


Your Pereception Is Not My Reality/Countdown To Schadenfreude (2018)

01 - I Will Not Explain
02 - Prozac Zombie
03 - Let The Night Unfold
04 - Here To Stay
05 - If You Were Hanging Around
06 - Anaphylactic
07 - Bash My Brain
08 - Codeine
09 - Work It Out
10 - You Don't Want What I Don't Want
11 - Damage Is Done
12 - Smokescreen
13 - O.C.D.
14 - It's Not Funny
15 - In Your Dream
16 - The Chimp Effect
17 - I Listen To Bands
18 - No Competition
19 - Don't Change
20 - Introvert
21 - Fast Forward
22 - See The Light
23 - Information
24 - Countdown To Schadenfreude
25 - Petrol Situation
26 - Conspiracy Theory
27 - Listen To The Radio (I Don't Wanna)
28 - Sick Of
29 - One Track Mind
30 - Stupid Stupid
31 - This Town


Abstract Melodies Saying Terrible Things (2020)

01 - Push It Away
02 - Confused
03 - Guinea Pigs
04 - Time Machine
05 - Getting Fiend
06 - I Don't Want For Anything
07 - Let The Night Unfold (Part 2)
08 - Midnight Dream
09 - Too Late
10 - Cutthroat Capital
11 - Not A Real Person
12 - Sludge
13 - On The Table
14 - Straight Edge
15 - Waiting For Something To Happen

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky