SHOUTBOARD

C.C. Potato

 


C.C. Potato is a Punk Rock band from Los Angeles, California.



The Upper Decker (2017)

01 - Fuck Your Feelings
02 - My Best Friend's A Piece Of Shit
03 - Titty Guts & Cigarette Butts
04 - Kung Fu Whore
05 - You Look Like Shit Today
06 - LA On My Deck
07 - Tammi
08 - Atlantis
09 - All I Give A Fuck About
10 - I'm Over It


The Best Of The Worst (2018)

01 - Flamingo Motel
02 - A Minor Nuisance
03 - Work Harder, Not Smarter
04 - Where The Hell Have I Been
05 - The Best Of The Worst...
06 - Deen's Song
07 - AWOL
08 - Old Cynical Bastard
09 - F-U Marty
10 - No Sense Of Direction


Live At The Dump EP (2020)

01 - AWOL
02 - Where The Hell Have I Been?
03 - Old Cynical Bastard

pass: freepunk77

Info:






Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky