Turbonegro
Turbonegro is Norwegian Punk Rock ("Deathpunk") band originally started around christmas 1988. Always surrounded by scandal and controversy, they have broken up, retired and changed members several times - their aliases include Turboneger, TRBNGR, and Stierkampf.
Turboloid 12'' (1990)
01 - Flower Box
02 - Love In My Vein
03 - Cockwork
04 - Let's Go To Mars (Richard Burton's Penis)
05 - You Had It Coming
Hot Cars And Spent Contraceptives (1992)
01 - Librium Love
02 - Punk Pals
03 - Kiss The Knife
04 - Vaya Con Satan
05 - Hot Cars
06 - Clenched Teeth
07 - New Wave Song
08 - Nadsat Comes Easy
09 - Zonked Out (On Hashish)
10 - I'm In Love With The Destructive Girls
11 - Prima Moffe
Grunge Whore 10'' (1993)
01 - (He's A) Grunge Whore
02 - Black Chrome
03 - Timebomb
04 - Pain In Der Arsch Pocket Full
05 - Six Pack
Helta Skelta (1993)
01 - Librium Love
02 - Suburban Anti-Christ
03 - Armed - And Fairly Well Equiped
04 - Vaya Con Satan
05 - Punk Pals
06 - New Wave Song
07 - Manimal
08 - Dark Secret Girl
09 - Hot Cars
10 - Clenched Teeth
11 - Nadsat Comes Easy
12 - Kiss The Knife
13 - Zonked Out (On Hashish)
14 - I'm In Love With The Destructive Girls
15 - A Career In Indierock
Never Is Forever (1994)
01 - Letter From Your Momma
02 - Suburban Prince's Death Song
03 - Ubermensch
04 - I Will Never Die
05 - No Beast So Fierce
06 - Destination: Hell
07 - Timebomb
08 - Pain In Der Arsch Pocket Full Of Cash
09 - Hush, Earthling
10 - Nihil Sleighride
11 - (He's A) Grunge Whore
12 - Black Chrome
13 - Oslo Bloodbath Pt. III: The Ballad Of Gerda And Tore
14 - Hush Earthling (Alt. Mix) (Bonus)
15 - Kick It Out (Bonus)
16 - Let It Burn (Bonus)
Ass Cobra (1996)
01 - A Dazzling Display Of Talent
02 - The Midnight NAMBLA
03 - Deathtime
04 - Black Rabbit
05 - Denim Demon
06 - Bad Mongo
07 - Mobile Home
08 - I Got Erection
09 - Just Flesh
10 - Hobbit Motherfuckers
11 - Sailor Man
12 - Turbonegro Hate The Kids
13 - Imorgen Skal Eg Daue
14 - Raggare Is A Bunch Of Motherfuckers
15 - Screwed & Tattooed (Bonus)
16 - Young Boys Feet (Bonus)
Apocalypse Dudes (1998)
01 - The Age Of Pamparius
02 - Selfdestructo Bust
03 - Get It On
04 - Rock Against Ass
05 - Don't Say Motherfucker, Motherfucker
06 - Rendezvous With Anus
07 - Zillion Dollar Sadist
08 - Prince Of The Rodeo
09 - Back To Dungaree High
10 - Are You Ready (For Some Darkness)
11 - Monkey On Your Back
12 - Humiliation Street
13 - Good Head
14 - Prince Of The Rodeo (Single Version) (Bonus)
15 - Suffragette City (Bonus)
Darkness Forever! (Between The Lines In Hamburg And Oslo!) (1999)
01 - The Age Of Pamparius
02 - Back To Dungaree High
03 - Get It On
04 - Just Flesh
05 - Don't Say Motherfucker, Motherfucker
06 - The Midnight NAMBLA
07 - Sailor Man
08 - Rendezvous With Anus
09 - Are You Ready (For Some Darkness)
10 - Selfdestructo Bust
11 - Rock Against Ass
12 - Prince Of The Rodeo
13 - Monkey On Your Back
14 - Denim Demon
15 - I Got Erection
16 - Bad Mongo (Bonus)
17 - Zillion Dollar Sadist (Bonus)
18 - Death Time (Bonus)
19 - Hobbit Motherfuckers (Bonus)
20 - Good Head (Bonus)
Hot Cars And Spent Contraceptives (Re-Issue) (2000)
01 - Librium Love
02 - Armed And Fairly Well Equipped (Bonus)
03 - Suburban Anti-Christ (Bonus)
04 - Punk Pals
05 - Kiss The Knife
06 - Vaya Con Satan
07 - I'm In Love With The Destructive Girls
08 - Hot Cars
09 - Clenched Teeth
10 - Manimal (Bonus)
11 - Dark Secret Girl (Bonus)
12 - New Wave Song
13 - Nadsat Comes Easy
14 - Zonked Out (On Hashish)
15 - Prima Moffe
16 - A Career In Indierock (Bonus)
Love It To Deathpunk... The Life And Times Of Turbonegro (2001)
01 - The Age Of Pamparius
02 - Get It On
03 - Selfdestructo Bust
04 - Are You Ready (For Some Darkness)
05 - Just Flesh
06 - Denim Demon
07 - I Got Erection
08 - Sailor Man
09 - Rock Against Ass (Live)
10 - Back To Dungaree High (Live)
11 - Prince Of The Rodeo (Live)
12 - Suburban Prince's Death Song
13 - No Beast So Fearce
14 - Timebomb
15 - Librium Love
16 - Armed And Fairly Well Equiped
17 - I'm In Love With The Destructive Girls
Scandinavian Leather (2003)
01 - The Blizzard Of Flames
02 - Wipe It 'Til It Bleeds
03 - Gimme Some
04 - Turbonegro Must Be Destroyed
05 - Sell Your Body (To The Night)
06 - Remain Untamed
07 - Train Of Flesh
08 - Fuck The World (F.T.W.)
09 - Locked Down
10 - I Want Everything
11 - Drenched In Blood (D.I.B.)
12 - Le Saboteur
13 - Ride With Us
14 - Silent Roar
Small Feces Volume 1 & 2 (2005)
Small Feces Vol 1:
01 - The Party Starts Now
02 - Toddlepip, Fuck
03 - Prince Of The Rodeo
04 - Hush Earthling
05 - Suffragette City
06 - I Don't Care About You
07 - Sailor Man
08 - (I Fucked) Betty Page
09 - Gimme Shelter
10 - Flabby Sagging Flesh
11 - Kaerlighetens Born
12 - Kick It Out
13 - Let It Burn
14 - My Hometown
15 - Staten Och Kapitalet
16 - I Got Erection (St. Pauli Version)
17 - Screwed & Tattooed
18 - Young Boys' Feet
19 - War On The Terraces
Small Feces Vol 2:
01 - Six Pack
02 - Cop Kennel
03 - No Rule
04 - Jeg Will Bly Som Jesus
05 - Starship
06 - Just To Get Away
07 - I'm In Love With The Destructive Girls
08 - Hot Cars
09 - I Walked With A Zombie
10 - Vaya Con Satan
11 - Zonked Out (On Hashish)
12 - Hand Of Love
13 - Flower Box
14 - Search & Destroy
15 - Route Zero
16 - Let's Go To Mars
17 - You Had It Coming
18 - Cockwork
19 - Love In My Veins
20 - I Want You Right Now
21 - Booth Theme
22 - Killer Penis
23 - 1970 (I Feel Alright)
Party Animals (2005)
01 - Intro: The Party Zone
02 - All My Friends Are Dead
03 - Blow Me (Like The Wind)
04 - City Of Satan
05 - Death From Above
06 - Wasted Again
07 - High On The Crime
08 - If You See Kaye (Tell Her I L-O-V-E Her)
09 - Stay Free
10 - Babylon Forever
11 - Hot Stuff/Hot Shit
12 - Final Warning (With Hidden Track: My Name Is Bojan Milankovic)
Retox (2007)
01 - We're Gonna Drop The Atom Bomb
02 - Welcome To The Garbage Dump
03 - Hell Toupee
04 - Stroke The Shaft
05 - No, I'm Alpha Male
06 - Do You Do You Dig Destruction
07 - I Wanna Come
08 - You Must Bleed/All Night Long
09 - Hot And Filthy
10 - Boys From Nowhere
11 - Everybody Loves A Chubby Dude
12 - What Is Rock!?
13 - Back In Denim
14 - Into The Void
15 - Levelled Karma
Sexual Harassment (2012)
01 - I Got A Knife
02 - Hello Darkness
03 - Shake Your Shit Machine
04 - TNA (The Nihilistic Army)
05 - Mister Sister
06 - Dude Without A Face
07 - Buried Alive
08 - Tight Jeans, Loose Leash
09 - Rise Below
10 - You Give Me Worms
RockNRoll Machine (2018)
01 - Chrome Ozone Creation (The Rock And Roll Machine Suite Part I)
02 - Part II: Well Hello
03 - Part III: RockNRoll Machine
04 - Hurry Up & Die
05 - Fist City
06 - Skinhead Rock & Roll
07 - Hot For Nietzsche
08 - On The Rag
09 - Let The Punishment Fit The Behind
10 - John Carpenter Powder Ballad
11 - Special Education
pass: freepunk77

























Komentáře
World's largest and greatest punk collection comes through again!!!
Thank you!
Rexx