SHOUTBOARD

Hubble Bubble


Hubble Bubble were a Belgian Punk band in which Plastic Bertrand started his career. Formed in 1973 by Alain Bureau and managed by Bernard Schol, the band released an eponymous album in 1977 on Barclay Records. Plastic Bertrand is listed as a songwriter, singer and drummer under the name of Roger Junior. The group experienced difficulties following the death of bassist Daniel Massart, as result of an accident while returning from a rehearsal, and the departure of Plastic Bertrand. The success of the latter overshadowed the group's own success.



Hubble Bubble (1977)

01 - Big Star Rolling
02 - Look Around (I Was Upset)
03 - New Promotion
04 - I Wanna Die (But Not Right Now)
05 - San Fransisco
06 - Little Jeanie
07 - Freaks... Out!
08 - Sweet Rot
09 - New Direction
10 - Born A Woman
11 - You'll Be The One
12 - My Cadillac
13 - I'm Not Like Everybody Else


New Promotion 7'' (1978)

01 - New Promotion
02 - You'll Be The One


Long Cigarette 7'' (1979)

01 - Long Cigarette
02 - Diana Diana


Faking (1979)

01 - Bad Trashing
02 - Long Cigarette
03 - It's Over Baby
04 - Come With Us
05 - I Don't Mind
06 - Number Sixty-Four
07 - Motor Boat
08 - Faking
09 - What Can I Do
10 - Diana Diana
11 - Down The Downgrade
12 - Hello I Love You
13 - Number Six-Four (Part 2)
14 - Santa Maria
15 - Faking (Finale)

pass: freepunk77

Komentáře

Anonymní píše…
F.P.F.T.P.,

Thanks for this!

Rexx

Oblíbené příspěvky