The Evaporators
The Evaporators is a Canadian Garage Punk Rock band formed in 1986 in Vancouver, British Columbia. Nardwuar, its founding member, is also known for interviewing musicians and celebrities. As of 2007, the band consists of vocalist/keyboardist Nardwuar The Human Serviette, guitarist David Carswell, bassist John Collins, and drummer Scott Livingstone.
United Empire Loyalists (1996)
01 - United Empire Loyalists
02 - Busy Body
03 - Brainwashed
04 - Les Yuex Fermes
05 - Pillars In The Room
06 - ''Nardwuar Vs. Dan Quayle''
07 - Baby Send For Me
08 - I'm Going To France
09 - It's My Pride
10 - Welcome To My Castle
11 - Baby You Got Me
12 - Your Instrument Does Not Effect Me
13 - Pregnant
14 - Yo No Soy Rebelde
15 - Maneaters
16 - Vampire Blues
17 - Oh Baby
18 - Woah!
19 - ''Nardwuar Vs. Alice Cooper''
20 - Asses
21 - ''Nardwuar Vs. All''
Honk The Horn 7'' (2001)
01 - Touch Wood
02 - ''Nardwuar Vs. Tommy Lee''
03 - Honk The Horn
04 - I'm A Critic Like The Rest Of Them
05 - I Don't Need My Friends To Tell Me Who My Friends Are
Ripple Rock (2004)
01 - Addicted To Cheese
02 - I Feel Like A Fat Frustrated Fuck
03 - Ripple Rock
04 - Get Off The Treadmill
05 - (I've Got) Icicles On My Testicles
06 - Nard Nest
07 - I.D.N.M.F.T.T.M.W.M.F.A. (I Don't Need My Friends To Tell Me Who My Friends Are)
08 - Salad Bar
09 - Half-Empty Halls
10 - Cardboard Brains
11 - Gerda Munsinger
12 - Shittin' Party
13 - Barney Rubble Is My Double
14 - ''Nardwuar Vs. Rahzel''
15 - I Quit School
16 - Are You Mad At Me?
17 - I Say That On Purpose To Bug You
18 - ''Nardwuar Vs. Snoop Doggy Dogg''
Thee Dublins:
19 - Thee Dublins Intro
20 - Maria
21 - Uhhhh!
22 - The Phasor
23 - Telephone In Shoe
New Year's Eve Bootleg (2004)
01 - Intro
02 - Half-Empty Halls
03 - Mercury Outboards Have Plastic Propellers
04 - Waaaa!
05 - Gerda Munsinger
06 - I Gotta Rash
07 - Cardboard Brains
08 - I'm Addicted To Cheese
09 - Nard Nest
10 - Fat Frustrated Fuck
11 - Your Instrument Does Not Affect Me
12 - I'm Going To France
13 - Ripple Rock
14 - I.D.N.M.F.T.T.M.W.M.F.A.
Gassy Jack And Other Tales (2007)
01 - Where's The Butterknife?
02 - You Got Me Into This, Now You Get Me Out!
03 - Gassy Jack
04 - E.J. Hughes
05 - Shakin' With The Shaggy Shaker
06 - Do The Eggbeater
07 - What If I Care About The People Who Live In The Seas Around Me?
08 - Float Plane
09 - Tellin' Youth The Truth
10 - Evatone Soundsheets
11 - Desolation Sound
12 - Sasquatch And Me Ate Berries For Free
13 - Crispy Space Bacon
14 - St. Roch
15 - ''Nardwuar Vs. Kortney''
Busy Doing Nothing! (2012)
01 - The Evaporators & Andrew W.K. - I Hate Being Late When I'm Early
02 - The Cribs - Death In The Family
03 - Kate Nash - My Chinchilla
04 - Franz Ferdinand - Real Thing
05 - Fuad & The Feztones - Welcome To My Castle
The Evaporators:
06 - Hot Dog High (Feat. Sage Francis/Xaul Zan & Megan Barnes)
07 - Busy Doing Nothing
08 - Bring It On Home (Feat. Jill Barber & Andrew W.K.)
09 - Milkshake Murder
10 - Bunk
11 - Pig War
12 - All The Bad Girls
13 - ''Nardwuar Vs. Franz Ferdinand''
Ogopogo Punk (2016)
01 - I Can't Be Shaved!
02 - Ogopogo Punk
03 - Eat To Win
04 - Chuckanut
05 - Mohawks & Dreadlocks
06 - We're In The Teens Now
07 - Starboard!
08 - Candy
09 - ''Nardwuar''
The Evaporators & Thee Goblins & The Skablins!
I Gotta Rash (1998)
The Evaporators:
01 - Slap-Ham
02 - I Gotta Rash
03 - Woof Woof, I'm A Goof
04 - Waaaa!
05 - I'm Your Buddy
06 - Mercury Outboards Have Plastic
07 - Pouvatel
08 - Aside From This, Is There Anyt
09 - Nardwuar Vs. Jean Chretien
10 - Suharto Stomp
11 - Hump Duh Dog
12 - Oh Happy Day
13 - Thee Goblins - Hockey
14 - The Skablins! - Two By Four And A Half
15 - Thee Goblins - Mario Cuomo Works At Domo
16 - The Skablins! - Cedar Hill Fight Song
17 - Thee Goblins - Uhhh!
18 - The Skablins! - Emergency Procedures
19 - Thee Goblins - Telephone In Shoe
20 - The Skablins! - The Tornado
21 - Thee Goblins - Hit It
22 - Le District Ouest - Je Suis Ton Copain
The Evaporators & Andrew W.K
A Wild Pear 7'' (2009)
The Evaporators:
01 - The Bombs In My Pants!
02 - Oh Non
Andrew W.K.:
03 - Oh Canaduh
04 - ''Nardwuar Vs. Andrew W.K.''
05 - Don't Sell Hot Dogs Tonight
pass: freepunk77


















Komentáře