YIDcore
YIDcore were Australian Jewish Punk band. The band was formed in 1998 and broke up in 2009, but reunited in 2011 for a one-off gig.
YIDcore (2000)
01 - If I Were A Rich Man
02 - Hora No. 5
03 - Dayenu
04 - Haleluya
05 - Minyan Man
06 - Mazo Tsur
07 - Adonolam
08 - Holy Alligators
09 - Al Kolele
10 - Just One Shabbos
11 - Ma Nishtana
12 - B'Tzeit Yisrael
13 - Shir Hama'alot
14 - Yerushalayim Shel Zahav
15 - To Life
16 - Ose Shalom
17 - Hidden Track
18 - Hatikvah
The Great Chicken Soup Caper EP (2003)
01 - Why Won't Adam Sandler Let Us Do His Song?
02 - Hu Hayoshev
03 - Vehi She'amda
04 - Ha Kotel
05 - Bashana Haba'ah
06 - The Dreidle Song
07 - Hora # 5
08 - To Live (Live)
The Adam Slander EP (2003)
01 - The Punk Rock Chanukah Song
02 - Why Won't Adam Sandler Let Us
03 - Lonely Jew On Christmas
04 - The Dreidle Song
05 - Hora
06 - To Life (Live At CBGB's)
Eighth Day Slice (2005)
01 - Pickle Me Screamo
02 - Lakchu Li Et Hachofest
03 - Why Won't Adam Sandler Let Us
04 - Wind Beneath My Wings
05 - Yo! Toilet Wall! Me! Marriage!
06 - Motherstrutter
07 - I Wanna Get To Know You In The
08 - New Rock Is Just Like Old Rock
09 - Thank The Lord For Hipster Jea
10 - Lu Yehi
11 - I Will Be So Brief I Have Alre
12 - Aware Of The Time
13 - Anthem For A Slothocracy
14 - Yoya
15 - Especially For You
16 - I Wish I Was More Like Woody A
17 - Since I Bothered You
Fiddlin On Ya Roof (2005)
01 - Entre Act
02 - Tradition
03 - Matchmaker Matchmaker (An Ode To Natalie Portman)
04 - If I Were A Rich Man
05 - Sabbath Prayer
06 - To Life
07 - Miracle Of Miracles
08 - Tevye's Dream
09 - Intermission
10 - Sunrise Sunset
11 - Now I Have Everything
12 - Do You Love Me?
13 - The Rumour
14 - Far From The Home I Love
15 - Chava Ballet Sequence (Little Bird)
16 - Anatevka
Rocket To Rechovoth (2005)
01 - Od Yavoh Shalom (Salaam)
02 - Ani Noladeti Lashalom
03 - Spankin New Hora
04 - Yalda Ra'ah
05 - Gesher Tzar Meod
06 - The Punk Rock Chanukah Song
07 - Shalosh Pinot
08 - Avinu Malkenu
09 - Yerushalayim Oro Shel Olam
10 - Lonely Jew At Christmas
11 - The Dreidle Song
12 - Vehi She'amda
They Tried To Kill Us. They Failed. Let's Eat! (2007)
01 - They Tried To Kill Us. They Failed. Lets Eat!
02 - The Truth About David Bowie?
03 - Happy New Year Atom
04 - Yam Shel D'maot
05 - Should've Stayed Home
06 - Skinhead Girls
07 - Commander Josh's Barmitzvah Destruction Party
08 - Gesher Tsar Me Od
09 - Natalie Portman, This Is Your Last Chance
10 - A Song For Your Scenes
11 - The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions
12 - The Partisan Song
13 - Natalie Portman, This Is Your Last Chance
14 - Singer Songwriter Schmuck
15 - Moving Back In
16 - Total Commercial Failure
The Hummusexual EP (2008)
01 - (I Wanna Be A) Hummusexual
02 - Mima'amakim
03 - Al Kol Ele
04 - Todah
05 - Eretz Tropit Yafah
Useless ID & Atom & Yidcore & Man Alive
Attack Of The B-Killers: The Songs Of Babra Streisand And Bette Midler EP (2004)
01 - Useless ID - The Rose
02 - Atom - Under The Boardwalk
03 - YIDcore - From A Distance
04 - Man Alive - Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
05 - Useless ID - The Way We Were
06 - YIDcore - Send In The Clowns
07 - Man Alive - Evergreen
08 - YIDcore - Memory
pass: freepunk77

















Komentáře