Hollywood Fuckheads
Hollywood Fuckheads is organ driven Punk Slop & Roll from United Kingdom. Chuck Berry’s filthiest guitar riffs, gritty distorted vocals, and a whirlwind keyboard assault collide with Neanderthal drum-bashing to forge this blistering, budget-rock banger. A few years after their ultra rare self released 5" record, Kelly Action and Ben Nuthink have frankensteined another monster mash-up of the Mummies, The Oblivions, The Scaners and the Ramones. Thrown in a couplea song titles the Cosmic Psychos would be proud of with some cool-ass cover art and you got a winner right here…
The First Five Inches (2021)
01 - I'm Not Afraid Of You
02 - Allergic To You
01 - I'm Not Afraid Of You
02 - Allergic To You
Totally Fucked EP (2025)
01 - I'm Not Afraid Of You
02 - Do You Like Still Life
03 - Shit Blows Up
04 - I Fuck Average
05 - I Don't Believe In Zombies
pass: freepunk77












Komentáře