SHOUTBOARD

Blonde & Blue (Alison Gordy)

Alison Gordy is American singer, songwriter, photographer and actress. She sang with Johnny Thunders from 1988 to 1991. Alison formed her own band Blonde & Blue. In 2018, she sang with Sylvain Sylvain, on his tour of the UK, to promote his biography: "There's No Bones in Ice Cream".




Mad As Hell (CDr) (DLX ED LTD 25 Copies) (2008)

01 - If I Dream Hard Enough
02 - Who's Been Talking
03 - Nobody Else
04 - I Wanna Be Rich
05 - Let It Rain
06 - Mad As Hell
07 - You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory
08 - Suicide Blues
09 - Out On The Road
10 - Better Way
11 - If I Could Be (Demo)
12 - It's Not Enough (Demo)
13 - Out On The Road (Demo)
14 - If I Dream Hard Enough (Song dedicated to Johnny Thunders) (Video)

pass: freepunk77


Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky