SHOUTBOARD

VA - In Memory Of Lemmy: Tribute To Motörhead

Lemmy Kilmister passed away: a man of remarkable intelligence, a man of honor, a man incredibly sincere in deeds and deeds, the true King of Rock And Roll, who gave us the greatest band of all time - Motörhead. 

Lemmy is gone, but he will live forever in his music and in the hearts of his fans.

Fill the glasses with Jack and Coke and turn on your favorite album to maximize the sound.

I think that would be enough for him.




In Memory Of Lemmy: Tribute To Motörhead (2016)

01 - Motörhead - Ace Of Spades
02 - Motörhead & Girlschool - Please Don't Touch
03 - Saxon - I've Got To Rock (To Stay Alive) (Feat. Lemmy)
04 - Hawkwind - Motorhead
05 - Fast Eddie Clarke - Heavy Load
06 - Brian Robertson - Diamonds And Dirt
07 - Larry Wallis - I'm A Police Car
08 - Fast Eddie Clarke - Nothing Left
09 - Motörhead - I'm Your Man
10 - Plasmatics - Tight Black Pants
11 - Hawkwind - Master Of The Universe (Live)
12 - Eddie Cochran - Summertime Blues
13 - Larry Williams - Slow Down

pass: freepunk77


Komentáře

Anonymní píše…
Oi! Oi! Thanks a lot!!!

Oblíbené příspěvky