SHOUTBOARD

Fear

Fear is a Punk Rock band from Los Angeles, California, formed in 1977. The band is credited for helping to shape the sound and style of Californian Hardcore Punk, the group started out as part of the early California Punk Rock scene, and gained national prominence after an infamous 1981 performance on Saturday Night Live. Frontman Lee Ving has been the band's only constant member. Since its formation, the band has gone through various lineup changes, and at one point, featured Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers on bass.




I Love Livin' In The City 7'' (1978)

01 - I Love Livin' In The City
02 - Fuck Christmas (Unclean Version)
03 - Now Your Dead
04 - (Beep) Christmas (Clean Version)


Live From New York It's Saturday Night Fear 7'' (1981)

01 - I Don't Care About You
02 - Beef Bologna
03 - New York's All Right If You Like Saxophones


WOW Hall, Eugene, Oregon (1982)

01 - Gimme Some Action
02 - Camarillo
03 - No More Nothing
04 - Beef Bologna
05 - Foriegn Policy
06 - Gimme Some Damage
07 - Strangulation
08 - We Destroy The Family
09 - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
10 - Waiting For The Meat
11 - Welcome To The Dustward
12 - I Don't Care About You
13 - Fresh Flesh
14 - I Love Living In The City
15 - Disconnected
16 - Let's Have A War
17 - Fuck Christmas
18 - Mankiller Fear Anthem
19 - Hank Williams Was Queer
20 - Waiting For The Meat


The Record (1982)

01 - Let's Have A War
02 - Beef Boloney
03 - Camarillo
04 - I Don't Care About You
05 - New York's Alright If You Like Saxophones
06 - Gimme Some Action
07 - Foreign Policy
08 - We Destroy The Family
09 - I Love Livin' In The City
10 - Disconnected
11 - We Got To Get Out Of This Place
12 - Fresh Flesh
13 - Getting The Brush
14 - No More Nothing
15 - Fuck Christmas


Budweiser 7'' (1985)

01 - Budweiser
02 - Hank Williams Was Queer
03 - Fear Anthem/Waiting For The Gas


More Beer (1985)

01 - The Mouth Don't Stop (The Trouble With Women Is)
02 - Responsibility
03 - More Beer
04 - Hey
05 - Strangulation
06 - I Am A Doctor
07 - Have A Beer With Fear
08 - Bomb The Russians
09 - Welcome To The Dust Ward
10 - Null Detector
11 - Waiting For The Meat


Living With Fear (1991)

01 - Terminal Detective (Live In The USA)
02 - I Love Livin' In The City (Live In The USA)
03 - Friends (Live In The USA)
04 - Welcome To The Dust Ward (Live In The USA)
05 - New York's Alright If You Like Saxophones (Live In The USA)
06 - I Am A Doctor (Live In The USA)
07 - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place (Live In The USA)
08 - More Beer (Live In The USA)
09 - Budweiser (Live In The USA)
10 - Fuck Christmas (Live In The USA)
11 - We Love Little Girls (Studio Out-Takes)
12 - Fuel Injected Papa (Studio Out-Takes)
13 - Johnny Are You Queer? (Studio Out-Takes)
14 - Here We Go Again (Studio Out-Takes)
15 - Let's Have A War (Studio Out-Takes)
16 - I'm Back (And I'm Bitching) (Studio Out-Takes)
17 - 3 Blind Mice (Studio Out-Takes)
18 - Diconnected (Studio Out-Takes)
19 - I Don't Care About You (Studio Out-Takes)
20 - Cat Fight (Studio Out-Takes)
21 - Fresh Flesh (Studio Out-Takes)
22 - I Love Livin' In The City (Studio Out-Takes)
23 - (Beep) Christmas (Studio Out-Takes)


Live... For The Record (1991)

01 - Null Detector
02 - I Love Livin' In The City
03 - New York's All Right
04 - Beef Bologna
05 - More Beer
06 - Welcome To The Dust Ward
07 - I Am A Doctor
08 - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
09 - Fuck Christmas
10 - Responsibility
11 - Hey
12 - Waiting For The Meat
13 - Camarillo
14 - Foreign Policy
15 - Give Me Some Action
16 - We Destroy The Family
17 - I Don't Care About You
18 - Let's Have A War


Have Another Beer With Fear (1995)

01 - USA
02 - I Believe I'll Have Another Beer
03 - Back Into Battle Again
04 - Demons Stickin' Pitchforks In My Brain
05 - Bad Day
06 - Ugly As You
07 - Legalize Drugs
08 - Drink Some Beer
09 - Fuck You Let's Rodeo
10 - Beerfight
11 - Chaos
12 - Honor And Obey
13 - Untermenschen
14 - Meat And Potatoes
15 - Public Hangings
16 - Free Beer


American Beer (2000)

01 - Surgery
02 - Bud Club
03 - I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
04 - Beer 30
05 - Catfight
06 - Beerheads
07 - Hard Cotto Salami
08 - Another Christmas Beer
09 - What Is Best In Life
10 - 33Rd And 3Rd
11 - What If God's Not One Of Us
12 - I Don't Care Without You
13 - Lost In Los Angeles
14 - And The Spiders Crawl


Paradise Studio Demos (2009)

01 - Let's Have A War
02 - Fresh Flesh
03 - I Love Livin' In The City
04 - I Don't Care About You
05 - I'm Back
06 - Intro/Waiting For The Gas
07 - Disconnected
08 - Fetch Me One More Beer
09 - Here We Go Again
10 - Love The Girls
11 - Three Blind Mice
12 - Cat Fight
13 - Fuel Injected Papa


Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas 7'' (2011)

01 - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
02 - Another Christmas Beer


The Fear Record (2012)

01 - I Love Livin' In The City
02 - New York's Alright If You Like Saxophones
03 - I Don't Care About You
04 - Let's Have A War
05 - Gimme Some Action
06 - Foreign Policy
07 - Beef Boloney
08 - We Destroy The Family
09 - Camarillo
10 - Disconnected
11 - We Gotta Get Outa This Place
12 - Fresh Flesh
13 - Getting The Brush
14 - No More Nothing


Paradise Studios Sessions Vol. 1 (2014)

01 - Let's Have A War
02 - Disconnected
03 - We Just Love The Little Girls
04 - 100 Downers


Paradise Studios Sessions Vol. 2 (2015)

01 - Fresh Flesh
02 - I Don't Care About You
03 - I'm Back And I'm Bitching
04 - Three Blind Mice


Paradise Studios Sessions Vol. 3 (2016)

01 - I Love Livin' In The City
02 - Cat Fight
03 - Fuel Injected Papa
04 - FEAR Anthem/Waiting For The Gas
05 - Here We Go Again


Neighbors 7'' (2016)

01 - Neighbors (2015 Mix)
02 - Neighbors (Fear Version)
03 - Neighbors (Original Cropper 1981 Mix)


Fuel To The Fire 7'' (2019)

01 - Fuel To The Fire
02 - People Person


More Beer (35th Anniversary Edition) (2021)

CD 01:
01 - The Mouth Don't Stop (The Trouble With Women Is)
02 - Responsibility
03 - More Beer
04 - Hey
05 - Strangulation
06 - I Am A Doctor
07 - Have A Beer With Fear
08 - Bomb The Russians
09 - Chicken Song
10 - Welcome To The Dust Ward
11 - Null Detector
12 - Waiting For The Meat
13 - Abooga Matches
14 - The Mouth Don't Stop (The Trouble With Women Is) (2020 Remix)
15 - Responsibility (2020 Remix)
16 - More Beer Intro (2020 Remix)
17 - More Beer (2020 Remix)
18 - Hey (2020 Remix)
19 - Strangulation (2020 Remix)
20 - I Am A Doctor (2020 Remix)
21 - Have S Beer With Fear (2020 Remix)
22 - Have A Beer With Fear Intro (2020 Remix)
23 - Bomb The Russians (2020 Remix)
24 - Chicken Song (2020 Remix)

CD 02:
01 - Welcome To The Dust Ward (2020 Remix)
02 - Abooga Matches (2020 Remix)
03 - Null Detector (2020 Remix)
04 - Waiting For The Meat (2020 Remix)
05 - I Am A Doctor (Alternate Version)
06 - Acid Rain (Early Version Of Have A Beer With Fear)
07 - Hey (Rough Mix)
08 - Waiting For The Meat (Rough Mix)
09 - Bomb The Russians (Rough Mix)
10 - Strangulation (Rough Mix)
11 - The Mouth Don't Stop (The Trouble Today With Women Is) (Rough Mix)
12 - More Beer (Rough Mix)
13 - Responsibility (Rough Mix)
14 - I Am A Doctor (Rough Mix)
15 - Welcome To The Dust Ward (Rough Mix)
16 - Null Detector (Rough Mix)
17 - Chicken Song (Alternate Version)
18 - Abooga Matches (Extended Version)


I Love Living In The City EP (2021)

01 - I Love Living In The City
02 - Now Your Dead
03 - Do Me Some Damage
04 - No More Nothing


Live... For The Record (Deluxe Expanded Edition) (2022)

CD 01 - KPFK Pacifica Radio 1985:
01 - KPFK Intro
02 - Insturmental
03 - The Mouth Don't Stop (The Trouble With Women Is)
04 - More Beer
05 - Have A Beer With Fear
06 - We Are The Bud Club
07 - Fuck Christmas
08 - Responsibility
09 - I Am A Doctor
10 - Bomb The Russians
11 - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
12 - Hey
13 - What Are Friends For?
14 - Null Detector
15 - Welcome To The Dust Ward
16 - Give Me Some Action
17 - Waiting For The Meat
18 - Camarillo
19 - New York's Alright (If You Like Saxophones)
20 - Beef Boiogna
21 - Foreign Policy
22 - Philo's Joke
23 - We Destroy The Family
24 - I Don't Care About You
25 - Let's Have A War
26 - I Love Living In The City

CD 02 - Metropolis, Portland 1982:
01 - Give Me Some Action
02 - Camarillo
03 - Beef Bologna
04 - No More Nothing
05 - Foreign Policy
06 - Do Me Some Damage
07 - We Destroy The Family
08 - Strangulation
09 - Waiting For The Meat
10 - Welcome To The Dust Ward
11 - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
12 - I Don't Care About You
13 - Disconnected
14 - Fresh Flesh
15 - I Love Living In The City
16 - Let's Have A War
17 - Mengele
18 - Fuck Christmas
19 - FEAR Anthem
20 - Waiting For The Gas


Have Another Beer With Fear (Deluxe Edition) (2022)

CD 01:
01 - U.S.A.
02 - I Believe I'll Have Another Beer
03 - Back Into Battle Again
04 - Demon's Sticking Pitchforks In My Brain
05 - Bad Day
06 - Ugly As You
07 - Legalize Drugs
08 - Drink Some Beer
09 - Fuck You Let's Rodeo
10 - Beerfight
11 - Chaos
12 - Honor And Obey
13 - Untermenchen
14 - Meat And Potatoes
15 - Public Hangings
16 - Free Beer
17 - Four Skins (Bonus)

CD 02:
01 - Fuel To The Fire
02 - People Person
03 - Honor And Obey (Original Version)
04 - Ugly As You (Original Version)
05 - Chaos (Alternate Version)
06 - Free Mike (Tyson)
07 - I Believe I'll Have Another Beer (Alternate Version)
08 - Demons Sticking Pitchforks In My Brain (Alternate Version)
09 - Public Hangings (Rough Mix)
10 - Legalize Drugs (Alternate Version)
11 - Chaos (1993 Demo)
12 - Demons Sticking Pitchforks In My Brain (1993 Demo)
13 - Bad Day (1993 Demo)
14 - Public Hangings (1993 Demo)
15 - Fuck You Let's Rodeo (1993 Demo)
16 - Skinheads (1993 Demo)
17 - Honor And Obey (1993 Demo)


Nice Boys (Don't Play Rock 'N' Roll) EP (2023)

01 - Nice Boys (Don't Play Rock 'N' Roll)
02 - She's A Leech
03 - I Am An Engineer


For Right And Order (2023)

01 - I'm Back And I'm Bitching
02 - I Am An Engineer
03 - Do Me Some Damage
04 - Til You Die
05 - 100 Downers
06 - Nice Boys (Don't Play Rock & Roll)
07 - Manhunt
08 - We Just Love The Little Girls
09 - Homicide
10 - She's A Leech
11 - Nobody Hears You
12 - For Right And Order
13 - I Like Beer
14 - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (AC/DC) (Bonus)


Paradise Studio Demos & 1993 Demos (2024)

01 - Fresh Flesh
02 - Disconnected
03 - I'm Back
04 - Fetch Me One More Beer
05 - Let's Have A War
06 - Fuel Injected Papa
07 - Waiting For The Gas
08 - Cat Fight
09 - I Don't Care About You
10 - Here We Go Again
11 - Three Blind Mice
12 - We Love The Girls
13 - I Love Livin' In The City
14 - Chaos
15 - Demons Sticking Pitchforks In My Brain
16 - Bad Day
17 - Public Hangings
18 - Fuck You Let's Rodeo
19 - Honor And Obey


Ramblin' Gamblin' Man 7'' (2024)

01 - Ramblin' Gamblin' Man
02 - Brainwash


The Record Box Set (2024)

CD 01 - The Record:
01 - Let's Have A War
02 - Beef Bologna
03 - Camarillo
04 - I Don't Care About You
05 - New York's All Right If You Like Saxophones
06 - Gimme Some Action
07 - Foreign Policy
08 - We Destroy The Family
09 - I Love Living In The City
10 - Disconnected
11 - We Got To Get Out Of This Place
12 - Fresh Flesh
13 - Getting The Brush
14 - No More Nothing
15 - Fuck Christmas
16 - Hoochie Coochie Man

CD 02 - The Remix:
01 - Let's Have A War
02 - Beef Bologna
03 - Camarillo
04 - I Don't Care About You
05 - New York's Alright If You Like Saxophones
06 - Gimme Some Action
07 - Foreign Policy
08 - We Destroy The Family
09 - I Love Living In The City
10 - Disconnected
11 - We Got To Get Out Of This Place
12 - Fresh Flesh
13 - Getting The Brush
14 - No More Nothing

CD 03 - The Outtakes:
01 - Disconnected (Alternate Vocals)
02 - Foreign Policy (Alternate Vocals)
03 - Fresh Flesh (Alternate Vocals)
04 - I Don't Care About You (Alternate Vocals)
05 - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place (Alternate Vocals)
06 - Getting The Brush (Schizo Vocals)
07 - Camarillo (Instrumental Outtake)
08 - Disconnected (Outtake)
09 - Foreign Policy (Outtake)
10 - Fresh Flesh (Outtake)
11 - Fuck Christmas (Outtake)
12 - Fuck Christmas (Alternate Outtake)
13 - Fuck Christmas (Rough Mix)
14 - Getting The Brush (Outtake)
15 - Gimme Some Action (Outtake)
16 - Gimme Some Action (Alternate Outtake)
17 - Let's Have A War (Outtake)
18 - No More Nothing (Alternate Vocal - Outtake)

CD 04 - Aborted Sessions:
01 - I Love Living In The City
02 - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place (Demo)
03 - New York's Alright If You Like Saxophones (Demo Instrumental)
04 - We Just Love Little Girls (Demo Instrumental)
05 - Cat Fight (Demo)
06 - Cat Fight (Take 2 - Philo Vocals)
07 - 100 Downers (Alternate Vocal)
08 - I Am A Doctor (Alternate Vocal)
09 - Gimme Some Action (Demo Instrumental)
10 - Getting The Brush (Instrumental)
11 - Getting The Brush (Take 2 - With Vocal)
12 - I Am An Engineer (Demo Previously Unreleased)
13 - Queer Bait (Demo)
14 - Homocide (Demo Instrumental Previously Unreleased)
15 - Disconnected (Demo)
16 - Camarillo (Demo)

CD 05 - Live In Frisco 1982:
01 - We Destroy The Family (Demo)
02 - Gimme Some Action
03 - Waiting For The Meat
04 - No More Nothing
05 - Camarillo
06 - Beef Bologna
07 - Strangulation
08 - Foreign Policy
09 - We Destroy The Family
10 - Null Detector
11 - Fresh Flesh
12 - Welcome To The Dust Ward
13 - Do Me Some Damage
14 - I Love Living In The City
15 - I Don't Care About You
16 - New York's Alright If You Like Saxophones
17 - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place

CD 06 - Transmissions 7'':
01 - Let's Have A War
02 - Untitled (Radio Spots)

I don't know who to thank, but thank you very much anyway!!!


The Last Time (2024)

01 - Here We Go Again
02 - Fuel Injected Papa
03 - What Are Friends For?
04 - Ramblin Gamblin Man
05 - Blow Away
06 - Brick 'N' Steel
07 - I Just Can't Wait To Drop The Big One
08 - Three Blind Mice
09 - The Last Time
10 - What Happens?
11 - You Don't Mean A Thing
12 - Pain In The Neck
13 - A Million Bucks


Trash 7'' (2025)

01 - Trash
02 - A Hard Day's Night

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky