SHOUTBOARD

Reckless Threat


Reckless Threat is a punk band with roots in melodic hardcore (Strike Anywhere, Ignite, A Wilhelm Scream) from Knoxville, Tennessee. 
They are: Dillon Sizemore, Mike Billups, Forrest McCorkle.
Originally formed in 2018, Reckless Threat has undergone a series of lineup changes and challenges, but their core belief remains the same - to produce heartfelt music that they truly believe in. Leaving their pop punk past behind them this trio embrace their heavier side on their Patient Zero debut EP, Paradise End.




The Upstart Sessions EP (2018)

01 - We Are The Ones
02 - System Of Conformity
03 - This Time Without Me
04 - I Thought I Knew You
05 - Boxcar (Bonus Track)


Here's To Society (2019)

01 - She's Everything
02 - We Are The Ones
03 - Selective Moral Delusions
04 - You Don't Know Shit
05 - Surf Party
06 - It's True
07 - I Thought I Knew You
08 - Burn Down The Forest
09 - Pool Party
10 - Johnny Was A Skinhead
11 - Whores Of Ambition
12 - System Of Conformity
13 - All The Same
14 - This Time Without Me
15 - Hot Tub Party


The Heartbreak Kids (2021)

01 - I'm Still Dreaming
02 - Escape To Nowhere
03 - Never Wanna Let You Go
04 - Sorry Belinda
05 - I Don't Wanna Be A Jock
06 - Are You Lookin' For Love
07 - Julie Was A Queen
08 - Runaway Rock Habit
09 - She's The One
10 - Never Wanna Let You Go (Acoustic)
11 - I Don't Wanna Be A Jock (Acoustic)
12 - I'm Still Dreaming (Acoustic)
13 - Yesterday (Bonus Track)


Doin' The Splits EP (2022)

01 - Toxic
02 - Paradise End (Demo)


Paradise End EP (2022)

01 - Paradise End
02 - Teen Angst
03 - Bed Of Lies
04 - Sleepwalker
05 - Excuses
06 - Hung Up


Goodnight, And Thanks For All Of The Trauma (2023)

01 - Goodnight, And Thanks For All Of The Trauma
02 - Last One To Stand Still
03 - Breathe
04 - 5:22
05 - Fingerprints
06 - Paradise End
07 - Mission Misunderstood
08 - Bed Of Lies
09 - Weasel Words
10 - Fake It 
11 - Void
12 - Much The Same (Bonus Track)
13 - Motorbreath (Bonus Track)
14 - Dehumanize (Bonus Track)


Live At Capone's (2024)

01 - Paradise End
02 - Weasel Words
03 - Fingerprints
04 - Last One To Stand Still
05 - Breathe
06 - 522
07 - Goodnight
08 - CTRP
09 - Mission Misunderstood
10 - Bed Of Lies
11 - Fake It
12 - Void
13 - CTRP (Bonus Track)
14 - I Said Goddamn! (Bonus Track)


pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky