SHOUTBOARD

Destructive


Destructive is HC/Street Punk band from Quebec City, Québec, Canada. Fast & furious beer-swilling, under-a-bridge dwelling super charged Street Punk.




Another Strike EP (2021)

01 - Another Strike
02 - No One's Safe
03 - Corporate Lies
04 - Payback


Hope Is Dead EP (2024)

01 - Frustration
02 - Follow
03 - Your Future
04 - Fuck Your Face
05 - Hope Is Dead


Total Destruction (2024)

01 - Frustration
02 - Follow
03 - Your Future
04 - Fuck Your Face
05 - Hope Is Dead
06 - Intro
07 - I'm Done
08 - Destructive Punx
09 - Another Strike
10 - No One's Safe
11 - Corporate Lies
12 - Payback


Destructive & Organized Chaos (GER)
Split 7'' (2022)

01 - Destructive - Intro
02 - Destructive - I'm Done
03 - Destructive - Destructive Punx
04 - Organized Chaos - Cold Despair
05 - Organized Chaos - I Don't Need You

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky