Panic (UK)
Panic were 77 styled Punk Rock band from Durham City, United Kingdom.
Gremlin Generation (1997)
01 - Panic Paella
02 - Gremlin Generation
03 - Our Punk
04 - I'm Gonna Be A T.V. Star
05 - Catage
06 - I've Got Loads Of Things Wrong With Me
07 - Brit-Pop Girls
08 - She's Certainly Sore
09 - The Dependents
10 - She's A Super-Hero
11 - Her Family's On Drugs
12 - Andy Hazard
13 - Sunday Madness
14 - Shut Up About Amanda
15 - Come To London
16 - Great Video
Movers & Shakers (1999)
01 - Movers & Shakers
02 - Her Name Was Toxic
03 - Strange Blowout
04 - Pheramone A
05 - I'm Not A Good Guy Anymore
06 - Mad Scientist
07 - Glass On The Dancefloor
08 - Yeah, She's Coming Straight At Me
09 - Blavad
10 - Looking Beautiful
11 - Adios Muchachas
12 - So, I'm Outward Going
13 - The People's Band
pass: freepunk77









Komentáře