The Battlebeats
The Battlebeats is Bandung, Indonesia's slum king of Garage Punk band, formed by Andresa Nugraha in 2019.
Demo EP (2020)
01 - You Stabbed Me In The Back
02 - She's A Bitch
03 - They Got Mad At Me
04 - I'm Just A Piece Of Shit
05 - Now He's Gone
06 - Dressed In Black (Teengenerate)
01 - You Stabbed Me In The Back
02 - She's A Bitch
03 - They Got Mad At Me
04 - I'm Just A Piece Of Shit
05 - Now He's Gone
06 - Dressed In Black (Teengenerate)
Search And Destroy (2020)
01 - It Should Have Been Me
02 - Stitch Your Heart Up
03 - She's So Overrated
04 - When I Got Rock 'N' Roll
05 - I'm Just A Piece Of Shit
06 - Inside Your Heart
07 - You're My Wild One
08 - Bedroom Fiasco Blues
09 - It's Time To R'N'R
10 - They Got Mad At Me
11 - I Don't Wanna Go Back Home
12 - I Wanna Break Away
13 - Won't Get A Life
14 - She Don't Need You
15 - You Stabbed Me In The Back
16 - Search And Destroy
17 - Let's Get Hurt
The Battlebeats EP (2020)
01 - You Stabbed Me In The Back
02 - The Got Mad At Me
03 - (Hey Hey Hey) Pretty Girl
04 - She's A Bitch
Killed By Boredom EP (2022)
01 - Killed By Boredom
02 - Whip Your Lovin' On Me
03 - I'm Not Right In The Head
04 - Another Desperate Night
You Don't Know Me EP (2022)
01 - You Don't Know Me
02 - Rest In Piss
03 - Anxiety
04 - I'm Losing Control
Get Lost EP (2022)
01 - Get Lost
02 - Make Me Sick
03 - Brainsick
04 - I Don't Like You
Meet Your Maker (2024)
01 - R'N'R All Night Long
02 - Don't Talk To Me
03 - Dressed To Kill
04 - Meet Your Maker
05 - The Anaxiphiliac
06 - Jealous Of Me
07 - Believe In Lies
08 - Wicked City
09 - No Self Control
10 - You Wanna Be Me
11 - Born To Lose
12 - You Ain't Better Than Me
pass: freepunk77
















Komentáře