Boris The Sprinkler
Boris The Sprinkler is Punk Rock band from Green Bay, WI. Formed in 1992. Known for their flamboyant satirical style with a supplemental dash of bizarre imagery to keep things interesting. They have released full length albums on the Lookout!, Bulge, Mutant Pop, and Go Kart record labels.
Potsylvanian Lawncare, Vol. 1 (1992)
01 - Boulevard Bulldog
02 - She's So Disgusting
03 - Attitude
04 - The Way It Is
05 - Gimme Gimme Grape Juice
06 - All My Time
07 - Girls Like You
08 - Solomon Grundy
09 - Drugs And Masturbation
She's Got A Lighter 7'' (1993)
01 - She's Got A Lighter
02 - It's My Style
03 - Rock & Roll Girl
Male Model 7'' (1994)
01 - Male Model
02 - Superball Eyes
03 - Ejector Seat
04 - Male Model
Do You Wanna Grilled Cheese 7'' (1994)
01 - (Do You Wanna) Grilled Cheese
02 - Bad Guy Reaction
8 Testicled Pogo Machine (1994)
01 - Drugs & Masturbation
02 - Get Outta My Life
03 - Boulevard Bulldog
04 - Hey Professor Flutesnoot
05 - (She's So) Disgusting
06 - West Of The East
07 - She's Got A Lighter
08 - Anarchy Bob At The Mayo Clinic
09 - The Way It Is
10 - Side Two
11 - Gimme Gimme Grape Juice
12 - Hexagonal Blues
13 - 1-3
14 - Crop
15 - For Paul's Sake
16 - All My Time
17 - Drunk
18 - Girls Like U
19 - Solomon Grundy
20 - Hail Potsylvania
21 - Time Bomb Tom (Outro)
Saucer To Saturn (1995)
01 - No I Don't Care About You Yeah
02 - Worm
03 - I Wanna Get To Third Base With You
04 - Sidewalk Sidewalk Yeah Yeah Yeah
05 - (Do You Wanna) Grilled Cheese
06 - (She Must Not Suspect) I Dig Her
07 - Ejector Seat
08 - Destination Saturn
09 - 4-Money
10 - Screamin' Demon Martians Ridin' Go-Karts In My Head
11 - I Object
12 - Superball Eyes
13 - Weird Tattoo
14 - Goddamn Rollerbladers
Kill The Ramones 7'' (1996)
01 - Kill The Ramones
02 - Kill The Sex Pistols
03 - Kill The Ramones
V.M. Live At Fireside Bowl EP (1996)
01 - (She Digs My) New Wave Records
02 - (She Must Not Suspect) I Dig Her
03 - West Of The East
04 - Male Model
05 - Drugs And Masturbation
06 - Get Off The Phone
07 - Time Bomb Tom
Little Yellow Box 7'' (1997)
01 - Little Yellow Box
02 - Why Don't We Do It In The Dumpster
03 - Get Off The Phone
113° Uomo 7'' (1997)
01 - 113th Man
02 - Son Of Musical Interlude
03 - (My Baby Put Me In The) Penalty Box!
03 - Can't Controllit!
Mega Anal! (1997)
01 - Weird Lookin' Woman
02 - (Ain't Nobody Rockin' At The) Vegetable Factory
03 - Disturbing (My Shoes)
04 - Scratch My Yahtzee
05 - Worry Wart
06 - Sheena's Got A Microwave
07 - There Ain't No Pabst In Tijuana
08 - Kill The Ramones
09 - I'm Bugged
10 - (She Digs My) New Wave Records
11 - Yup, Screw It Up
12 - I'm A Mole Man, Baby
13 - Girl Don't Go Where The Gargoyles Are
14 - Gotta Whiz
15 - Disturbing (My Shoes)
16 - Girl Don't Go Where The Gargoyles Are
17 - Gotta Whiz
18 - I'm A Mole Man, Baby
19 - I'm Bugged
20 - Kill The Ramones
21 - (She Digs My) New Wave Records (Solo)
22 - Scratch My Yahtzee
23 - Sheena's Got A Microwave (A Capella)
24 - There Ain't No Pabst In Tijuana
25 - (Ain't Nobody Rockin' At The) Vegetable Factory
26 - Weird Lookin' Woman (W/O Intro)
27 - Worry Wart
28 - Yup, Screw It Up
(She Digs My) New Wave Records 7'' (1998)
01 - (She Digs My) New Wave Records
02 - Yellow Pills
03 - Hi, We're The Replacements
04 - (She Digs My) New Wave Records (Solo)
The Frozen Tundra Of... (1998)
CD 01:
01 - Poodle Party
02 - Drugs & Masturbation
03 - Get Outta My Life
04 - She's So Disgusting
05 - Hey Professor Flutesnoot
06 - (I Wanna Be With A) Rock & Roll Girl
07 - The Night Before
08 - The Way It Is
09 - Boulevard Bulldog
10 - 4-Money
11 - No, I Don't Care About You, Yeah
12 - Destination Saturn
13 - Life Is A Rock But The Radio Rolled Me
14 - Do You Wanna Grilled Cheese?
15 - Bad Guy Reaction
16 - Gimme Gimme Grape Juice
17 - Goddamned Rollerbladers
CD 02:
01 - Male Model
02 - Sidewalk
03 - Dig Her
04 - True Grit
05 - Worm
06 - 13
07 - Style
08 - Screamin Demon Martians
09 - West
10 - Lighter
11 - Third Base
12 - Superball
13 - Ejector Seat
14 - Solomon Grundy
15 - Beth
16 - Ready, Steady, Go
End Of The Century (1998)
01 - Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio?
02 - I'm Affected
03 - Danny Says
04 - Chinese Rocks
05 - The Return Of Jackie And Judy
06 - Let's Go
07 - Baby, I Love You
08 - I Can't Make It On Time
09 - This Ain't Havana
10 - Rock 'N' Roll High School
11 - All The Way
12 - High Risk Insurance
Suck (1999)
01 - Do The Sprinkler
02 - Statutory Rock
03 - My Radio Is Telling Me To Kill
04 - Dirty Candy
05 - Icky Shazam
06 - Purple Vulcan Hot Rod
07 - Russian Robot
08 - Jonestown Judy
09 - UFO
10 - My Baby Put Me In The Penalty
11 - Your Stupid Pants
12 - Baby, I Got Gas
13 - Sugar Machine
14 - Got2Fuc2Day
Group Sex (2000)
01 - Intro
02 - Deny Everything
03 - I Just Want Some Skank
04 - Beverly Hills
05 - Operation
06 - Back Against The Wall
07 - Wasted
08 - Behind The Door
09 - World Up My Ass
10 - Paid Vacation
11 - Don't Care
12 - Live Fast Die Young
13 - Whats Your Problem
14 - Group Sex
15 - Red Tape
16 - Outro
Boris The Sprinkler ...Is... ...Gay! (2000)
01 - Motherfucker Are You Ready To Rock?
02 - Y-V-V-Vette
03 - No Longer
04 - I Don't Really Want To Walk To Taco Bell Without You
05 - London Dogs
06 - All The Kids Wanna Go To Bay Beach
07 - Shave It
08 - I Fell
09 - Bang Tri
10 - Huff Puff
11 - Train Song Train Song Yeah Yeah Yeah
12 - Girl Like Poison
13 - I'm All Nerves
14 - I
Vespa To Venus (2019)
01 - I Tell Ya! Tonight! Tonight!
02 - (She Got Da) Wonk Shicky-Shicky Wonk Wonk!
03 - (What Did The) Dog Do (Now?)
04 - Bippy
05 - Gamma Ray Girl
06 - Rock & Roll Tangerine
07 - Spider Baby
08 - Bang Shang-A-Lang-Ri-La
09 - Screamin' Sister Cyanide
10 - (When We Wore The) Haircuts (We Were The Ones)
11 - Have You Made Lunch For Me Lately
12 - My Cock's On Drugs!
13 - (It Should Be Noted I've Been Stayin' On The) 13th Floor
14 - Wip Wap Woo
15 - Working Class Kree
16 - Mop This Joint
Vespa To Venus (2019)
01 - I Tell Ya! Tonight! Tonight!
02 - (She Got Da) Wonk Shicky-Shicky Wonk Wonk!
03 - (What Did The) Dog Do (Now?)
04 - Bippy
05 - Gamma Ray Girl
06 - Rock & Roll Tangerine
07 - Spider Baby
08 - Bang Shang-A-Lang-Ri-La
09 - Screamin' Sister Cyanide
10 - (When We Wore The) Haircuts (We Were The Ones)
11 - Have You Made Lunch For Me Lately
12 - My Cock's On Drugs!
13 - (It Should Be Noted I've Been Stayin' On The) 13th Floor
14 - Wip Wap Woo
15 - Working Class Kree
16 - Mop This Joint
Bits O Boris (2023)
01 - Norb Intro
02 - Little Yellow Box
03 - Sharona Made My Head Hurt Yeah
04 - 113th Man
05 - Why Don't We Do It In The Dumpster
06 - My Prom Date's Parkin' With Grand Moff Tarkin
07 - Son Of Musical Interlude
08 - Do The Go
09 - Russian Robot
10 - It's My Style
11 - Can't Control It
12 - Sick Sick Sick
13 - Ultimatum
14 - Busy Signals
15 - Turn That TV Off
16 - Buying Beer For JR High School Students
17 - I'm Gonna Perforate You
18 - Kill The Sex Pistols
19 - Hey, Ed!
20 - Bleep The Ramones
Gets A Clue EP (2024)
01 - Miss Scarlet In The Study
02 - I Wanna Dance Like Professor Plum
03 - Run, Mrs. Peacock!
04 - No One Loves Mr. Green
05 - Come On Mrs. White
06 - OOO Colonel Mustard
07 - Mr. Boddy
Boris The Sprinkler & Quencher
Split 7'' (1994)
01 - Boris The Sprinkler - 4 Money
02 - Quencher - Pummel
Boris The Sprinkler & Scooby Don't
Split 7'' (1995)
01 - Boris The Sprinkler - Ready, Steady Go!
02 - Scooby Don't - Somebody Please Kill Lenny Kravitz
Boris The Sprinkler & The Meatmen
Split 7'' (1995)
Boris The Sprinkler:
01 - True Grit
02 - Poodle Party
03 - Do The Mimi
The Meatmen:
04 - Drugs And Masturbation
05 - Space Truckin'
06 - Shut Up And Suck
Boris The Sprinkler & The Droids
Split 7'' (1995)
Boris The Sprinkler:
01 - Beth
02 - I Turned Into A Martian
The Droids:
03 - Elementarz
04 - Notch
05 - Spoch E Yedzenya
Boris The Sprinkler & Moral Crux
Split 7'' (1995)
Boris The Sprinkler:
01 - Hey, Ed!
02 - Attitude
Moral Crux:
03 - I Don't Need You
04 - Your Name
05 - Psychotic Neurotic
Boris The Sprinkler & Sonic Dolls
Sheena's Got A Microwave 7'' (1996)
Boris The Sprinkler:
01 - Sheena's Got A Microwave
02 - Chipmunks Are Go!
03 - Chemistry Set
Sonic Dolls:
04 - Public Enemy #1.1
05 - Public Enemy #1.2
06 - Public Enemy #1.3
07 - Judy's Got A Microwave
pass: freepunk77


































Komentáře