SHOUTBOARD

Arizona Law


Arizona Law is a Gruff Riff Punk band from Devon, United Kingdom. Independent for over 15 years. 
Great music!!!




The Abduction EP (2015)

01 - Get In The Van
02 - Rats
03 - Yeah, Geddon
04 - Roads
05 - Hey Rick


The End Is Near EP (2016)

01 - Coffin
02 - Loyal Dogs Don't Stay Loyal
03 - Devils At The Wheel
04 - Are You Done?


Live In Session (Unplugged) EP (2017)

01 - Floating Away
02 - Stand Up
03 - Victimised
04 - Roads
05 - Coffin


A Little Bit Too Rad EP (2022)

01 - Still Waiting (On Scallops)
02 - I Wanna Die
03 - I Wrote A Message
04 - Fuck You
05 - Floating Away
06 - Stand Up
07 - Live Like We're Still Twenty-One (Studio Demo Version)


Have You Tried Not Being Sad? (2024)

01 - Welcome To Hell
02 - Never Have I Ever
03 - Hate Losing A Friend
04 - Loser
05 - Misuse And Misunderstanding
06 - Atom Bomb
07 - Another Hardcore Song
08 - Punk Rock Symphony
09 - The Final Chapter

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky