U.K. Subs
The U.K. Subs are an English Punk band, among the earliest in the first wave of British Punk. Formed in 1976, the mainstay of the band has been vocalist Charlie Harper, originally a singer in Britain's R&B scene. They were also one of the first Street Punk bands.
Another Kind Of Blues (1979)
01 - C.I.D.
02 - I Couldn't Be You
03 - Live In A Car
04 - Tomorrow's Girls
05 - Killer
06 - World War
07 - Rockers
08 - I.O.D.
09 - T.V. Blues
10 - Blues
11 - Lady Esquire
12 - All I Wanna Know
13 - Crash Course
14 - Young Criminals
15 - B.I.C.
16 - Disease
17 - Stranglehold
18 - C.I.D. (Single Version)
19 - I Live In A Car (Single Version)
20 - B.I.C. (Single Version)
21 - Stranglehold (Single Version)
22 - World War (Single Version)
23 - Rockers (Single Version)
24 - Tomorrows Girls (Single Version)
25 - Scum Of The Earth
26 - Telephone Numbers
Brand New Age (1980)
01 - You Cant Take It Anymore
02 - Brand New Age
03 - Public Servant
04 - Warhead
05 - Barbie's Dead
06 - Organised Crime
07 - Rat Race
08 - Emotional Blackmail
09 - Kicks
10 - Teenage
11 - Dirty Girls
12 - 500 CC
13 - Bomb Factory
14 - Emotional Blackmail 2
Crash Course (Live) (1980)
01 - C.I.D.
02 - I Couldn't Be You
03 - I Live In A Car
04 - Tomorrow's Girls
05 - Left For Dead
06 - Kicks
07 - Rat Race
08 - New York State Police
09 - Warhead
10 - Public Servant
11 - Telephone Numbers
12 - Organised Crime
13 - Rockers
14 - Brand New Age
15 - Dirty Girls
16 - The Same Thing
17 - Crash Course
18 - Teenage
19 - Killer
20 - Emotional Blackmail
Diminished Responsibility (1981)
01 - You Don't Belong
02 - So What
03 - Confrontation
04 - Fatal
05 - Time And Matter
06 - Violent City
07 - Too Tired
08 - Party In Paris
09 - Gangster
10 - Face The Machine
11 - New Order
12 - Just Another Jungle
13 - Collision Cult
Endangered Species (1982)
01 - Endangered Species
02 - Living Dead
03 - Countdown
04 - Ambition
05 - Fear Of Girls
06 - Lie Down And Die
07 - Down On The Farm
08 - Sensitive Boys
09 - :8x5
10 - Ice Age
11 - I Robot
12 - Flesh Wound
13 - Plan Of Action
Flood Of Lies (1983)
01 - Flood Of Lies
02 - Veronique
03 - Soldiers Of Fortune
04 - D.B.S.
05 - Tampa Bay
06 - After The War
07 - Violent Revolution
08 - In The Red
09 - Dress Code
10 - Revenge Of The Jelly Devils
11 - In The Wild
12 - Seas Of Mars
13 - Still Life
14 - Another Typical City
15 - Self Destruct
16 - Police State
17 - War Of Roses
18 - This Gun Says
19 - Speak For Myself
20 - Wanted
21 - The Spell
22 - Private Army
23 - Multiple Minds
24 - Primary Strength
Gross Out U.S.A. (Live) (1985)
01 - Intro
02 - Emotional Blackmail
03 - New Barbarians
04 - In The Wild
05 - Veronique
06 - Flood Of Lies
07 - Warhead
08 - Limo Life
09 - Disease
10 - Violent Revolution
11 - Soldiers Of Fortune
12 - Ice Age
13 - Dress Code
14 - Telephone Numbers
15 - Stranglehold
16 - You Don't Belong
17 - Party In Paris
Huntington Beach (1985)
01 - Rock And Roll Savage
02 - Between The Eyes
03 - Suicide Taxi
04 - Party Animal
05 - The Unknown
06 - Miss Teenage USA
07 - Huntington
08 - All The Kings Horses
09 - Juke Box
10 - Sk8 Tough
11 - Death Row
12 - The Bullshitter
13 - Dirt Boy
14 - All Change For Hollywood
15 - Blinding Stories
In Action (1986)
01 - Emotional Blackmail
02 - Endangered Species
03 - Fear Of Girls
04 - New York State Police
05 - Rock'N'Roll Savage
06 - Organised Crime
07 - B.I.C.
08 - You Don't Belong
09 - Confrontation Street
10 - Barbies Dead
11 - Keep On Running
12 - Warhead
13 - Police State
14 - Teenage
15 - Telephone Numbers
16 - I Couldn't Be You
17 - I Live In A Car
18 - Party In Paris
19 - Crash Course
20 - Blues
21 - Young Criminals
22 - Left For Dead
23 - Rockers
24 - Between The Eyes
25 - SK8 Tough
26 - C.I.D.
27 - Tomorrows Girls
28 - Stranglehold
29 - New Barbarians
Japan Today (1987)
01 - Another Cuba
02 - Punk Rap
03 - Streets On Fire
04 - Captain Scarlet
05 - Sex Object
06 - Japan Inc.
07 - Interview With Yuki Yumi
08 - Warzone
09 - Thunderbird Wine
10 - Comin' Back
11 - Hey Santa
12 - Skateboard Billy
13 - Surf Bastard
14 - Street Legal
15 - Angel
16 - Motivator
17 - Combat Zone
18 - Fascist Regime
19 - Auld Lang Syne
20 - Cycle Sluts From Hell
Killing Time (1988)
01 - Yellowman
02 - Motivator
03 - Lower East Side
04 - Drag Me Down
05 - Never Say You Won't
06 - Megalopolis
07 - Planet I
08 - Killing Time
09 - Holy Land
10 - American Motors
11 - Big Apple
12 - Killing With Kindness
13 - Sabre Dance
14 - No Heart
15 - Fear To Go
16 - Nico
Live In Paris (1989)
01 - Rock 'N' Roll Savage
02 - Motivator
03 - Combat Zone
04 - Emotional Blackmail
05 - Endangered Species
06 - I Robot
07 - New York State Police
08 - Streets On Fire/Punk Rap
09 - Captain Scarlet
10 - SK8 Tough
11 - She's Not There
12 - Warhead
13 - Rockers
14 - You Don't Belong
15 - C.I.D.
16 - Stranglehold
17 - Tomorrow's Girls
18 - Teenage
19 - Thunderbird Wine
20 - Brand New Cadillac
21 - Roadhouse Blues
22 - Back Door Man
Mad Cow Fever (1991)
01 - I Walked With A Zombie
02 - Mandarins Of Change
03 - Boneyard
04 - Welfare Mother
05 - Saints And Sinners
06 - Pearl Drivers
07 - Roadhouse Blues
08 - Talking 'bout You
09 - Road Runner
10 - Route 66
11 - Pills
12 - Baby Please Don't Go
13 - Last Bus Boogie
14 - Ecology Blues
Normal Service Resumed (1993)
CD 01:
01 - Mohawk Radio
02 - Jodie Foster
03 - Here Comes Alex
04 - Ozone Death
05 - Strangeways
06 - Joyride
07 - Brixton
08 - Dumfux
09 - Killertime
10 - Believe In Yourself
11 - All The People
12 - Space Patrol
13 - Reaper
14 - Squat The World
15 - Bailiffs
16 - Down On The Farm
17 - Lydia
CD 02 - Live In Croatia:
01 - Emotional Blackmail
02 - Endangered Species
03 - Fear Of Girls
04 - You Don't Belong
05 - Kicks
06 - Young Criminals
07 - Rat Race
08 - Another Cuba
09 - Lydia
10 - Scum Of The Earth
11 - Telephone Numbers
12 - SK8 Tough
13 - Warhead
14 - Left For Dead
15 - Rockers
16 - Limo Life
17 - Crash Course
18 - Brixton
19 - All I Wanna Know
20 - Not Listening
21 - Strangehold
22 - C.I.D.
23 - Tomorrow's Girls
24 - Party In Zagreb
25 - I Robot
26 - New York State Police
Occupied (1997)
01 - Let's Get Drunk
02 - Shove It
03 - DF 118
04 - Solutions
05 - Public Address
06 - Revolving Boys
07 - One Of The Girls
08 - Darkness
09 - Not So Secret Wars
10 - Infidel
11 - M.P.R.I.
12 - Nazi Cunts
13 - God Bless Amerikkka
14 - Y.D.M.S.
15 - The Great Nothern Disaster
16 - Ode To Completion
Peel Sessions 1978-79 (1997)
01 - I Couldn't Be You
02 - Totters
03 - Killer
04 - Crash Course
05 - Lady Esquire
06 - I.O.D.
07 - Emotional Blackmail
08 - Tomorrow's Girl
09 - Disease
10 - C.I.D.
11 - Stranglehode
12 - World War
13 - TV Blues
14 - Another Kind Of Blues
15 - All I Wanna Know
Quintessentials (1997)
01 - Jump On It
02 - Your Ego
03 - War On The Pentagon Part 1 And 2
04 - Quintessentials
05 - State Of Alert
06 - The Day Of The Dead
07 - AK47
08 - Media Man
09 - Mouth On A Stick
10 - Outside Society
11 - Bitter And Twisted
12 - Accident Prone
13 - Killer Cops
14 - Psychosis
15 - Squad 96
16 - Dunblane
Riot (1997)
01 - Cyberjunk
02 - Rebel Radio
03 - Power Corrupts
04 - Preacher
05 - Riot
06 - Chemical War
07 - Paradise Burning
08 - House Of Cards
09 - Human Rights
10 - Guilty
11 - Lost Not Found
12 - Music For The Deaf
13 - Beggers And Bums
14 - My Little Red Book
15 - Flat Earth Society
Sub Mission (The Best Of U.K. Subs 1982-1998) (2000)
CD 01:
01 - Police State
02 - Speak For Yourself
03 - Self Destruct
04 - Captain Scarlet
05 - Thunderbird Wine
06 - Hey Santa
07 - Another Cuba (New Version)
08 - Down On The Farm
09 - Another Typical City
10 - Planet I
11 - Drag Me Down
12 - Here Comes Alex
13 - Ozone Death
14 - Strangeways
15 - DF 118
16 - Solutions
17 - Outside Society
18 - Bitter & Twisted
19 - Squat '96
20 - Riot
CD 02:
01 - You Don't Belong (Live)
02 - She's Not There (Live)
03 - Saints And Sinners (Live)
04 - Emotional Blackmail (Live)
05 - Fear Of Girls (Live)
06 - Down On The Farm (Live)
07 - I Robot (Live)
08 - New York State Police (Live)
09 - Another Cuba (Live)
10 - Barbie's Dead (Live)
11 - Police State (Live)
12 - Warhead (Live)
13 - Left For Dead (Live)
14 - Rockers (Live)
15 - Stranglehold (Live)
16 - Tomorrow's Girls (Live)
17 - C.I.D. (Live)
18 - Party In Paris (Live)
Time Warp (Greatest Hits) (2001)
01 - Endangered Species
02 - New York State Police
03 - Time & Matter
04 - Countdown
05 - Tomorrow's Girls
06 - Emotional Blackmail
07 - Crash Course
08 - Organized Crime
09 - Warhead
10 - Confrontation
11 - C.I.D.
12 - Party In Paris
13 - I Live In A Car
14 - Down On The Farm
15 - Strangle Hold
16 - Limo Life
Universal (2002)
01 - Last Man Standing
02 - SOHO
03 - Spoils Of War
04 - 3rd World England
05 - Universal
06 - Hollywood
07 - The Dark
08 - Fragile
09 - White Lie
10 - Don't Blame Islam
11 - Crossfire
12 - Papers Lie
13 - Custody
14 - Devocution
15 - On My Way
Violent State (Live) (2005)
01 - Livin Death
02 - Squat 96
03 - Emotional Blackmail
04 - Cyber Junk
05 - State Of Alert
06 - Mouth On A Stick
07 - New York State Police
08 - Organised Crime
09 - Quintessentilas
10 - Works
11 - Sensitive Boys
12 - Ice Age
13 - Crash Course
14 - Tomorrow's Girls
15 - Warhead
16 - Riot
17 - Stranglehold
18 - I Couldn't Be You
19 - Limo Life
20 - Punk Rock Ist Nicht Tot
21 - Reclaim The Street
22 - Metro
23 - Go Home
24 - Something In The Air
25 - The Revolution's Here
Work In Progress (2011)
01 - Creation
02 - Tokyo Rose
03 - Hell Is Other People
04 - The Axe
05 - Radio Unfriendly
06 - This Chaos
07 - Guru
08 - Eighteen Wheels
09 - Children Of The Flood
10 - All Blurs Into One
11 - Blood
12 - Rock 'N' Roll Whore
13 - Strychnine
14 - Robot Age
XXIV (Expanded Edition) (2013)
01 - Implosion 77
02 - Coalition Government Blues
03 - Speed
04 - Rabid
05 - Monkeys
06 - Black Power Salute
07 - Las Vegas Wedding
08 - Stare At The Sun
09 - Garden Of Good And Evil
10 - Workers Revolution
11 - Wreckin' Ball
12 - Detox
13 - Failed State
14 - Momento Mori
15 - Angel Of Eighth Avenue
16 - Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind
17 - Metamorphosis
18 - Sleeping Rough
19 - Souls From Hell
20 - Stop Global War
21 - Four Strong Winds
22 - Higher Tide
23 - The Outsider
24 - Thunders In The Rain
25 - Stormy Day
26 - Little Black Crow
Yellow Leader (2014)
01 - Sick Velveteen
02 - Artificial
03 - Bordeaux Red
04 - Chemical
05 - Deconstruct
06 - Diatribe
07 - Feed The Whore
08 - Heathens
09 - Prime Evil
10 - Rebellion Song
11 - Sin City Blues
12 - Slave
13 - Big Bug
14 - Suicidal Girl
15 - Virus
16 - Cry Wolf
17 - Archaeology
18 - 611
Ziezo (2016)
01 - Polarisation
02 - Oligarchy
03 - I've Got A Gun
04 - Evil Vs Evil
05 - Proto Feminist Heroine
06 - Disclosure
07 - Rise
08 - World War Three
09 - Dope Fiend
10 - I Don't Care
11 - Master Race
12 - Banksy
13 - This Machine
14 - City Of The Dead
15 - Maid Of Orleans
16 - Zeitgeist
Endangered Species (Deluxe Edition) (2016)
CD 01:
01 - Endangered Species
02 - Living Dead
03 - Countdown
04 - Ambition
05 - Lie Down And Die
06 - Fear Of Girls
07 - Down On The Farm
08 - Sensitive Boys
09 - ÷ 8 x 5
10 - Ice Age
11 - I Robot
12 - Flesh Wound
13 - Plan Of Action
14 - I Don't Need Your Love
15 - Shoot You Down (Demo)
16 - Countdown (Demo)
17 - Ambition (Demo)
18 - Sensitive Boys (Demo)
19 - I Don't Need Your Love (Demo)
CD 02:
01 - Self Destruct (Shake Up City EP)
02 - Police State (Shake Up City EP)
03 - War Of The Roses (Shake Up City EP)
04 - New Barbarians (A.W.O.L. ''Shelved'' EP)
05 - Ship Wrecked (A.W.O.L. ''Shelved'' EP)
06 - Enemy Awaits (A.W.O.L. ''Shelved'' EP)
07 - Limo Life (Studio Session - New York)
08 - Cocaine (Studio Session - New York)
09 - Self Destruct (Live 1982)
10 - War Of The Roses (Live 1982)
11 - Police State (Live 1982)
12 - Emotional Blackmail (Live 1982)
13 - Holy Land (Live 1982)
14 - Warhead (Live 1982)
15 - Left For Dead (Live 1982)
16 - ÷ 8 x 5 (Demo)
17 - Endangered Species (Live 1982)
18 - Enemy Awaits (Live 1982)
19 - Crash Course (Live 1982)
20 - No Heart (Live 1982)
21 - Tomorrow's Girls (Live 1982)
22 - I Live In A Car (Live 1982)
23 - C.I.D. (Live 1982)
24 - Stranglehold (Live 1982)
25 - New Barbarians (Live 1982)
Reverse Engineering (2022)
01 - Sensei
02 - Political Alamo
03 - C60 Audio
04 - Slavery
05 - Hoist The Sail
06 - Big Foot
07 - Kill Me
08 - Statements
09 - The Night Holds The Key
10 - Vision And Sound
11 - Bad Acid
12 - Godot
13 - Diversion
BIG THANX for Gabe!!!!
COMPILATIONS & LIVES:
Raw Material (1984)
01 - Organized Crime
02 - Bomb Factory
03 - Dirty Girls
04 - Waiting For The Man
05 - Rat Race
06 - Teenage
07 - Warhead
08 - Sensitive Boys
09 - C.I.D
10 - Tomorrow's Girlrs
11 - Left For Dead
12 - She's Not There
13 - Kicks
14 - I Don't Need Your Love
15 - Limo Life
16 - Cocaine
Left For Dead: Alive In Holland '86 (1986)
01 - C.I.D.
02 - Emotional Blackmail
03 - Endangered Species
04 - Fear Of Girls
05 - Rock 'N' Roll Savage
06 - SK8 Tough
07 - New York State Police
08 - Does She Suck
09 - Limo Life
10 - Confrontation Street
11 - Warhead
12 - Police State
13 - Teenage
14 - I Couldn't Be You
15 - I Live In A Car
16 - Blues
17 - Telephone Numbers
18 - Left For Dead
19 - Rockers
20 - Stranglehold
21 - New Barbarians
22 - Tomorrow's Girls
23 - Between The Eyes
A.W.O.L. (1987)
01 - Self Destruct
02 - Ship Wrecked
03 - Enemy Awaits
04 - War Of The Roses
05 - Police State
06 - New Barbarians
07 - Keep On Running
08 - Limo Life
09 - Postcard From L.A.
10 - Betrayal
11 - Nobody Move
12 - Beer Police
The Singles 1978 - 1982 (1993)
01 - C.I.D.
02 - Live In A Car
03 - B.I.C.
04 - Stranglehold
05 - World War
06 - Rockers
07 - Tomorrow Girls
08 - Scum Of The Earth
09 - Telephone Numbers
10 - She's Not There
11 - Kicks
12 - Victim
13 - The Same Thing
14 - Warhead
15 - The Harper
16 - Waiting For The Man
17 - Teenage
18 - Left For Dead
19 - New York State Police
20 - Party In Paris
21 - Fall Of The Empire
22 - Keep On Running
23 - Perfect Girl
24 - Ice Age
25 - Self Destruct
26 - Police State
27 - War Of The Roses
28 - Anti Warfare
Down On The Farm (A Collection Of The Less Obvious) (1994)
01 - C.I.D.
02 - I Live In A Car
03 - B.I.C.
04 - Down On The Farm
05 - Endangered Species
06 - Countdown
07 - Plan Of Action
08 - Living Dead
09 - Ambition
10 - Fear Of Girls
11 - Lie Down And Die
12 - Sensitive Boys
13 - ÷ 8 x 5
14 - Ice Age
15 - I Robot
16 - Flesh Wound
17 - I Don't Need Your Love
18 - Motivator
19 - Combat Zone
20 - Facist Regime
The Punk Is Back (1995)
01 - Organized Crime
02 - Bomb Factory
03 - Dirty Girls
04 - Waiting For The Man
05 - Rat Race
06 - Teenage
07 - Warhead
08 - Sensitive Boys
09 - C.I.D. (Live)
10 - Tomorrow's Girls/Left For Dead (Live)
11 - She's Not There
12 - Kicks
13 - I Don't Need You Love
14 - Limo Life
15 - Cocaine
The Punk Is Back (1995)
01 - Organized Crime
02 - Bomb Factory
03 - Dirty Girls
04 - Waiting For The Man
05 - Rat Race
06 - Teenage
07 - Warhead
08 - Sensitive Boys
09 - C.I.D. (Live)
10 - Tomorrow's Girls/Left For Dead (Live)
11 - She's Not There
12 - Kicks
13 - I Don't Need You Love
14 - Limo Life
15 - Cocaine
Punk Rock Rarities (1998)
01 - Tomorrow's Girls
02 - Warhead
03 - Waiting For The Man
04 - Teenage
05 - Left For Dead
06 - Organised Crime
07 - Bomb Factory
08 - Dirty Girls
09 - Rat Race
10 - Kicks
11 - Shoot You Down
12 - Keep On Runnin
13 - Countdown
14 - Sensitive Boys
15 - Divide By 8 Multiply B
16 - Ambition
17 - Limo Life
18 - Cocaine
19 - New Barbarians
20 - The Enemy Awaits
21 - Ship Wrecked
22 - Self Destruct
23 - War Of The Roses
24 - Police State
25 - Postcard From LA
26 - Nobody Move
27 - Betrayal
Warhead (1999)
01 - C.I.D.
02 - I Live In A Car
03 - B.I.C.
04 - Countdown
05 - Endangered Species
06 - Fear Of Girls
07 - Down On The Farm
08 - I Robot
09 - The Motivator
10 - Combat Zone
11 - Warhead (Live)
12 - Stranglehold (Live)
13 - Tomorrow's Girls (Live)
14 - Teenage (Live)
15 - Emotional Blackmail (Live)
16 - I Couldn't Be You (Live)
Before You Were Punk: The Very Best Of U.K. Subs (2004)
01 - C.I.D.
02 - Tomorrow's Girls
03 - Stranglehold
04 - Teenage
05 - Emotional Blackmail
06 - Warhead
07 - New York State Police
08 - Party In Paris
09 - Endangered Species
10 - Down On The Farm
11 - Shoot You Down
12 - Countdown
13 - Limo Life
14 - Police State
15 - Self Destruct
16 - War Of The Roses
17 - Holy Land
18 - Motivator
19 - Postcard From L.A.
20 - Nobody Move
21 - Riot
22 - Rebel Radio
23 - Preacher
24 - House Of Cards
25 - Lost Not Found
26 - Music For The Deaf
27 - Stay Away: A Tribute To Nirvana
28 - I Need A Life (Feat. The Damned)
Complete Riot (2006)
01 - Jump On It
02 - Your Ego
03 - War On The Pentagon Part 1 & 2
04 - Quintessentials
05 - State Of Alert
06 - The Day Of The Dead
07 - AK47
08 - Media Man
09 - Mouth On A Stick
10 - Outside Society
11 - Bitter & Twisted
12 - Accident Prone
13 - Killer Cops
14 - Psychosis
15 - Squat 96
16 - Dunblane
17 - Cyberjunk
18 - Rebel Radio
19 - Power Corrupts
20 - Preacher
21 - Riot
22 - Chemical War
23 - Paradise Burning
24 - House Of Cards
25 - Human Rights
26 - Guilty Man
27 - Lost Not Found
28 - Music For The Dead
29 - Beggars & Bums
30 - My Little Red Book
31 - Flat Earth Society
Warhead (1999)
01 - C.I.D.
02 - I Live In A Car
03 - B.I.C.
04 - Countdown
05 - Endangered Species
06 - Fear Of Girls
07 - Down On The Farm
08 - I Robot
09 - The Motivator
10 - Combat Zone
11 - Warhead (Live)
12 - Stranglehold (Live)
13 - Tomorrow's Girls (Live)
14 - Teenage (Live)
15 - Emotional Blackmail (Live)
16 - I Couldn't Be You (Live)
Before You Were Punk: The Very Best Of U.K. Subs (2004)
01 - C.I.D.
02 - Tomorrow's Girls
03 - Stranglehold
04 - Teenage
05 - Emotional Blackmail
06 - Warhead
07 - New York State Police
08 - Party In Paris
09 - Endangered Species
10 - Down On The Farm
11 - Shoot You Down
12 - Countdown
13 - Limo Life
14 - Police State
15 - Self Destruct
16 - War Of The Roses
17 - Holy Land
18 - Motivator
19 - Postcard From L.A.
20 - Nobody Move
21 - Riot
22 - Rebel Radio
23 - Preacher
24 - House Of Cards
25 - Lost Not Found
26 - Music For The Deaf
27 - Stay Away: A Tribute To Nirvana
28 - I Need A Life (Feat. The Damned)
Complete Riot (2006)
01 - Jump On It
02 - Your Ego
03 - War On The Pentagon Part 1 & 2
04 - Quintessentials
05 - State Of Alert
06 - The Day Of The Dead
07 - AK47
08 - Media Man
09 - Mouth On A Stick
10 - Outside Society
11 - Bitter & Twisted
12 - Accident Prone
13 - Killer Cops
14 - Psychosis
15 - Squat 96
16 - Dunblane
17 - Cyberjunk
18 - Rebel Radio
19 - Power Corrupts
20 - Preacher
21 - Riot
22 - Chemical War
23 - Paradise Burning
24 - House Of Cards
25 - Human Rights
26 - Guilty Man
27 - Lost Not Found
28 - Music For The Dead
29 - Beggars & Bums
30 - My Little Red Book
31 - Flat Earth Society
Original Punks, Original Hits (2006)
CD 01:
01 - C.I.D.
02 - Barbie's Dead
03 - All I Want To Know
04 - Tomorrow's Girls
05 - Rat Race
06 - TV Blues
07 - Brand New Age
08 - She's Not There
09 - Fall Of The Empire
10 - I Couldn't Be You
11 - Lady Esquire
12 - Scum Of The Earth
13 - Warhead
14 - Young Criminals
15 - Telephone Numbers
16 - New York State Police
17 - Stranglehold
18 - 500 CC
19 - Face The Machine
20 - Kicks
21 - Party In Paris
22 - I Live In A Car
23 - Teenage
CD 02:
01 - You Don't Belong
02 - Rockers
03 - The Same Thing
04 - Violent City
05 - World War
06 - B.I.C.
07 - Blues
08 - Crash Course
09 - Emotional Blackmail
10 - Emotional Blackmail II.
11 - Dirty Girls
12 - Left For Dead
13 - Organized Crime
14 - Victim
15 - You Can't Take It Anymore
16 - Public Servant
17 - Time & Matter
18 - The Harper
19 - So What?
20 - New Order
21 - Perfect Girl
22 - Gangster
23 - Disease
Complete Punk Singles Collection (2011)
CD 01:
01 - C. I. D.
02 - Stranglehold
03 - Tomorrows Girls
04 - She's Not There
05 - Warhead
06 - Teenage
07 - Party In Paris
08 - Keep On Running (Til You Burn)
09 - Countdown
10 - Self Destruct
11 - Another Typical City (Involved In Another Typical Daydream)
12 - Private Army
13 - This Gun Says
14 - New Barbarians (Live)
15 - Hey! Santa
CD 02:
01 - Motivator
02 - Sabre Dance (Extended)
03 - Jodie Foster
04 - Postcard From L.A.
05 - Betrayal
06 - War On The Pentagon
07 - Day Of The Dead
08 - Cyberjunk
09 - Riot
10 - Reclaim The Street
11 - Drunken Sailor
12 - 666 Yeah
13 - Warhead (2008)
AD 1979-1981 The Gem Years (2014)
CD 01 - Another Kind Of Blues:
01 - C.I.D.
02 - I Couldn't Be You
03 - I Live In A Car
04 - Tomorrow Girls
05 - Killer
06 - World War
07 - Rockers
08 - I.O.D
09 - T.V. Blues
10 - Blues
11 - Lady Esquire
12 - All I Want To Know
13 - Crash Course
14 - Young Criminals
15 - B.I.C.
16 - Disease
17 - Strangehold
CD 02 - Brand New Age:
01 - You Can't Take It Anymore
02 - Brand New Age
03 - Public Servant
04 - Warhead
05 - Barbie's Dead
06 - Organised Crime
07 - Emotional Blackmail
08 - Kicks
09 - Teenage
10 - Dirty Girls
11 - 500 CC
12 - Bomb Factory
13 - Emotional Blackmail II.
CD 03 - Crash Course (Live):
01 - Rat Race
02 - C.I.D.
03 - Tomorrow's Girls
04 - Left For Dead
05 - Kicks
06 - Rat Race
07 - New York State Police
08 - Warhead
09 - Public Servant
10 - Telephone Numbers
11 - Organised Crime
12 - Rockers
13 - Brand New Age
14 - Dirty Girls
15 - The Same Thing
16 - Crash Course
17 - Teenage
18 - Killer
19 - Emotional Blackmail
20 - I.O.D
21 - Lady Esquire
22 - Blues
23 - Young Criminals
CD 04 - Diminished Responsibility:
01 - I Couldn't Be You
02 - I Live In A Car
03 - You Don't Belong
04 - So What
05 - Confrontation
06 - Fatal
07 - Time And Matter
08 - Violent City
09 - Too Tired
10 - Party In Paris
11 - Gangster
12 - Face The Machine
13 - New Order
14 - Just Another Jungle
15 - Collision Cult
CD 05 - The Gem Singles:
01 - Stranglehold
02 - World War
03 - Rockers
04 - Tommorows Girls
05 - Scum Of The Earth
06 - Telephone Numbers
07 - Shes Not There
08 - Kicks
09 - Victim
10 - The Same Thing
11 - Warhead
12 - The Harper
13 - Waiting For The Man
14 - Teenage
15 - Left For Dead
16 - New York State Police
17 - Party In Paris
18 - Fall Of The Empire
19 - Keep On Running (Til You Burn)
20 - Perfect Girl
21 - Ice Age
22 - Party In Paris (French Version)
Warhead (Live) (2015)
01 - Living Dead
02 - Cyberjunk
03 - Squat 96
04 - Lay Down & Die
05 - Ice Age
06 - Sensitive Boys
07 - Emotional Blackmail
08 - Left For Dead
09 - Rockers
10 - Crash Course
11 - Endangered Species
12 - Time & Matter
13 - New York State Police
14 - Down On The Farm
15 - Party In Paris
16 - Tomorrow's Girls
17 - Warhead
18 - Stranglehold
19 - C.I.D
20 - Tomorrow's Girls - 2
21 - Limo Life
22 - You Don't Belong
23 - I Couldn't Be You
AD 1979-1981 The Gem Years (2014)
CD 01 - Another Kind Of Blues:
01 - C.I.D.
02 - I Couldn't Be You
03 - I Live In A Car
04 - Tomorrow Girls
05 - Killer
06 - World War
07 - Rockers
08 - I.O.D
09 - T.V. Blues
10 - Blues
11 - Lady Esquire
12 - All I Want To Know
13 - Crash Course
14 - Young Criminals
15 - B.I.C.
16 - Disease
17 - Strangehold
CD 02 - Brand New Age:
01 - You Can't Take It Anymore
02 - Brand New Age
03 - Public Servant
04 - Warhead
05 - Barbie's Dead
06 - Organised Crime
07 - Emotional Blackmail
08 - Kicks
09 - Teenage
10 - Dirty Girls
11 - 500 CC
12 - Bomb Factory
13 - Emotional Blackmail II.
CD 03 - Crash Course (Live):
01 - Rat Race
02 - C.I.D.
03 - Tomorrow's Girls
04 - Left For Dead
05 - Kicks
06 - Rat Race
07 - New York State Police
08 - Warhead
09 - Public Servant
10 - Telephone Numbers
11 - Organised Crime
12 - Rockers
13 - Brand New Age
14 - Dirty Girls
15 - The Same Thing
16 - Crash Course
17 - Teenage
18 - Killer
19 - Emotional Blackmail
20 - I.O.D
21 - Lady Esquire
22 - Blues
23 - Young Criminals
CD 04 - Diminished Responsibility:
01 - I Couldn't Be You
02 - I Live In A Car
03 - You Don't Belong
04 - So What
05 - Confrontation
06 - Fatal
07 - Time And Matter
08 - Violent City
09 - Too Tired
10 - Party In Paris
11 - Gangster
12 - Face The Machine
13 - New Order
14 - Just Another Jungle
15 - Collision Cult
CD 05 - The Gem Singles:
01 - Stranglehold
02 - World War
03 - Rockers
04 - Tommorows Girls
05 - Scum Of The Earth
06 - Telephone Numbers
07 - Shes Not There
08 - Kicks
09 - Victim
10 - The Same Thing
11 - Warhead
12 - The Harper
13 - Waiting For The Man
14 - Teenage
15 - Left For Dead
16 - New York State Police
17 - Party In Paris
18 - Fall Of The Empire
19 - Keep On Running (Til You Burn)
20 - Perfect Girl
21 - Ice Age
22 - Party In Paris (French Version)
Warhead (Live) (2015)
01 - Living Dead
02 - Cyberjunk
03 - Squat 96
04 - Lay Down & Die
05 - Ice Age
06 - Sensitive Boys
07 - Emotional Blackmail
08 - Left For Dead
09 - Rockers
10 - Crash Course
11 - Endangered Species
12 - Time & Matter
13 - New York State Police
14 - Down On The Farm
15 - Party In Paris
16 - Tomorrow's Girls
17 - Warhead
18 - Stranglehold
19 - C.I.D
20 - Tomorrow's Girls - 2
21 - Limo Life
22 - You Don't Belong
23 - I Couldn't Be You
Friends And Relations (2016)
01 - Product Supply
02 - Rare Disease
03 - Embryo
04 - Teroristos
05 - Philips Environmental
06 - Too Much Reality
07 - Space Virgins
08 - Human Traffic
09 - Kamera
10 - Rebellion Song
11 - One Foot In The Grave
12 - Complete Surrender
13 - Sail The Wind
14 - Think Of Me
15 - The Things We Saw
16 - King For A Day
Live From The Camden Palace (2016)
01 - Emotional Blackmail
02 - Endangered Species
03 - Fear Of Girls
04 - In The Wild
05 - All I Want To Know Is (Does She Suck)
06 - This Gun Says
07 - You Don't Belong
08 - I Couldn't Be You
09 - I Live In A Car
10 - Warhead
11 - Police State
12 - Crash Course
13 - Limo Life
14 - Party In Paris
15 - Left For Dead
16 - Rockers
17 - C.I.D.
18 - Tomorrow's Girl
19 - Stranglehold
20 - New Barbarians
Subversions (2018)
01 - Kick Out The Jams (MC5 Cover)
02 - Train Kept A Rollin' (The Johnny Burnette Trio Cover)
03 - I Don't Need No Doctor (Ray Charles Via Humble Pie Cover)
04 - Boston Babies (Slaughter & The Dogs Cover)
05 - Tired Of Waking Up Tired (The Diodes Cover)
06 - This Perfect Day (The Saints Cover)
07 - Get Out Of Denver (Bob Seger Cover)
08 - Feel Good Hit Of The Summer (Queens Of The Stone Age Cover)
09 - Bomber (Motörhead Cover)
10 - Roadrunner (The Modern Lovers Cover)
11 - 1969 (The Stooges Cover)
12 - Suffragette City (David Bowie Cover)
Predator & The Beast (2018)
Predator 7'' (2018):
01 - Predator
02 - Dark Matter
The Beast 7'' (2018)
01 - The Beast
02 - Master Of The Stool
Screaming Senile EP (2018)
01 - Hounds At The Door
02 - Geordie Ray
03 - Crank It Up
04 - Years
05 - Keep On Running 2018
Thanx for Gabe!!!
Live From The Camden Palace (2016)
01 - Emotional Blackmail
02 - Endangered Species
03 - Fear Of Girls
04 - In The Wild
05 - All I Want To Know Is (Does She Suck)
06 - This Gun Says
07 - You Don't Belong
08 - I Couldn't Be You
09 - I Live In A Car
10 - Warhead
11 - Police State
12 - Crash Course
13 - Limo Life
14 - Party In Paris
15 - Left For Dead
16 - Rockers
17 - C.I.D.
18 - Tomorrow's Girl
19 - Stranglehold
20 - New Barbarians
Subversions (2018)
01 - Kick Out The Jams (MC5 Cover)
02 - Train Kept A Rollin' (The Johnny Burnette Trio Cover)
03 - I Don't Need No Doctor (Ray Charles Via Humble Pie Cover)
04 - Boston Babies (Slaughter & The Dogs Cover)
05 - Tired Of Waking Up Tired (The Diodes Cover)
06 - This Perfect Day (The Saints Cover)
07 - Get Out Of Denver (Bob Seger Cover)
08 - Feel Good Hit Of The Summer (Queens Of The Stone Age Cover)
09 - Bomber (Motörhead Cover)
10 - Roadrunner (The Modern Lovers Cover)
11 - 1969 (The Stooges Cover)
12 - Suffragette City (David Bowie Cover)
Predator & The Beast (2018)
Predator 7'' (2018):
01 - Predator
02 - Dark Matter
The Beast 7'' (2018)
01 - The Beast
02 - Master Of The Stool
Screaming Senile EP (2018)
01 - Hounds At The Door
02 - Geordie Ray
03 - Crank It Up
04 - Years
05 - Keep On Running 2018
Thanx for Gabe!!!
Bonus Cuts Vol. 1 (2018)
01 - C.I.D. (Single Version)
02 - I Live In A Car (Single Version)
03 - B.I.C. (Single Version)
04 - Stranglehold (Single Version)
05 - World War (Single Version)
06 - Rockers (Single Version)
07 - Tomorrow's Girls (Single Version)
08 - Scum Of The Earth
09 - Telephone Numbers
10 - She's Not There (1964 Zombies Cover)
11 - Kicks (Single Version)
12 - Victim
13 - The Same Thing
14 - Warhead (Single Version)
15 - The Harper (Instrumental)
16 - I'm Waiting For The Man (1967 Velvet Underground Cover)
17 - Teenage (Single Version)
18 - Left For Dead
19 - New York State Police
20 - Party In Paris (Single Version)
21 - Fall Of The Empire (Single Version)
22 - Keep On Running (Til You Burn)
23 - Perfect Girl
24 - Ice Age (Single Version)
25 - Party In Paris (French Version)
26 - Keep On Running (Til You Burn) (Demo)
27 - Shoot You Down
28 - Plan Of Action
29 - I Don't Need Your Love (Charlie Vocal)
30 - Ship Wrecked
31 - Enemy Awaits
32 - New Barbarians
33 - Limo Life
34 - I Don't Need Your Love (Alvin Vocal)
Bonus Cuts Vol. 2 (2018)
01 - Self Destruct
02 - Police State (Part 1)
03 - War Of The Roses
04 - Police State (Part 2)
05 - Another Typical City (7'' Version)
06 - Still Life
07 - The Spell
08 - Private Army
09 - Multiple Minds
10 - Primary Strength
11 - Another Typical City (12'' Version)
12 - This Gun Says
13 - Wanted
14 - Anti-Warfare
15 - Tube Disaster (1981 Flux Of Pink Indians Cover)
16 - The Motivator (Single Version)
17 - Combat Zone
18 - Fascist Regime
19 - Auld Lang Syne (Trad.)
20 - Cycle Sluts From Hell
21 - Sabre Dance (Intrumental)
22 - The Motivator (Alternative Take)
23 - No Heart
24 - Fear To Go
25 - Nico (Instrumental)
Bonus Cuts Vol. 3 (2018)
01 - Another Cuba (Demo 1992)
02 - Lydia (Demo 1992)
03 - Riot (Single Version)
04 - Government Drugs
05 - B.F.D. (Big Fucking Deal)
06 - Hops 'N' Barley (1989 Wat Tyler Cover)
07 - Betrayal
08 - Nobody Move
09 - Postcard From L.A.
10 - Beer Police
11 - Stay Away (1991 Nirvana Cover)
12 - Paradise Burning (Extended)
13 - It's A Scam
14 - Bathroom Messiah
15 - UK Subversives
16 - Terroristos
17 - Phillips Environmental
18 - Works (Studio Version)
Bonus Cuts Vol. 4 (2018)
01 - Reclaim The Streets
02 - Metro
03 - Go Home
04 - Something In The Air (1969 Thunderclap Newman Cover)
05 - The Revolution's Here
06 - Party In Paris (2000 Version)
07 - Something In The Air (1969 Thunderclap Newman Cover) (Dub)
08 - Drunken Sailor (Trad.)
09 - Product Supply
10 - Rare Disease
11 - Embryo
12 - 666 Yeah
13 - Straighten Out (2008 Version)
14 - Creation (Single Version)
15 - Warhead (2008 Version)
16 - I Live In A Car (2008 Version)
17 - Knuckleduster
18 - Straighten Out (2006 Version)
19 - Hey Santa (1985 Kevin Bloody Wilson Cover) ('Punk Rock Christmas' Remix)
Subversions II (2019)
01 - Diversion
02 - White Light, White Heat
03 - Immigrant Song
04 - One More Time
05 - Season Of The Witch
06 - Search And Destroy
07 - This Is Rock N' Roll
08 - My Generation
09 - You Wreck Me
10 - Rockin' In The Free World
11 - We Will Rock You
12 - The Last Time
1977-2017 - 40 Years Of U.K. Subs Singles (2019)
CD 01:
01 - I Live In A Car (Summer '77 Demo)
02 - I Couldn't Be You (Summer '77 Demo)
03 - Telephone Numbers (Winter '77 Demo)
04 - Tomorrow's Girls (Winter '77 Demo)
05 - Stranglehold (Winter '77 Demo)
06 - Disease (Winter '77 Demo)
07 - C.I.D.
08 - I Live In A Car
09 - B.I.C.
10 - Stranglehold
11 - World War
12 - Rockers
13 - Tomorrow's Girls
14 - Scum Of The Earth
15 - Telephone Numbers
16 - She's Not There
17 - Kicks
18 - Victim
19 - The Same Thing
20 - Warhead
21 - The Harper
22 - I'm Waiting For The Man
23 - Teenage
24 - Left For Dead
25 - New York State Police
26 - I.O.D. (Live)
27 - Lady Esquire (Live)
28 - Blues (Live)
29 - Young Criminals (Live)
30 - Party In Paris
31 - Fall Of The Empire
32 - Keep On Running (Til You Burn)
33 - Perfect Girl
34 - Ice Age
35 - Party In Paris (French Version)
36 - Countdown
37 - Plan Of Action
CD 02:
01 - Endangered Species
02 - Lie Down And Die
03 - Self Destruct
04 - Police State (Part 1)
05 - War Of The Roses
06 - Another Typical City
07 - Still Life
08 - Veronique
09 - Another Typical City (Extended Version)
10 - The Spell
11 - Private Army
12 - Multiple Minds
13 - Primary Strength
14 - This Gun Says
15 - Speak For Myself
16 - Wanted
17 - Stranglehold (Live)
18 - New Barbarians (Live)
19 - Tomorrow's Girls (Live)
20 - Between The Eyes (Live)
21 - Hey! Santa
22 - Captain Scarlet
23 - Thunderbird
24 - Street Legal
CD 03:
01 - The Motivator
02 - Combat Zone
03 - Fascist Regime
04 - Auld Lang Syne
05 - Cycle Sluts From Hell
06 - Sabre Dance
07 - The Motivator (Alternative Take)
08 - No Heart
09 - Fear To Go
10 - Nico
11 - Jodie Foster
12 - Here Comes Alex
13 - Killertime
14 - Another Cuba (Demo)
15 - Lydia (Demo)
16 - Postcard From L.A.
17 - Betrayal
18 - Nobody Move
19 - War On The Pentagon
20 - Rebel Radio
21 - Day Of The Dead
22 - Chemical War
23 - Cyberjunk
24 - Quintessentials
25 - Riot
26 - Government Drugs
27 - BFD
28 - Hops 'N' Barley
CD 04:
01 - Riot (Version 2)
02 - It's A Scam
03 - Bathroom Messiah
04 - U.K. Subversives
05 - Reclaim The Street
06 - Metro
07 - Go Home
08 - Something In The Air
09 - The Revolution's Here
10 - Party In Paris (2000 Version)
11 - Something In The Air Dub
12 - Terroristos
13 - Drunken Sailor
14 - Product Supply
15 - Rare Disease
16 - Embryo
17 - 666 Yeah
18 - Straighten Out
19 - I Live In A Car (2008)
20 - Creation
21 - Warhead (2008)
22 - Straighten Out (Version 2)
23 - Knuckleduster
24 - Sin City Blues
25 - Rebellion Song
26 - Archaeology
27 - 611
28 - The Beast
29 - Dark Matter
30 - Predator
31 - Master Of The Soul
I Walked With A Zombie EP (2020)
01 - I Walked With A Zombie
02 - Stay Away
03 - Tomorrows Girls (Live)
04 - New Red Archives Jingle
01 - Endangered Species (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
02 - C.I.D. (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
03 - I Couldn't Be You (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
04 - I Live In A Car (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
05 - Tomorrow's Girls (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
06 - Brand New Age (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
07 - Countdown (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
08 - Left For Dead (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
09 - Rockers (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
10 - Warhead (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
11 - Public Servant (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
12 - Time + Matter (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
13 - Crash Course (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
14 - I Robot (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
15 - Teenage (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
16 - Perfect Girls (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
17 - Party In Paris (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
18 - Emotional Blackmail (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
19 - C.I.D. (Encore) (Live, Gossips, 28 September 1981)
Live Kicks (2021)
01 - B.I.C.
02 - I Couldn't Be You
03 - I Live In A Car
04 - Tomorrows Girls
05 - Stranglehold
06 - Illegal 15
07 - C.I.D.
08 - No Rules (Victim)
09 - Lady Esquire
10 - Telephone Numbers
11 - World War
12 - Disease
13 - Stranglehold (Encore)
14 - Telephone Numbers (1977 Demo)
15 - Tomorrows Girls (1977 Demo)
16 - Stranglehold (1977 Demo)
17 - Disease (1977 Demo)
Sensei 7'' (2022)
01 - Sensei
02 - Diversion
Endangered Species (2022)
01 - Endangered Species
02 - Living Dead
03 - Countdown
04 - Ambition
05 - Lie Down And Die
06 - Fear Of Girls
07 - Down On The Farm
08 - Sensitive Boys
09 - ÷8×5
10 - Ice Age
11 - I Robot
12 - Flesh Wound
13 - Plan Of Action (B-side Countdown 7'')
14 - Self Destruct (Shake Up City EP)
15 - Police State (Shake Up The City EP)
16 - War Of The Roses (Shake Up The City EP)
17 - New Barbarians (A.W.O.L. ''Shelved'' EP)
18 - Ship Wrecked (A.W.O.L. ''Shelved'' EP)
19 - Enemy Awaits (A.W.O.L. ''Shelved'' EP)
20 - I Don't Need Your Love (Outtake)
21 - Limo Life (Studio Session - New York)
22 - Cocaine (Studio Session - New York)
23 - Shoot You Down (Demo)
24 - ÷8×5 (Demo)
25 - Countdown (Demo)
26 - Ambition (Demo)
27 - Sensitive Boys (Demo)
28 - I Don't Need Your Love (Demo)
Rooms Splashed With Blood: 1980/1982/2008 (2022)
CD 01 - Music Machine, London, 08/08/1980:
01 - Emotional Blackmail
02 - You Don't Belong
03 - New York State Police
04 - I Couldn't Be You
05 - I Live In A Car
06 - Tomorrow's Girls
07 - Confrontation Street
08 - Warhead
09 - Public Servant
10 - Rockers
11 - Crash Course
12 - Time And Matter
13 - Kicks
14 - Rat Race
15 - Teenage
16 - Party In Paris
17 - C.I.D.
CD 02 - CBGB, New York, 12/11/1982:
01 - Self Destruct (1st Set)
02 - War Of The Roses (1st Set)
03 - Police State (1st Set)
04 - Emotional Blackmail (1st Set)
05 - Holy Land (1st Set)
06 - Warhead (1st Set)
07 - Left For Dead (1st Set)
08 - Crash Course (1st Set)
09 - Endangered Species (1st Set)
10 - Too Tired (1st Set)
11 - The Enemy Awaits (1st Set)
12 - Keep On Running (1st Set)
13 - Tomorrow's Girls (1st Set)
14 - I Couldn't Be You (1st Set)
15 - I Live In A Car (1st Set)
16 - C.I.D. (1st Set)
17 - Countdown (2nd Set)
18 - The Enemy Awaits (2nd Set)
19 - Warhead (2nd Set)
20 - Crash Course (2nd Set)
21 - New York State Police (2nd Set)
22 - Stranglehold (2nd Set)
23 - Police State (2nd Set)
24 - Sensitive Boys (2nd Set)
25 - Left For Dead (2nd Set)
26 - Tomorrow's Girls (2nd Set)
27 - New Barbarians (2nd Set)
CD 03 - A38, Budapest, 01/24/2008:
01 - Emotional Blackmail
02 - Left For Dead
03 - Rockers
04 - New York State Police
05 - Organized Crime
06 - Kicks
07 - Crash Course
08 - Police State
09 - Endangered Species
10 - Ice Age
11 - Quintessentials
12 - Barbie's Dead
13 - I Couldn't Be You
14 - TV Blues
15 - Tomorrow's Girls
16 - Warhead
17 - Riot
18 - Stranglehold
19 - Limo Life
20 - Party In Paris
21 - Disease
City Of The Dead (2022)
01 - Emotional Blackmail
02 - You Don't Belong
03 - Left For Dead
04 - Rockers
05 - Down On The Farm
06 - Hell Is Other People
07 - Fear Of Girl
08 - T.V. Blues
09 - Keep On Running
10 - Young Criminals
11 - City Of The Dead
12 - I've Got A Gun
13 - Tomorrow's Girl
14 - Teenage
15 - Warhead
16 - Riot
17 - Stranglehold
18 - Disease
19 - C.I.D
20 - I Live In A Car
21 - Party In Paris
22 - New York State Police
Music Machine London 8.8.80 (2023)
01 - Emotional Blackmail
02 - You Don't Belong
03 - New York State Police
04 - I Couldn't Be You
05 - I Live In A Car
06 - Tomorrow's Girls
07 - Confrontation Street
08 - Warhead
09 - Public Servant
10 - Rockers
11 - Crash Course
12 - Time And Matter
13 - Kicks
14 - Rat Race
15 - Teenage
16 - Party In Paris
17 - C.I.D
Fear To Go! (Rarities 1988-2000) (2024)
01 - Sabre Dance (12'' Version)
02 - Motivator (Alternate Take)
03 - No Heart
04 - Fear To Go
05 - Nico (Instrumental)
06 - Postcard From L.A.
07 - Betrayal
08 - Nobody Move
09 - Beer Police
10 - Stay Away
11 - Teroristos
12 - Phillips Environmental
13 - Product Supply
14 - Rare Disease
15 - Embryo
16 - Tomorrow's Girls (Live)
17 - NRA Jingle
The Last Will And Testament Of U.K. Subs (2024)
01 - Scum Of The Earth
02 - Bitter & Twisted
03 - Fear Of Girls
04 - Rockers
05 - New York State Police
06 - Barbie's Dead
07 -Emotional Blackmail
08 - Kicks
09 - Fragile
10 - Kill Me
11 - Limo Life
12 - Time And Matter
13 - Down On The Farm
14 - Tomorrow's Girls
15 - Warhead
16 - Riot
17 - Stranglehold
18 - Disease
19 - C.I.D.
20 - I Live In A Car
21 - I Couldn't Be You
22 - Party In Paris
23 - Squat 96
24 - Keep On Running (Till You Burn)
25 - Teenage
U.K. Subversives (The Fall Out Singles Collection) (2024)
01 - Another Typical City
02 - Still Life
03 - The Spell
04 - Private Army
05 - Multiple Minds
06 - Primary Strength
07 - This Gun Says
08 - Speak For Myself
09 - Wanted
10 - Hey! Santa
11 - Captain Scarlet
12 - Thunderbird
13 - Street Legal
14 - Jodie Foster
15 - Here Comes Alex
16 - Killertime
17 - Another Cuba (Demo)
18 - Lydia (Demo)
19 - Riot
20 - It's A Scam
21 - Bathroom Messiah
22 - U.K. Subversives
23 - Veronique
24 - Another Typical City (Extended)
U.K. Subs & National Razor F.D.I.C.
The Gruesome Twosome Vol 1. (2001)
U.K. Subs:
01 - Reclaim The Street
02 - Metro
03 - Go Home
04 - Something In The Air
05 - The Revolution's Here
06 - Party In Paris
07 - Something In The Air (Dub Version)
National Razor F.D.I.C.:
08 - Do You Wanna Get High Tonight?
09 - Situations
10 - Tear Me Down
11 - Duped
12 - Policies
13 - Throng Song
14 - Commercial Insurrection
pass: freepunk77





































































Komentáře