F
F (the infamous Fort Lauderdale, Florida sonic Punk Rock band) is live and kicking. F's music is a mix of old-school Punk and slice and dice Rock. F is known for their high energy live shows.
Members:
Flash - Vocals
Rob - Bass
Rob - Guitar
Rick - Drums
The Danger Is Here! (1984)
01 - Coming Two
02 - Dementia 13
03 - No!
04 - I Saw Your Vision (In A Three Car Collision)
05 - How I Die
06 - Such Men Are Dangerous
07 - Spit It Out!
08 - Torture
09 - Destroy!
@#$! (2004)
01 - Crackin Skulls
02 - Nowhere
03 - Violence
04 - Pain Vain
05 - Stabback
06 - I Wanna Kill
07 - Life Sucks
08 - My Little Hell
09 - We Are The Hate
10 - Smash It!
Four From '84 EP (2007)
01 - I Saw Your Vision (In A Three Car Collision)
02 - No!
03 - Such Men Are Dangerous
04 - Spit It Out!
The Complete Discography (2013)
CD 01:
01 - Attack
02 - No
03 - In Control
04 - Spit It Out
05 - Citizens Arrest
06 - Such Men Are Dangerous
07 - My Country Tis Of Thee
08 - Clock Strikes Ten
09 - Pray To Cob
10 - Shattered Badge
11 - Shoot It Down
12 - White Xmas
13 - The Yellow Corn Boy
14 - Rotting Away
15 - My Girl Has Balls
16 - Roddy Piper's Rowdy Hearts Club Band
17 - I Got A Right
18 - Crack His Skull
19 - The War Is Over
20 - No Fun (Live)
21 - Philler In My Head
CD 02:
01 - The Religious Murderer
02 - Reagan Is Your Lord
03 - The Crime Of The Century
04 - What You Wish
05 - I'm No Punk
06 - Hitler's Little Brother
07 - Phonograph
08 - I'm Gonna Burn Down A City
09 - The Final Scene
10 - Nuke Me
11 - Milk
12 - I Got A Right
13 - No
14 - Shoot It Down
15 - In A Panicked Liberal Mind
16 - Citizens Arrest
17 - Rotting Away
18 - My Girl Has Balls
19 - Spit It Out
20 - In Control
21 - Nuke Me
22 - Pray To Cob
23 - Attack
24 - Untitled
Raw Bones (2014)
01 - Nobody
02 - Revengemania
03 - I Love Your Face (But I Hate Your Guts)
04 - Raw Bones
05 - The Shit
06 - I Wanna Live (Til I Die!)
07 - Raw Bones III.
08 - Against The World
09 - Friction Addiction
10 - The End Of Me
Live To Kill (2015)
01 - Live To Kill
02 - Blow Me (Mono)
03 - WW III.
04 - Pounds Of Sounds
05 - One Of Them
06 - I Wanna Be Like You
07 - Bitch Bitch Bitch
08 - Rage Rage Rage
09 - Pukin'
10 - Horrible World
Diabolical (2018)
01 - Diabolical
02 - You're My Thalidomide (Baby)
03 - Mr. Money
04 - Blisters
05 - 411 Gun Highway
06 - Amputee Love
07 - I Have No Mouth (And I Must Scream)
08 - Marionette
09 - Vehicle
10 - Enemy
Diabolical (2018)
01 - Diabolical
02 - You're My Thalidomide (Baby)
03 - Mr. Money
04 - Blisters
05 - 411 Gun Highway
06 - Amputee Love
07 - I Have No Mouth (And I Must Scream)
08 - Marionette
09 - Vehicle
10 - Enemy
Psycho America (2023)
01 - Psycho America Opening Theme
02 - You'd Look Better (With Your Head Blown Off)
03 - I Fell In Love (With A Nazi Girl)
04 - I Burn
05 - PSYCHOAMERICA
06 - Edge
07 - Tough As Nails
08 - I Explode!
09 - Fire Eyes
10 - Dead/Alive
11 - Everybody
12 - Psycho America Closing Theme
pass: freepunk77


















Komentáře