Pink Smoke
Pink Smoke is The Damned influenced Punks from Denton, Texas are a must listen. This is like that first Briefs record mixed with the first Smogtown record. If you’re into fast, frantic garagey Punk Rock, this ones for you.
Trash 7'' (2013)
01 - Brain Dead Kid
02 - (I'm) Alright
03 - Trash
04 - We're Ready Now
01 - Brain Dead Kid
02 - (I'm) Alright
03 - Trash
04 - We're Ready Now
No Party (2013)
01 - E.T.
02 - Stir Crazy
03 - Kicks
04 - Breakdown
05 - King Of The Night
06 - TVNM
07 - Brain Dead Kid
08 - We're Ready Now
09 - Ain't It Sad
10 - Insects
11 - (No) What I Said
12 - City Sounds
Weirdorama (2015)
01 - Weirdorama
02 - Emergency
03 - Bad Time
04 - Hang Up
05 - Rock Bottom
06 - Noize Addicts
07 - Street Victim
08 - Cruel
09 - Bacteria Girl
10 - Video Dead
pass: freepunk77












Komentáře