Cyanide
Cyanide are a little known English Punk band. The group released two singles, “I’m A Boy” & “Mac The Flash,” and a self titled LP on Pye Records in 1978, and a final single “Your Old Man” on Pinnacle Records in 1979.
Mac The Flash 7'' (1978)
01 - Mac The Flash
02 - Hate The State
I'm A Boy 7'' (1978)
01 - I'm A Boy
02 - Do It
Cyanide (1978)
01 - Tonight
02 - No Progress
03 - I'm A Boy
04 - Where's The Money
05 - Do It
06 - Night Rider
07 - Hate The State
08 - Mac The Flash
09 - The Job
10 - All Over The Top
11 - Tourist
12 - Charlie
Your Old Man 7'' (1979)
01 - Your Old Man
02 - Fireball
The Punk Rock Collection (1996)
01 - Tonight
02 - No Progress
03 - I'm A Boy
04 - Where's The Money
05 - Do It
06 - Night Rider
07 - Hate The State
08 - Mac The Flash
09 - The Job
10 - All Over The Top
11 - Tourist
12 - Charlie
13 - Your World (Previously Unreleased) (Bonus)
14 - Fireball (Bonus)
15 - Your Old Man (Bonus)
16 - Mac The Flash (Original Version) (Bonus)
17 - No Progress (Original Version) (Bonus)
1979 (2023)
01 - Sticks And Stones
02 - Fashion Crazy
03 - Conversations
04 - Take The Money
05 - Don't Expect Too Much
06 - The Cure
07 - Re-Examine The Facts
08 - Your World
pass: freepunk77













Komentáře