SHOUTBOARD

Mad Brother Ward

Mad Brother Ward And The Screamin' Street Trash is band with members of ANTiSEEN. Absolutely crucial Punk Rock arrogance, that STYLES AND PROFILES!




Hated By All 7'' (1993)

01 - Hated
02 - Take Ya Down
03 - Goin' Crazy
04 - Wisdom


Am I Cool Or What? EP (1994)

01 - Need It Bad
02 - Kill The Scene
03 - Bloodlust Deathwish
04 - Shitkicker
05 - In Trouble
06 - Butcher Baby


Hated By All (2009)

01 - Intro
02 - Hated
03 - Take Ya Down
04 - Goin' Crazy
05 - Wisdom
06 - Intro
07 - Need It Bad
08 - Kill The Scene
09 - Bloodlust Deathwish
10 - Shitkicker
11 - In Trouble
12 - Butcher Baby
13 - Outro


Ugly Life 7'' (2022)

01 - Ugly Life
02 - I Just Wanna Die


Learn To Love It: The Mad Brother Ward Anthology Vol 1 (2023)

01 - Intro
02 - Hated
03 - Goin' Crazy
04 - Take Ya Down
05 - Wisdom
06 - Intro II
07 - Kill The Scene
08 - Bloodlust Deathwish
09 - Need It Bad
10 - Shitkicker
11 - In Trouble
12 - Butcher Baby
13 - Outro II
14 - Dead End Sunday (Studio Version)
15 - Kill The Scene (Alternate Mix)
16 - Dog Sh!t (Super Sesssin With Cocknoose)
17 - In Hand
18 - Hated (Live)
19 - I Just Wanted You To Like Me
20 - I Piss You Off
21 - I'm So Sexy
22 - I Hate Everything
23 - All The Kids Are Doing It
24 - Ugly Life
25 - I Just Wanna Die


All Bad All The Time (2023)

01 - Let It Burn
02 - Why Am I Such A Freak
03 - Opportunist
04 - Beat To Pieces
05 - Everything Is Going To Hell
06 - Days Like These
07 - It Just Doesn't Matter
08 - I Don't Wanna Be Cool
09 - I Am A Problem
10 - Ain't All There
11 - Never Wanna See Your Face Again
12 - Can't Even Fake It

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Anonymní píše…
Great. Thank you....

Oblíbené příspěvky