The Disables
The Disables have set new standards in playing hard anthemic Punk Rock music, combining some of the sounds of 1977 with a good dose of booze and political comment. Add in a measure of half-arsed attitude and you have The Disables.
The Disables EP (1999)
01 - Reason For The Treason
02 - Deny The Right
03 - Goodna
04 - Borstal Breakout
05 - Here Today Goon Tomorrow
The Lackey Country (2003)
01 - Vulture Street
02 - Who Put A Dimmer Wwitch On Our
03 - The Lackey Country
04 - This Is Your Life
05 - 36 Month Detention
06 - All Bets Are Off
07 - Last Romantic
Nuthin For No One (2005)
01 - ASIO
02 - Damned If You Do
03 - Reason For The Treason
04 - Goodna
05 - Girls Don't Like Us Casue We Don't Play Football
06 - Bankrupt
07 - I Can't Get A Job Cause I Don't Have A Gun
08 - Steal The Mic
09 - Deny The Right
10 - This Is Your Life
11 - Australia Idle
From The Ground Up EP (2018)
01 - Think About
02 - I'm Waiting
03 - Blood On The Streets
Loose On The Streets EP (2019)
01 - Cut Me Loose
02 - Run
From The Ground Up EP (2018)
01 - Think About
02 - I'm Waiting
03 - Blood On The Streets
Loose On The Streets EP (2019)
01 - Cut Me Loose
02 - Run
No More Rulers, No More Ruled (2022)
01 - Think About
02 - Will You Go
03 - Cut Me Loose
04 - Brave First World
05 - I'm Waiting
06 - Blood On The Streets
07 - Run
08 - Hung My Head
09 - We Got A Hold
10 - On The Turning Away
pass: freepunk77












Komentáře