SHOUTBOARD

Chainsaw (France)

Chainsaw is French punk band from Rouen featuring members of The Vermines and Dogs.



Chain Saw (1998)

01 - Peace Garantors
02 - Seagull's Cry
03 - I Wanna Be Loved
04 - Funny Feast
05 - Electric Storm (In My Brain)
06 - The Blank Way


Godzilla's Got A New Toy 7'' (2000)

01 - Godzilla's Got A New Toy
02 - Nagasaki Requiem
03 - I Never Used To Be A Wanker


Funny Feast (2020)

01 - Peace Garantors
02 - Seagull's Cry
03 - I Wanna Be Loved
04 - Funny Feast
05 - Electric Storm
06 - The Blank Way
07 - I'm Scared
08 - Four Fingers
09 - Kid Forever
10 - Nagasaki Requiem
11 - Godzilla's Got A New Toy
12 - I Never Used To Be A Wanker
13 - Commando
14 - Oh Oh I Love Her
15 - Here Today Gone Tomorrow

pass: freepunk77


Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky