Campfire Shitkickers
Campfire Shitkickers is a stripped down, foot-in-the-ass cluster-Folk Punk band kickin’ up dust outta Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Campfire Shitkickers (2018)
01 - The Sweetest Fruit
02 - Shitbox To Nowhere
03 - I Wish I Had A Joint
04 - I'm A Bad, Bad Man
05 - Amazingly Magical
06 - Ode To O.D.
07 - Falling Out
08 - Stands T'reason
09 - Saturna Island
10 - The Tale Of Tortallia
11 - The Salty Dog
12 - The Fonz
01 - The Sweetest Fruit
02 - Shitbox To Nowhere
03 - I Wish I Had A Joint
04 - I'm A Bad, Bad Man
05 - Amazingly Magical
06 - Ode To O.D.
07 - Falling Out
08 - Stands T'reason
09 - Saturna Island
10 - The Tale Of Tortallia
11 - The Salty Dog
12 - The Fonz
The New Crusty Minstrels EP (2019)
01 - George Lucas
02 - Drink At Home
03 - Tangled In A Sunbeam
04 - There's No Time
05 - 1982
06 - War Of The Worlds
Parole Models (2021)
01 - For All The Dickheads
02 - Save Us, Dr. Neville (Radio Edit)
03 - Space Rocks!
04 - Shit The Bed
05 - The Queen Of Cumberland
06 - Stands T'reason
07 - War Of The Worlds
08 - A Nice, Normal Girl
09 - Pet Kitties
10 - There's No Time
11 - Sweetest Fruit
12 - Carmalita (Van21)
13 - One Helluva Loop
14 - Shitbox To Nowhere
15 - Cockatoo Quill
Singles Collection (2022)
(Collected by FPFTP Blogspot)
01 - The Queen Of Cumberland
02 - For All The Dickheads
03 - A Nice, Normal Girl
04 - Space Rocks!
05 - Sweetest Fruit
06 - Santa Clause Loves Rich Kids (More Than Poor Kids)
07 - Save Us, Dr. Neville
08 - George Lucas
09 - Drink At Home
10 - Tangled In A Sunbeam
11 - There's No Time
12 - 1982
13 - War Of The Worlds
pass: freepunk77





Komentáře