SHOUTBOARD

Rage DC

Rage DC is Punk band based in Berkshire, United Kingdom. If you cut Rage DC in half then you would be able to see the words "PUNK TO THE BONE '77" written throughout their musical beings.  They are a no nonsense outfit who play hard and fast, give 100% both on and off the stage and are as genuine as they are likeable.



Attitude And Fortitude (2011)

01 - Business As Usual
02 - All I Hear
03 - Take It Or Leave It
04 - After Eight (Standing On The Edge)
05 - Better Watch Out
06 - Out Of Touch
07 - Electrify
08 - Go Go Go! / Don't Wanna Go Home
09 - I Won't Compromise
10 - Scared To Go Outside
11 - Rage DC
12 - Replay
13 - Unpredictable


What You Get Is Just What You Deserve (2015)

01 - R.I.P Mr V.I.P.
02 - Glad To Be Alive
03 - All Our Gang
04 - Better Luck Tomorrow
05 - Spokesman
06 - Trapped In A Box
07 - I Don't Wanna Know
08 - Lost Or Found
09 - Lowest Common Denominator
10 - No Control
11 - No Respect
12 - Normal
13 - Ragea-Billy
14 - Trousers!
15 - War!


Punk To The Bone (2018)

01 - 21st Century
02 - Austerity
03 - I Believe In Nothing
04 - Democratic Control
05 - Disinfected Youth
06 - I Ain't Gonna Follow
07 - Had Enough
08 - One Shot
09 - Anti Social Media
10 - Punk To The Bone
11 - Causing Trouble
12 - What If

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky