SHOUTBOARD

Mikey And His Uke

Mikey Hawdon of Fairmounts has a youtube series called Mikey And His Uke where he often releases covers of '80s and '90s Punk classics. On covers includes contributions from Chris No.2 (Anti-Flag), Scott Radinsky (Pulley), Russ Rankin (Good Riddance), Noodles (The Offspring), Randy Bradbury (Pennywise), Darrin Pfeiffer (Punk Rock Karaoke/Goldfinger), Michael Crusty (No Big Deal), Olga (Toy Dolls), Alvin Gibbs (U.K. Subs) and many more....

"When the 2020 pandemic brought live music to a halt, I posted a couple of silly little ukulele videos on Facebook just to keep busy. At the time, I had no plan beyond encouraging friends to stay safe and positive during lockdown. The response was so unexpectedly warm and supportive, I kept going. Eventually, the project morphed into a series of 100 daily videos (the Quarantunes Edition) with over 125 different performers and contributors. The videos are now collaborations of musicians from across North America and elsewhere, covering a wide range of songs we love. Needless to say, it’s been a thrill to see this project grow and evolve."  - Mikey



Covers (The Quarantunes Edition) (2021)
(Collected by FPFTP Blogspot)

01 - Something To Believe In (Ramones)
02 - No Cigar (Millencolin)
03 - American Jesus (Bad Religion)
04 - Disconnected (Face To Face)
05 - In Bloom (Nirvana)
06 - Green Corn (NOFX)
07 - J.A.R. (Jason Andrew Relva) (Green Day)
08 - When You Were Mine (Prince)
09 - Police Truck (Dead Kennedys)
10 - Bad Reputation (Joan Jett)
11 - My Name Is Jonas (Weezer)
12 - Same In The End (Sublime)
13 - Hate To Say I Told You So (The Hives)
14 - Drain You (Nirvana)
15 - Alternative Ulster (Stiff Little Fingers)
16 - No Control (Bad Religion)
17 - I Forget (SNFU)
18 - Streams Of Whiskey (The Pogues)
19 - Girl U Want (Devo)
20 - Boxcar (Jawbreaker)
21 - Big Mouth (The Muffs)
22 - Panic Song (Green Day)
23 - I'm So Bored With The USA (The Clash)
24 - It's My Job To Keep Punk Rock Elite (NOFX)
25 - Dope Sick Girl (Rancid)
26 - Jealous Again (Black Flag)
27 - In The City (The Jam)
28 - The Middle (Jimmy Eat World)
29 - Sliver (Nirvana)
30 - Attitude (Bad Brains)
31 - Ever Fallen In Love (Buzzcocks)
32 - Drain You (Nirvana)
33 - Bonzo Goes To Bitburg (Ramones)
34 - Favorite Thing (Replacements)
35 - All I Want (The Offspring)
36 - Rise Above (Black Flag)
37 - Everything Sux (Descendents)
38 - Time For Livin' (Beastie Boys)
39 - Betray (Minor Threat)
40 - No Control (Bad Religion)
41 - Radio Radio (Elvis Costello)
42 - Bro Hymn (Pennywise)
43 - Unity (Operation Ivy)
44 - If The Kids Are United (Sham 69)
45 - I Turned Into A Martian (Misfits)

pass: freepunk77


















Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky