Total Wolf
Total Wolf is Street Punk band from Medicine Hat, Alberta. Four dudes make up this Punk, Thrashy, Oldschool, crazy train of fast, loud music from Medicine Hat. Each member bringing in a different flavor of genre that they grew up with. From Punk Rock, to Thrash Metal, to Death Metal, and Hardcore. Total Wolf has one mission and that is to blast your ears with shredding riffs, unrelenting drums, thundering bass, and catchy sing-along lyrics and harmonies.
Total Wolf (2019)
01 - Fuckin' Rights
02 - Dad Of The Dead
03 - Who Am I?
04 - Bullshit Conversations
05 - Go Fuck Yourself
06 - Too Old For This Shit
07 - I'm On The Rocks
08 - Staying Home
09 - Too Much Stuff
10 - Guys
11 - Someone's Gotta Die
12 - My Fucked Up Friend
13 - Seperation Anxiety
14 - Why Do You Want To Live Anyway?
15 - You're So Fucking Dumb
16 - Circle Pit Of The Shithawks
Nobody Loves You (2020)
01 - Let's Rock
02 - In My City
03 - I Don't Know And I Don't Care
04 - You Can't Have It Both Ways
05 - People ZOO
06 - Escape Pod
07 - I'm Sick
08 - Anybody But That Guy
09 - Nobody Loves You
10 - Confused
11 - Overshare
12 - Don't Look At Me
13 - You Fucked Up
14 - I Feel Bad
15 - I Should Have Killed You
16 - R.B.A.B.
17 - Black Diamond (KISS Cover)
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře