SHOUTBOARD

S.I.G


S.I.G is a four-piece punk band, comes from a small village in Upper Styria, Austria and has enriched the international punk scene since 2016. There was already something to hear with the three previously released demo songs. Now the first official release with "Take What You Get" is finally in the house. What is striking when you look at the tracklist is the lively change of the quartet between English and German lyrics. So while the guys in Opener Up To You sing about their own responsibility for shaping life, in "None of Many" they encourage the listener to express their own opinion, stand out from the crowd and take a position. S.I.G according to its own statement, the aspect of do-it-yourself, as it should be for a good punk combo. So they dedicate an entire song on the album to this attitude. All in all a really successful debut release by the Austrians, which is really fun.




Take What You Get (2020)

01 - Up To You
02 - Someday Too Late
03 - Back To Hell
04 - Take What You Get
05 - Neue Generation
06 - Another Life
07 - Create Your Life
08 - Keiner Von Vielen
09 - Bester Freund
10 - Cause Of You
11 - Es Ist Genug
12 - D.I.Y.

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky