SHOUTBOARD

Piss Ant (L.A.)


Piss Ant is female fronted Punk band from Los Angeles, CA. Led by actress/model turned frontwoman Josi Kat, the L.A. based Punk quartet Piss Ant (which also includes bassist Amy Brandt, guitarist Dave Foster, and drummer Jeff Duarte) is a musical throwback to such '70s/'80s Sleaze Rock bands as the Dead Boys, Plasmatics, and G.G. Allin.




Piss Off (2001)

01 - Hot Pants
02 - Bloodline
03 - Send Us Your Gods
04 - Sexx Junkie
05 - Pain Medicine
06 - One More Reason
07 - Superchick
08 - When I Die
09 - Murder Highway
10 - Turn To Hate
11 - Victoria


Your Best Sucks (2004)

01 - Monkey
02 - To Think I Thought
03 - Enemy
04 - Bonnie & Clyde
05 - Silence
06 - Whips & Chains
07 - Devil In My Backyard
08 - Wasted
09 - Your Best Sucks
10 - Trouble
11 - Shark Attack
12 - Don't You
13 - Pull


I Know Your Type (2008)

01 - Sonic Reducer
02 - Hey Hey
03 - I Know Your Type
04 - Til I Met You
05 - Forty Million Dollar Party
06 - Change It
07 - Wake
08 - 405
09 - Lights On
10 - Serial Killer
11 - What Gives
12 - So Close
13 - Tainted Love
14 - Sexxx Junkie Remix


Speak Up (2011)

01 - Speak Up
02 - Who To Trust
03 - Public Opinion
04 - Last Call
05 - Your Choice
06 - Keeping Up With The Joneses
07 - Whips & Chains
08 - Art Of Illusion
09 - Pacify Me
10 - Spin Fiction
11 - Don't Dictate
12 - Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes


7 Deadly Sins (2018)

01 - Envy
02 - Lust
03 - Pride
04 - Greed
05 - Gluttony
06 - Wrath
07 - Sloth

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky