SHOUTBOARD

The Rites


The Rites is New Jersey based Hardcore Punk group, now defunct.



Your Last Rites EP (2002)

01 - I Hate This
02 - Tear You Apart
03 - Are You Still Laughing?
04 - PC Gestapo
05 - Uphill Both Ways
06 - Sound Familiar?
07 - I'm Failing


The Rites 12'' (2003)

01 - It Get's Worse
02 - Go Out And Die
03 - At Arms Length
04 - Asshole City... (And You're The Mayor)
05 - Call It Prolific
06 - Dried Up
07 - Not Your Entertainment
08 - Self Defeated
09 - Wish You Never Knew
10 - Your Last Rites


Not Fucking Entertainment (2003)

01 - It Gets Worse
02 - Go Out And Die
03 - At Arms Length
04 - Asshole City...
05 - Call It Prolific
06 - Dried Up
07 - Not Your Entertainment
08 - Self Defeated
09 - Wish You Never Knew
10 - Your Last Rites
11 - I Hate This
12 - Thear You Apart
13 - Are You Still Laughing?
14 - PC Gestapo
15 - Uphill Both Ways
16 - Sound Familiar?
17 - I'm Failing
18 - Live In Boston


Wish You Never Knew 12'' (2004)

01 - Fuck Your Drama
02 - Theme For A Jackass
03 - Sharp Tongues, Slit Wrists
04 - Paid For In Blood
05 - You Make Me Itch
06 - No More I'm Sorrys
07 - Death Of The Party
08 - Pissing On Your Grave


Pissing On Your Grave 7'' (2005)

01 - Pissing On Your Grave
02 - Caught Inbetween


The Death Of The Party EP (2005)

01 - Nothing To Show For It
02 - Come Get It
03 - I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
04 - Overthought It
05 - Picked Clean
06 - Just Try It
07 - High Time (Zero Boys)


Fuck 'em If They Can't Take A Joke EP (2006)

01 - Worst Of Both Worlds
02 - Fuck 'Em
03 - Love It To Death
04 - Numbers (The Adicts)
05 - Demirep (Bikini Kill)
06 - Gimme Some Money (The Thamesmen)
07 - Not A Thing


There Shall Be No Encore 12'' (2006)

01 - It Gets Worse
02 - Go Out And Die
03 - Slit Wrists
04 - I Hate This
05 - Fuck Your Drama
06 - At Arms Length
07 - Call It Prolific
08 - G.G. Allin
09 - Self Defeated/Come Get It
10 - Not Your Entertainment
11 - Death Of The Party
12 - I'm Failing
13 - Wish You Never Knew
14 - Your Last Rites

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky