SHOUTBOARD

Sterling Woodmere

 

Sterling Woodmere is an Oi!/Street Punk band from (maybe) USA.
They play really good melodic Oi! music.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything about this band on the internet. If you know any information, please leave it in the comments.




The Suburbs (2026)

01 - Earl
02 - City Limits
03 - Sell Your Style
04 - Runway Rebels
05 - Chaos Youth
06 - Labor Class
07 - Hooked On
08 - Cops Behind Me (The Clash Cover)
09 - Drunken Youth
10 - Bad Luck Blues
11 - Subway Brawl
12 - Nothing New
13 - Crew
14 - Professor

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

TheoM píše…
strange indeed that there is no info anywhere on this Sterling Woodmere
Anonymní píše…
sounds more English than American
Anonymní píše…
Any time I can't find any info about a band I suspect it's Ai
Anonymní píše…
that was my first thought also
Anonymní píše…
This is a German band called 'The Suburbs', the album is The Good Times Are Gone (2015), some of the track listings have similar names to the original songs. The album is in fact on her under the correct listing.

Oblíbené příspěvky