Dead By Gun
Dead By Gun is melodic Street Punk band from Finland. For fans of Rancid, Social Distortion, etc.
Six Shooter (2005)
01 - I'm Coming Home
02 - Right Where I Belong
03 - Lucky 7
04 - Leave Us Alone
05 - The War Anthem
06 - Abandoned Brothers
Big Waves (2007)
01 - Welcome To My Nightmare
02 - Diamond
03 - Chaplet
04 - Abandonet Brothers
05 - Rather Stagger Through Hell
06 - Dead Birds
07 - Sensation
08 - Big Waves
09 - One Man Army
10 - Black Friday
11 - My Blood
12 - Goodbye Goodtimes
13 - Thicker Than Blood
14 - I'm Coming Home
Pulse (2008)
01 - Between Heaven And Hell
02 - Kids
03 - Lords Of War
04 - Breaking The Silence
05 - Reign Of Bullets
06 - Pulse
07 - In League With The Devil
08 - Sooner Or Later
09 - Hate!
10 - End This Misery
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře