SHOUTBOARD

The Spent Idols


The Spent Idols are an original SoCal underground Punk Rock band, born in 1978 in San Diego, California, United States. The Spent Idols split up in 1981 and reformed in 1992. In 2018 they relocated to the SFV city of Burbank, California. Now they are still active, playing and recording new material.




For Your Ears Only (1993)

01 - Gacy's Gone
02 - No Broken Promises
03 - Do The Pogo
04 - Treat Me Like A Dog
05 - Girl Can't Help It
06 - (I'm So) Bored
07 - Swedish Magazines
08 - Second To None (Live)
09 - Do The Pogo (Live)
10 - Treat Me Like A Dog (Live)
11 - Girl Can't Help It (Live)
12 - Swedish Magazines (Live)
13 - Gacy's Gone (Live)


Emotional Wreck 7'' (1994)

01 - Emotional Wreck
02 - Last Years Hero


Throw It Away 7'' (1994)

01 - Throw It Away
02 - Creeps


Punk Rock! EP (1994)

01 - Bored
02 - Last Years Hero
03 - Emotional Wreck II.
04 - Creeps
05 - Throw It Away
06 - Emotional Wreck I.


No Broken Promises 7'' (1995)

01 - No Broken Promises
02 - Oh No, (Here We Go Again!)


Chinese Suicide 7'' (1995)

01 - Chines Suicide
02 - Gacy's Gone


You Live You Die! (1995)

01 - Love Comes In Spurts
02 - The Punk
03 - Chinese Rocks
04 - Born To Lose
05 - Stepping Stone
06 - Chatterbox
07 - You Don't Break My Heart
08 - I Ain't Gonna Be History
09 - Frankenstein's Heartbeat
10 - Chinese Suicide
11 - Second To None
12 - 1, 2, 3


I Don't Give A Fuck 7'' (1996)

01 - I Don't Give A Fuck
02 - The Living Dead


Hugs Und Kisses (1996)

01 - Cracked Actor
02 - Do The Robot
03 - Pistols Und Prozac
04 - Teenage Timebomb
05 - Ain't Your Fault
06 - 2nd To None
07 - Swindle Continues
08 - Can't You See
09 - D.T.T.B.O.L.D.
10 - I Don't Give A Fuck
11 - Bored
12 - Do The Pogo
13 - Gacy's Gone
14 - Last Year's Hero's
15 - Chinese Suicide
16 - Pistols And Prozac
17 - Girl Whore
18 - Creeps
19 - I Don't Give A Fuck


Spent City Rockers (2000)

01 - Chineese Suicide
02 - Oh No
03 - Gacy's Gone
04 - No More Broken Promises
05 - Do The Pogo
06 - Treat Me Like A Dog
07 - Bored
08 - Emotional Wreck
09 - Chatterbox
10 - You Don't Break My Heart
11 - I Ain't Gonna Be History
12 - Frankensteins Heartbeat


Bored Girl 7'' (2008)

01 - Bored Girl
02 - Land Of The Lost


Tonite! (2008)

01 - Lost Land
02 - Total Glory
03 - Stolen Heart
04 - Bored Girl
05 - Queen Of The Hop
06 - Oh No!
07 - Broken Promises
08 - I'm A Wreck
09 - Creeps (Original)
10 - Gacy's Gone
11 - Chinese Suicide
12 - I Don't Give A F@#%K
13 - Like A Dog
14 - Last Years Heroes
15 - Swedish Magazines


Land Of The Lost EP (2016)

01 - Land Of The Lost
02 - Stolen Heart
03 - Girl Whore (Live In Detroit)
04 - Pistols And Prozac (Live In Detroit)


Spent Idols Live At MIT (2019)

01 - Total Glory
02 - Pistols And Prozac
03 - Can't You See
04 - Chines Suicide
05 - The Living Dead
06 - Gacy's Gone
07 - Do The Robot
08 - Cracked Actor
09 - Girl Whore


Season's Beatings EP (2021)

01 - Teenage Timebomb
02 - Secret Bonus Track Ssshhhh!
03 - Oh No (Here I Go Again)
04 - Cos I Said So (Bonus)


Bored (2025)

01 - Oh No!
02 - Think About You
03 - Total Glory 03
04 - I Am A Lion!
05 - NYW
06 - Bored Girl
07 - Bored
08 - The Passenger
09 - Stolen Hearts

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Anonymní píše…
Streetpunx,

Thank you for The Spent Idols!!! Awesome!!

ANONY

Oblíbené příspěvky