SHOUTBOARD

Channel 3 (CH3)


Channel 3, also known as CH3, is a Punk Rock band from Cerritos, California. Channel 3 was formed in 1980 by Mike Magrann (vocals, guitar), Kimm Gardner (guitar), Larry Kelly (bass) and Mike Burton (drums), in the suburban community of Cerritos, South Los Angeles, California. Their first release was an EP on Californian label Posh Boy Records in 1981. Manzanar, a track from this EP was played heavily by UK disc jockey John Peel. In 1982, Jack DeBaun become their new drummer and Fear of Life was retitled I’ve Got A Gun in the UK with some differences in the track-listing. Their next release, After The Lights Go Out, failed to recapture the interest that accompanied their first UK single. Ex-Stepmother Jay Lansford joined the band in 1984. Their 1985 collection for Enigma Records (with Dusty Watson on drums) revealed that the band had navigated the transition to a more straightforward Rock format.




CH3 7'' (1981)

01 - Manzanar
02 - I Got A Gun
03 - Waiting
04 - Mannequin


I've Got A Gun (1981)

01 - Fear Of Life
02 - Out Of Control
03 - I've Got A Gun
04 - Wetspots
05 - Accident
06 - You Make Me Feel Cheap
07 - You Lie
08 - Catholic Boy
09 - Waiting In The Winds
10 - Strength In Numbers
11 - Double Standard Boys
12 - Life Goes On


I've Got A Gun 7'' (1982)

01 - I've Got A Gun
02 - Manzanar
03 - Mannequin


Fear Of Life (1982)

01 - Mannequin
02 - I've Got A Gun
03 - Waiting In The Winds
04 - Out Of Control
05 - Accident
06 - You Make Me Feel Cheap
07 - Catholic Boy
08 - Wetspots
09 - Fear Of Life
10 - Life Goes On
11 - Manzanar
12 - Strength In Numbers
13 - Double Standard Boys
14 - You Lie
15 - I Wanna Know Why


I'll Take My Chances 7'' (1983)

01 - I'll Take My Chances
02 - How Come?


After The Lights Go Out (1983)

01 - What About Me
02 - Stupid Girl
03 - Separate Peace
04 - No Love
05 - After The Lights Go Out
06 - Truth And Trust
07 - I'll Take My Chances
08 - All My Dreams
09 - Can't Afford It
10 - I Didn't Know


Airborne 12'' (1984)

01 - Airborne
02 - I Wanna Know Why
03 - True West
04 - Waiting For The Sun To Go Down


Last Time I Drank (1985)

01 - Indian Summer
02 - Last Time I Drank
03 - Mary
04 - Penance Of Passion
05 - Airborne
06 - Lord Of The Thighs
07 - Just Hangin' Around
08 - Cars Drive By
09 - Outside
10 - Unoriginal Sins


Rejected (1989)

01 - Nothing Like This
02 - College Of Love
03 - Gone Drinkin'
04 - Go To The Sea
05 - The Oldest Story In The World
06 - Just Like In The Movies
07 - Carnival Life
08 - Firefly
09 - A Man Can't Live Forever
10 - Even Stars
11 - Far From Home


I've Got A Gun/After The Lights Go Out (1991)

01 - Fear Of Life
02 - Out Of Control
03 - I've Got A Gun
04 - Wetspots
05 - Accident
06 - You Make Me Feel Cheap
07 - You Lie
08 - Catholic Boy
09 - Waiting In The Winds
10 - Strength In Numbers
11 - Double Standard Boys
12 - Life Goes On
13 - What About Me
14 - Seperate Peace
15 - No Love
16 - After The Lights Go Out
17 - Truth And Trust
18 - I'll Take My Chances
19 - All My Dreams
20 - Can't Afford It
21 - I Didn't Know
22 - Manzanar
23 - Manneqin
24 - Stupid Girl
25 - Indian Summer
26 - I Wanna Know Why
27 - How Come


...How Do You Open The Damn Thing? (1994)

01 - Seperate Peace
02 - You Make Me Feel Cheap
03 - Out Of Control
04 - Wet Spots
05 - You Lie - Mannequin
06 - Indian Summer
07 - Last Time I Drank
08 - No Love
09 - I Didn't Know
10 - Waiting In The Wings
11 - I Wanna Know Why
12 - Nothing Like This
13 - Catholic Boy
14 - I Got A Gun
15 - Manzanar


CH3 (2004)

01 - Better Days
02 - Gamblin' Time
03 - Just On You
04 - The Whine Of Youth
05 - Kill The Moonlight
06 - Best Of Intentions
07 - Faith, Bourbon, Dignity
08 - The Fortune Is A Lie
09 - Larry Walters
10 - Ready For Me
11 - Jim Harrison (Is Trying To Kill Me)
12 - Time To Kill
13 - Everyone, Everything, Everyday


One More For Alll My True Friends (2008)

01 - One More For All My True Friends
02 - I Wanna Know Why
03 - I'll Take My Chances
04 - Waiting In The Wings
05 - Just On You
06 - You Lie
07 - Mannequin
08 - Best Of Intentions
09 - Separate Peace
10 - No Love
11 - You Make Me Feel Cheap
12 - Catholic Boy
13 - I Didn't Know
14 - Out Of Control
15 - Indian Summer
16 - The Last Time I Drank
17 - Hangin' Around
18 - Manzanar
19 - Wetspots
20 - I've Got A Gun


The Skinhead Years (2009)

01 - Mannequin
02 - I Got A Gun (Aka I've Got A Gun)
03 - Waiting In The Wings
04 - Out Of Control
05 - Accident
06 - You Make Me Feel Cheap (feat. Maria Montoya)
07 - Catholic Boy
08 - Wetspots
09 - Fear Of Life
10 - Life Goes On
11 - Manzanar
12 - Strength In Numbers
13 - Double Standard Boys
14 - You Lie
15 - I Wanna Know Why
16 - What About Me?
17 - Stupid Girl
18 - Separate Peace
19 - No Love
20 - After The Lights Go Out
21 - Truth And Trust
22 - I'lll Take My Chances
23 - All My Dreams
24 - Can't Afford It
25 - I Didn't Know
26 - How Come?


To Whom It May Concern: The 1981 Demos (2009)

01 - Manzanar (Demo)
02 - Late At Night (Previously Unreleased Song/Demo Version)
03 - Fear Of Life (Demo)
04 - You Make Me Feel Cheap (Demo)
05 - Come Out (Previously Unreleased Song/Demo Version)
06 - I Got A Gun (Demo)
07 - Life Goes On (Demo)
08 - I Wanna Know Why (Demo)
09 - Double Standard Boys (Demo)
10 - My Generation (Previously Unreleased Cover Song/Demo Version)
11 - You Lie (Demo)
12 - Mannequin! (Demo)
13 - How Come? (Demo)


Land Of The Free 7'' (2012)

01 - Land Of The Free
02 - Make It Home


Land Of The Free (2012)

01 - Another Day
02 - This Calls For A Drink
03 - Land Of The Free
04 - In The Mean Time
05 - A Life Remembered
06 - Little Things
07 - Make It Home
08 - Scrathes And Needles
09 - Blue Christmas
10 - One More For All My True Friends


A Home For The Homeless (2015)

01 - Land Of The Free
02 - Another Day
03 - In The Meantime
04 - Little Things
05 - A Life Remembered
06 - History
07 - Blue Christmas
08 - Make It Home
09 - This Calls For A Drink
10 - One More For All My True Friends
11 - Scratches And Needles


Put 'Em Up (2017)

01 - Model Citizen
02 - Water & Time
03 - Put 'Em Up
04 - She Never Wanted It This Way
05 - Half The Day
06 - Not That It Matters
07 - The God That You Deserve
08 - Blue Skies
09 - All The Night
10 - Take Me To Your Leader


The Bellwether EP (2019)

01 - What You Need
02 - The Bellwether
03 - Mendiolas 1983
04 - Blackballed
05 - How Long Will It Take


40 (2023)

CD 01:
01 - Manzanar
02 - I Got A Gun
03 - Wetspots
04 - Mannequin
05 - You Make Me Feel Cheap
06 - Catholic Boy
07 - Strength In Numbers
08 - I Wanna Know Why
09 - I'll Take My Chances
10 - Separate Peace
11 - I Didn't Know
12 - Indian Summer
13 - Airborne
14 - Last Time I Drank
15 - Just Hangin' Around

CD 02:
01 - Nothing Like This
02 - Gone Drinkin'
03 - Just On You
04 - The Fortune Is A Lie
05 - One More For All My True Friends
06 - Best Of Intentions
07 - Scrathes And Needles
08 - Land Of The Free
09 - Little Things
10 - Put 'Em Up
11 - Not That It Matters
12 - Blackballed


Channel 3 & N.V.S
Put 'Em Up / Howz Harvey 7'' (2025)

01 - Channel 3 - Put 'Em Up
02 - N.V.S - How's Harvey

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky