SHOUTBOARD

Responsible Johnny

 

Responsible Johnny is a Punk Rock band from Dallas, Texas.
Remember the feeling that you got the first time you heard Henry Rollins screaming out the lyrics to Rise Above? The first time you realized that if The Ramones could strap on guitars and take on the world, then anyone could? Responsible Johnny does. Tired of the crap coming out of the radio, Responsible Johnny is reaching back to the past, when three chords were all you needed and being punk wasn't defined by the style of your Hot Topic studded wristbands, it was defined by the chip on your shoulder and what was in your soul. And they plan to keep those values alive until they get a major label deal, a coke habit, stripper wives, and a pony.





The Complete Songbooks: Volume 23 (2008)

01 - Sherpa Girl
02 - This Town
03 - Bored (2007)
04 - Amy Is A Feminist (2007)
05 - I Like Chicken (2007)
06 - Stacy Only Likes Me When She's Drunk
07 - Bored (2008)
08 - Amy Is A Feminist (2008)
09 - L Is On Lithium
10 - I Like Chicken (2008)
11 - Lovin' On You Always Creeps Me Out
12 - Brain Dead
13 - I've Got Flippers
14 - I Wanna Be A Metalhead
15 - Fucked By Penguins


Shut Up And Play Chicken! - Live At Lonestar (2009)

01 - Pre-Show Bullshit
02 - My Girl's A Pornstar
03 - Everything Goes To Hell
04 - Purple Rain/Magnum PI
05 - Amy Is A Feminist
06 - Bored
07 - L Is On Lithium
08 - I Wanna Be A Metalhead
09 - Paranoid
10 - Glen Danzig
11 - I Like Chicken
12 - I Like Chicken (Redux)
13 - Fucked By Penguins
14 - Jerkface
15 - Stupid Anime Girl
16 - No Pants Jam
17 - Gimme Back My Smokes
18 - I Am Gilligan
19 - I've Got Flippers
20 - Happy Birthday 
21 - Stacy Only Likes Me When She's Drunk
22 - Took A Shit On Your Mum
23 - Fat Girlfriend


The Pornstar EP (2010)

01 - My Girl's A Pornstar
02 - I Am Gilligan
03 - Let Me Be Your Fetish
04 - My Girlfriend's Girlfriend
05 - Stupid Anime Girl
06 - Let Me Be Your Fetish (1940s Version)


Blah Blah Reagan. Blah Blah Punk Rock. (2012)

01 - Stomp
02 - Cock Wig
03 - Flippers
04 - Blah Blah Punk Rock
05 - Paranoid
06 - Gimme Back My Smokes
07 - I Took A Shit On Your Mom
08 - Punk Drunk Mouse
09 - Trepanation
10 - Fucked By Penguins
11 - MSG
12 - Ain't Fer It (I'm Agin' It)
13 - I Didn't Shit Myself While Puking This Time
14 - Suburban Nightmare


The Ether And Rags EP (2013)

01 - Asexual
02 - Sit Down, Shut Up
03 - Guv'mint Man
04 - Kia Rio
05 - I Dropped My Twinkie
06 - Backed Into A Corner


The Meat EP (2017)

01 - Meat In My Pocket
02 - Everybody Hates Me
03 - My Cocaine Is Vegan
04 - Monster Zero (Bonus Track)


Wiener Business (2025)

01 - Pickle Dick Pete
02 - Meat In My Pocket
03 - Dental Plan
04 - Adequate
05 - Everybody Hates Me
06 - A.W.A.B.
07 - Beer Beer Beer Beer (Beer Beer Beer)
08 - My Cocaine Is Vegan
09 - Sold The Couch For Meth
10 - Darla Won't Drink With Me
11 - Pickle Dick Pete II

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky