SHOUTBOARD

The Dinz

The Dinz is Punk band from Portsmouth, United Kingdom. 77 style Punk tunes that pack an Anarcho punch! Short, sharp, acerbic songs to get blood and fists pumping!

(Fuckin' great band!!!)




The Dinz (2020)

01 - We Are The Dinz
02 - No Gods, No Masters
03 - 10 - 85
04 - Going Nowhere
05 - I Don't Wanna Be Like You
06 - Wake Up..... Time 2 Live
07 - Gunga Din
08 - I Don't Care
09 - Terror Attack
10 - Don't


Investment Wanker EP (2020)

01 - Investment Wanker
02 - Dumbed Down
03 - Turn That Noise Down


Dinlo (2022)

01 - I Said ''Don't'' (Reboot)
02 - Investment Wanker
03 - Carry On DinZ
04 - Fuck The NRA
05 - Turn That Noise Down
06 - Private Nazi
07 - Dumbed Down
08 - I'm Alright
09 - Just Some Din
10 - Treason
11 - Droids
12 - Take The Money And Run
13 - Greed Is Good (Remix By The Dinja)
14 - The Droids Strike Back (Remix By The Dinja)
15 - They Said ''Don't'' (Rebooted) (Feat Emily Flea)


I Hate The DinZ! EP (2023)

01 - This Is The Way
02 - Napoleon's Party
03 - Brain (Less)
04 - Today's A Great Day (Cheat Cut)

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky