SHOUTBOARD

The Radio Buzzkills

 

The Radio Buzzkills are a Punk Rock band from St. Louis, Missouri, USA. The St. Louis based Pop Punk band puts a new spin on the classic 90’s Lookout era Punk Rock you know and love. This is no nostalgia act! The gutter pop band spins 50’s and 60’s pop influences into tales of unrequited love, cannibals, vampires, and surfing sharks. 






Can't Be Killed EP (2017)

01 - I Wanna Kick Trump In The Face
02 - Let's Sniff Glue


Get Fired! (2018)

01 - I Got Fired
02 - You Bring Me Down
03 - Punk Rock Angel
04 - Surfing At 3AM
05 - Third World Tour
06 - The Fishman Cometh
07 - I Wanna Go Down To The Basement
08 - When Something Turns To Nothing
09 - The Grays
10 - Can't Wait Forever
11 - I Don't Care
12 - Mulder Suicide


Mutually Assured Destruction Split EP with Black Russians (2019)

The Radio Buzzkills
01 - You're My Chernobyl
02 - Can't Stop The Western Block

Black Russians
03 - We'd Have A Riot Doing Krokodil
04 - Communist Party
05 - Ain't Putin Up With You


Get Lost! (2019)

01 - Tattletale
02 - The Vampire Of Sacramento
03 - Cannibal Girlfriend
04 - She Hails Satan
05 - Shark Surfer
06 - The Distance Between Us
07 - This One Is Bitter
08 - Cold And Lonely
09 - She Died On That Deathstar
10 - Gone, Gone, Gone
11 - Unsolved Mysteries


Get Bored EP (2020)

01 - Full On Idle
02 - Head On
03 - Just One Look
04 - Birds And Bees
05 - You're The Reason


Get Even (2022)

01 - I Want My Records Back
02 - Movin' Out
03 - I Fell For You
04 - Date Night
05 - King Of Jerks
06 - Figure Skate Or Die 1994
07 - Jennifer Gray
08 - Then Came Thorazine
09 - Please Don't Go
10 - Never Gonna Get My Best
11 - Caravan Of Garbage
12 - Nothing New
13 - Mad Mike
14 - Broken A String
15 - Vigo The Carpathian (Bonus Track)

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky