Phlegmatix
Phlegmatix is a Punk Rock band from Lübeck, Germany.
Punk Rock, Street Punk and Hardcore are the cornerstones of the dynamic and driving songs by Phlegmatix. Since 2006, the band has been able to reach a good standing in their genre through two albums and their continuous dedication to touring. Throughout this time they gave more than 200 concerts in six countries.
Calling For A Revolution (2008)
01 - Slaves Of Society
02 - They Say
03 - Homeless
04 - Punkrock 'Till The End
05 - You Are Too Weak
06 - I Wanna Skate The World
07 - I Hate You
08 - Calling For A Revolution
09 - All Masses Start With A Few
10 - We Can Change It
11 - All I Wanna Say
12 - Better Without You
We Won't Follow (2011)
01 - That's The Way
02 - We Won't Follow
03 - Never Gave Up
04 - Fight Back
05 - My World Crashed Today
06 - Rumors
07 - Punkrock For Life
08 - Promises
09 - Drink Some More
10 - Never Fit In
11 - Community
12 - I Wanna Dance With You
Make Your Mind EP (2013)
01 - We Can Change It Part II
02 - Stand Your Ground
03 - An Eye For An Eye
04 - I Just Rather Live Free
05 - Teenage Rampage
06 - Fight For Your Right
pass: freepunk77







Komentáře