The Sirens
The Sirens is all girls Garage/Glam/Punk Rock band from Detroit, Michigan, United States. Their sound is as some where between the Shangri-Las and Black Sabbath, perfectly captures the lethal combination of loud fuzz guitars and serious singing that sets these girls apart from the usual “Detroit Garage Sound.” This band is also graced by glam-basted tunes produced by Jim Diamond, including a cover of the little known pre-NY Dolls British rock kings, The Hollywood Brats. And speaking of covers, the Sirens apologetically mine the endless supply of Rock 'N' Roll nuggets that inspire them. The offerings on this band run the full gamut from Roky Erickson to Suzi Quatro, from the Equals to Timi Yuro, while firmly rooted in their ’70s Glam influenced sound.
The Sirens (2004)
01 - I Didn't Know I Loved You (Till I Saw You Rock And Roll)
02 - I've Got To Use My Imagination
03 - Chez Maximes
04 - I'm Leaving You
05 - Diversion
06 - Glycerine Queen
07 - Destroy That Boy
08 - Gud Buy T'Jane
09 - Don't Slander Me
10 - Ain't Gonna Cry No More
11 - Push
12 - I'm Blue
01 - I Didn't Know I Loved You (Till I Saw You Rock And Roll)
02 - I've Got To Use My Imagination
03 - Chez Maximes
04 - I'm Leaving You
05 - Diversion
06 - Glycerine Queen
07 - Destroy That Boy
08 - Gud Buy T'Jane
09 - Don't Slander Me
10 - Ain't Gonna Cry No More
11 - Push
12 - I'm Blue
More Is More (2007)
01 - Hellraiser
02 1-2-3-4 Rock 'N' Roll
03 - Go Back
04 - High School
05 - Saturday Night
06 - Right Now Not Later
07 - Rock 'N' Roll Preacher
08 - Wig Wam Bam
09 - Tear Me Down
10 - Tonight
11 - Tumble With Me
12 - Fox On The Run
13 - Rock 'N' Roll Suicide
14 - Talk Dirty To Me
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře