The Puncturists
The Puncturists are a new band comprising three past and present members of Barnsley’s dark Punk noisemakers System Of Hate. They are SOH bassist Pat Crawford on guitar, original SOH drummer Carl Gulliford, live SOH keyboard player Tony Jackson on bass, and Gail Townsend on some vocals. Their sound is very different indeed to SOH’s brooding racket, and much more like conventional ’77-style Punk. The Puncturists is a bit more like a music club project than an all-out band! Their music and lyrics are about observational stories of pandemic Britain being run by wolfs, treating people like sheep, taking away freedom and healthcare, giving away public money to those in perceived power, lies, fraud, dishonesty, inciting hatred and condoning abuse. Even the wildlife went rogue!
The Punk Tourists EP (2022)
01 - (A) Jackanory Johnson
02 - (D) Let's Get Wankered At The Weekend
03 - (G) A Swan Can Break Your Arm (Did You Know?)
04 - (A) So Very Bored
05 - (B) (I Hate) Living In A Place Like This
06 - (D) I Just Want To Die Of Death In My Sleep
07 - (G) Politicians Lie
01 - (A) Jackanory Johnson
02 - (D) Let's Get Wankered At The Weekend
03 - (G) A Swan Can Break Your Arm (Did You Know?)
04 - (A) So Very Bored
05 - (B) (I Hate) Living In A Place Like This
06 - (D) I Just Want To Die Of Death In My Sleep
07 - (G) Politicians Lie
Foxed As A Newt (Live In Leeds) (2024)
01 - (I Hate) Living In A Place Like This
02 - Pissing Me Off
03 - They Don't Pay Support Bands
04 - A Swan Can Break Your Arm (Don't You Know)
05 - It's Untrue
06 - 55
07 - I Wish I Was French
08 - Everybody's On Drugs
09 - Leave Me Alone
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře