SHOUTBOARD

Xero Fiction

Xero Fiction is female fronted Punk/Power Pop band from Nagoya, Japan. Xero Fiction began when Haruka (Vocal, keyboards) and Koichiro (Guitar), who were originally active mainly in the Hardcore Punk scene, chose to play Pop as a counter to the surrounding bands and scenes. The band's activities became more active when Drunky (Drums), who had just left Missoke, Kyouhei (Bass), who was a university student at the time, and old friend Hooton (Guitar) joined the band to form the current five-piece line-up.




Step By Step EP (2012)

01 - I've Noticed
02 - It's Party
03 - Amsterdam


Monotony Of Life 7'' (2014)

01 - Monotony Of Life
02 - First Trip


The Very Best Of Xero Fiction (2015)

01 - Ray Of The Light
02 - Oh!
03 - Your Way
04 - Every Day New Day
05 - In A Basket
06 - Rainy Day
07 - Tell Me
08 - Monotony Of Life
09 - First Trip


I Feel Satisfaction (2017)

01 - No Meaning, If You Don't Change
02 - World
03 - Never Mind
04 - It's Party
05 - My Place
06 - Waste Of Time
07 - Dreams
08 - Across The Universe
09 - I've Noticed
10 - You, Wake Up!
11 - Youthfull Days
12 - Amsterdam


Pop Overdose! (2019)

01 - Believe In My Way
02 - The Voice
03 - Round And Round
04 - Over The Thousand Night
05 - Seventeen (Remix Version)
06 - Making The New World
07 - One By One
08 - Instrumental
09 - I Want You Back
10 - Remember You
11 - Silent Story (Remix Version)
12 - You & I

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky