SHOUTBOARD

The Darts (US)


The Darts is all-girl band from Phoenix, Arizona, United States. Garage-Punk-Rock grrls will make your head slam and your feet shake. And then there's the music...




EP1 (2016)

01 - Running Through Your Lies
02 - Revolution
03 - Carry Me Home
04 - You Got Me
05 - Take What I Need
06 - Ramblin Stone


EP2 (2017)

01 - My Heart Is A Graveyard
02 - She's Gone
03 - I Want Your Fun
04 - Evil Wayz
05 - I Wanna Get You Off
06 - Kiss Of Fire
07 - I Wanna Get You Off (Radio Edit)


The Darts (2017)

01 - Running Through Your Lies
02 - Revolution
03 - Carry Me Home
04 - You Got Me
05 - Take What I Need
06 - Ramblin Stone
07 - My Heart Is A Graveyard
08 - She's Gone
09 - I Want Your Fun
10 - Evil Wayz
11 - I Wanna Get You Off
12 - Kiss Of Fire
13 - I Wanna Get You Off


Me. Ow. (2017)

01 - The Cat's Meow
02 - Gonna Make You Love
03 - Strange Days
04 - Not My Baby
05 - Slay Me
06 - Get Messy
07 - Don't Freak Me Out
08 - The Generator
09 - I Made A Wish
10 - Caught In The Devil's Game
11 - You'll Bring Me Flowers
12 - Batteries


Subsonic Dream 7'' (2018)

01 - Subsonic Dream
02 - Bullet


I Like You But Not Like That (2019)

01 - Breakup Makeup
02 - My Way
03 - Don't Hold My Hand
04 - I Like U But Not Like That
05 - Break Your Mind
06 - Love U 2 Death
07 - New Boy
08 - Thin Line
09 - Phantom
10 - I Ain't Crying
11 - Japan
12 - Where's The Rain


Love Tsunami 7'' (2022)

01 - Love Tsunami
02 - Shit Show
03 - Underground


Snake Oil (2023)

01 - Snake Oil
02 - Spy Girl
03 - Love Tsunami
04 - Under The Gun
05 - Pink Slip
06 - Love Song
07 - You Just Love Yourself
08 - Underground
09 - Intersex
10 - Donne-Moi Tout
11 - Black Eyes
12 - Shit Show
13 - Bring It Back


Boomerang (2024)

01 - Hang Around
02 - Are You Down
03 - Pour Another
04 - Your Show
05 - Liar
06 - Slither
07 - Photograph
08 - Hell Yeah
09 - Night
10 - Welcome To My Doldrums
11 - Dreaming Crazy
12 - You Disapppoint Me
13 - The Middle Of Nowhere

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky